uh, uh, jerk, uh, idiot, uh, Alan.
混♥蛋♥ 白♥痴♥ 艾伦
Larry? Lyndsey?
拉里 林赛
I know exactly what's going on
你和沃顿·施密特的事
between you and Walden Schmidt.
老子一清二楚
Now, where is he?
他在哪里
Wow! This house is amazing.
哇 好漂亮的房♥子
Larry, this isn't what you think.
拉里 不是你想的那样
It's exactly what I think.
就是我想的这样
I have pictures.
我有照片
We're standing in his house!
我们现在站在他的家
Okay, it-it's time for me to tell you the truth.
是时候告诉你真♥相♥了
Don't believe her! She's a cheating, drunk whore!
别相信她 她是个酗酒的劈腿荡♥妇♥
Larry, listen to me.
拉里 听我说
I'm not here to sleep with Walden Schmidt.
我不是来和沃顿·施密特上♥床♥的
I'm here to sleep with someone else.
我是来这里和其他人上♥床♥的
What?! What?!
什么 什么
Remember you told me
还记得你跟我说过
your fantasy was to see me with another woman?
你的性幻想就是看到我和别的女人在一起吗
Yeah? Yeah?
怎样 怎样
I've arranged for your dream to come true.
我做了安排 令你的梦想成真
You did?! You did?!
是吗 是吗
Yes, that's why I rented this beautiful beach house
对 所以我才从沃顿·施密特手中
from Walden Schmidt as a birthday surprise.
租下这间漂亮的海边别♥墅♥ 作为生日惊喜
I also got us something else.
我还准备了其它的惊喜
So, which one is watching us?
在旁边观战的是哪一个
If it's him, I'm gonna have to charge extra.
如果是他 我要加钱
Wait a minute. Is this for real?
等等 这是真的吗
Happy birthday, baby.
生日快乐 宝贝
A threesome.
3P
That is quite a gift.
好大的礼啊
Well, it was last minute,
时间仓促
and I had to think of something.
我必须想出点什么
A nice cardigan wouldn't have done the trick?
一件漂亮的羊毛衫不算厚礼吗
God, I feel so stupid.
老天 我觉得自己好蠢
I even hired someone to follow you.
我甚至雇了人跟踪你
Well, why don't you call them off,
你打电♥话♥让他们走人吧
and we'll all go sit down
我们进去坐下来
and talk about the things you want to see?
好好谈谈你想看到的事情
Bye, Jeff.
再见 杰夫
Yeah, bye, Jeff.
再见 杰夫
I'll send you a copy of the video.
我会寄给你一份视频拷贝
Wait. Thi-Thi... Wait. This is
等等 这个 等等 这个
really... happening?
是真的吗
I mean, you-you-you and-and-and her?
你是说 你和她吗
And-and... and him?
还有 还有他吗
And-and-and here?
还有 在这里吗
While... while I...?
而 而我
Son of a bitch!
这招太贱了
This is crazy.
真是疯了
You know, I'll... I'll bet
我打赌
if Lyndsey had been sleeping with somebody else,
如果林赛真的是偷汉子了
he'd be really, really mad.
那个男的现在一定非常非常生气
I know. Isn't this great, Jeff?
我知道 是不是好棒 杰夫
She's not a cheating whore. She's just a whore.
她不是劈腿的荡♥妇♥ 她只是荡♥妇♥而已
Hi. It's Larry Martin.
你好 我是拉里·马丁
Oh, hey.
是你啊
Listen, I'm not going to be needing your services anymore,
我不再需要你的服务了
but I appreciate all your help.
很感谢你的帮忙
No problem.
不客气
It was my pleasure.
我很荣幸
Good-bye.
再见
That was Alan.
艾伦打来的
What did he say?
他说了什么
Well, he, uh, thanked me for protecting you.
他感谢我保护你
But there's still no sign of Larry.
但还是没找到拉里
And as long as he's out there, you're not safe.
只要他还不知所踪 你就不安全
I'm gonna go get us some supplies.
我去买♥♥点必需品
No, don't go!
别走
We're having a good time.
我们这么开心
You're just a sticky little honey bun, aren't you?
你真是黏人的小可爱啊
Now, don't try to get in touch with anyone,
千万别试图联♥系♥任何人
or Larry will kill you.
否则拉里会杀了你
Kisses.
亲亲
I got to go to the bathroom.
我得去厕所了
Screw it. I'll just pee the bed.
妈的 我就尿床好了
Rose?
罗斯
All right, come on, Rose.
别闹了 罗斯
This... this... It's not funny.
这样不好玩
Larry?!
拉里
Listen, we can... we can... we can work this out!
听我说 我们可以说清楚的
It's-it's just a little misunderstanding.
只是一点小误会
Oh, God! I...
老天 我...
Well, that was rude.
真没礼貌
Looks like I took a shower for nothing.
看来我的澡白洗了
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
无论你在哪里 出来吧 出来吧
I hate you, Jeff Strongman.
我恨你 杰夫·斯壮曼
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表