I've missed you, too.
我也想你
Even if this is the way that
哪怕你在这里的几天 我们全是
we spend the whole time that you're here...
这样度过
...I'm just glad that we're together.
我也很高兴我们在一起
You are so sweet.
你真好
Hey, uh, you know right after you throw up,
知道吗 在呕吐之后
how there's that 20-minute window when you feel better?
会有20分钟感觉好些的间隔期
Yeah...?
怎样
I'm in mine.
我正处在间隔期
So...
那么
if you're in yours...
如果你也处在间隔期
Then you could put yours in mine.
那"你的"就可以进入"我的"
Exactly.
正是
Window's closing!
间隔期结束了
Me, too.
我也是
Ooh, squid.
鱿鱼
Shrimp's sexy sister.
虾类性感的姐妹
Tastes a little odd, but, eh,
味道有些怪 但是
Alans can't be choosers.
艾伦们没资格挑剔
Oh, hey, Lyndsey, what's up?
林赛 什么事
Where were you last night? Last night?
你昨晚在哪里 昨晚吗
And don't do that thing where you ask questions
别耍花招 反问问题
while you think of a lie.
却想着谎言
That thing where I ask questions while I think of a lie?
我反问问题却想着谎言的花招
I was with Gretchen.
我和格雷琴在一起
I see. Well, I snuck into your room
我知道了 我溜进你的房♥间
to give you a little surprise
想给你一点小惊喜
and molested the kid sleeping in your bed.
然后调戏了睡在你床上的孩子
Please tell me he's 18.
拜托告诉我他满18岁了
Honestly, if you told me he was anywhere from 12 to 60
说实话 如果你告诉我他的年纪是12至60
I'd believe you.
我都会相信
Okay, fine. L-Let's not waste time fighting.
好了 咱们别浪费时间吵架
I have a half hour till I have to go meet Larry.
我去见莱瑞前还有半小时
He's in the park feeding the frickin' ducks.
他在公园喂该死的鸭子
Oh. Oh, no, no. Lyndsey, wait. Um...
不行 林赛 等等
What?
怎么了
I can't do this.
我做不了
What do you need: pills, porn or pinky?
你需要什么 壮♥阳♥药♥ A片还是小指
No... no, I'm-I'm-I'm not gonna have-have sex with you.
不 我不会和你做♥爱♥
I-I really like Gretchen.
我真的喜欢格雷琴
I'm-I'm not gonna cheat on her.
我不想背叛她
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
So, I-I guess this is good-bye.
那么 我想我们只能再见了
Well, I'm still gonna be the best man at your wedding.
我依然会在你的婚礼上担任伴郎
Good-bye, Alan.
再见 艾伦
Well, well, look who's back for more.
瞧啊 看谁回来想索要更多
Get away from me, ya freak.
滚远点 你是变♥态♥哦
Wait, did you say "Ya" or "You"?
慢着 你说的是"哦"还是"哟"
Well...
好啦
this has been horrible.
这次太可怕了
Yes.
是的
But from now on, every time you see a toilet,
但从今以后 你每次见到马桶
you'll think of me.
就会想起我
And every time you hear a woman say
你每次听到一个女人说
"Hold my hair out of the puke water,"
挽起我的头发 别掉进呕吐水里
you'll think of me.
你就会想起我
So, listen,
听着
next time we see each other, if we're still single,
下次我们见面时 如果我们依然都是单身
we'll forget all the rules and just... bang our brains out.
我们抛开所有的规矩 做它一个天崩地裂
At the very least, I'll get an air mattress
至少我会在厕所地板上
for the bathroom floor. Agreed.
放张充气床 同意
Let's not make a big deal of this.
别弄得太伤感了
Let's just... kiss and say good-bye.
我们吻别吧
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Sorry about that.
太遗憾了
Thanks.
谢谢
By the way, I saw your bathroom.
对了 我看到厕所的情况了
I quit.
我不干了
Screw China.
不去中国了
Let's do it right now.
我们现在就做吧
You're lighter than I remember.
你比我印象中轻了
I'm not lighter, I'm just empty.
我不是轻了 我是吐光了
Puking all night and screwing all day.
吐一整晚 干一整天
It's like Charlie never left.
查理从未离开过啊
D-Down, Mr. Cat.
安静 猫先生
Down! Down!
安静 安静
I really love that little guy.
我好喜欢那个小家伙
You want some breakfast?
要来点早餐吗
Uh, sure, if it comes with a side order of Gretchen.
当然 只要配菜是格雷琴就行
You can serve me over easy.
你可以给我来份"双面奸蛋"
And you can serve me sunny-side all up in your bid-ness.
你可以给我来份"单面奸蛋"
Oh. Hey.
你们好
Who the hell are you? No, itit's okay, it's okay.
你是谁啊 没事 没事
This is my...
这是我的
...son.
儿子
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy Strongman.
吉米·斯壮曼
It's Jim, Dad. I'm not a little kid anymore.
我叫吉姆 爸 我不再是小孩子了
Oh, God.
老天
What was that?
怎么了
Squid!
鱿鱼
My other mom never dressed like that.
我另一位妈妈从来不这样穿
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表