But I-I thought you loved my mother.
但你不是爱我母亲吗
I do,
我是爱
but I'm not ready to settle down.
但我还没准备好安定下来
Maybe when I get a little older.
也许等我再老一点再说吧
Marty, I don't say this unkindly,
马蒂 我说这话不是刻薄
but if you get any older, you'll be soil.
如果你再老一些 就土归土了
Besides, you know my mother.
而且 你了解我母亲
She'd sleep with you and the strippers.
她会和你还有脱衣舞♥女♥一起上♥床♥
Oh, yeah, she's a big whore. Yeah.
对 她可放荡了 没错
I'm not saying she doesn't have her charms.
我没说她不够魅力
So, what's the problem?
那到底是什么问题
The truth is,
事实是
I'm a six-time loser at marriage,
我经历了六次失败的婚姻
and I don't want to go for a seventh.
我不想再经历第七次了
I get it.
我明白了
You're-you're scared.
你害怕了
But, you know, in-in love,
但对于爱情
you have to take a leap and hope for the best.
你得大胆尝试 尽量往好处想
That should be written on a pillow--
这话应该绣在枕头上
the pillow you can bite when you and your buddy are...
你和你兄弟那啥的时候 你可以咬的枕头
All right, all right.
好了好了
No, all-all I'm saying is is that marriage
我要说的是 婚姻
can be a beautiful thing.
可以是一件美好的事
So, why aren't you two married?
那你们两个为什么没结婚
Yeah.
对
Why aren't we married, Walden?
我们为什么没结婚 沃顿
This isn't what you think it is.
这不是你想的那样
Right.
对
I don't understand you, but you understand me.
我不了解你 但你了解我
You're right.
你是对的
He's right.
他是对的
I-I don't want to end up alone
我不想最后变成像马蒂这样
and a-afraid of commitment like Marty.
孤单一人 害怕承诺
Alan...
艾伦
...for the last three years of my life,
我人生的过去三年
you have...
你
always been there.
一直在我身边
Every day.
每一天
When I wake up in the morning, when I go to bed at night,
当我早上醒来时 当我夜晚入睡时
there you are.
总能看见你
So, nobody is more surprised
所以没人会比我更意外
to hear this coming out of my mouth than me.
听到这句话从我嘴里说出来
This is not happening.
这不是真的吧
Alan Harper...
艾伦·哈勃
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes! Yes!
愿意 愿意
A billion times, yes!
无数个愿意 愿意
Okay, okay.
好啦好啦
All right, okay.
好啦
Let's save something for the honeymoon.
留点热情给蜜月吧
Ibiza, it has to be Ibiza.
伊比沙岛 一定得是伊比沙岛
You're right.
你是对的
Excluding my heart, kidney and liver,
不包括我的心肾肝
I'm not a young man anymore.
我不再是一个年轻人了
I'm gonna call your mother.
我要打电♥话♥给你妈妈
Marty,
马蒂
come find the ducky.
过来找小鸭子啦
We-we should probably go break the news to them.
也许我们应该把这消息告诉她们
Yeah, yeah, that'd probably be the proper thing to do.
对 也许应该这样做
Just so you know,
告诉你一声
this is not happening when we're married.
咱们结婚后 可不能发生这种事
Marty,
马蒂
I love you more than words could ever say.
我对你的爱 用言语无法表达
From the moment I took off my blindfold, turned around
从我取下眼罩的那一刻 转身
and saw you behind me for the first time,
第一次看到你在我身后
I knew I'd never need a safe word again.
我知道我再也不需要性♥爱♥下限暗号♥了
I wish I had one of those right now.
我希望我现在有这个
Which? The blindfold or the safe word?
哪一个 眼罩还是下限暗号♥
Yes.
是的
Evelyn, I'm so happy you're in my life.
伊芙琳 我真开心人生中有你
When I'm with you, I feel like I'm 85 again.
我和你在一起时 感觉又回到了85岁
You're the perfect girl for me.
你是最适合我的女人
You make my heart skip a beat,
你让我的心停止跳动
and you know how to use a defribrillator.
却又知道如何使用起"勃"器
I wrote that joke.
这笑话是我写的
Last night, I only got up one time to pee.
昨晚 我只起来一次去小便
I peed a second time, but I-I didn't get up.
第二次小便时 我没有起来
Ashes to ashes,
尘归尘
and dust to dust...
土归土[葬礼词]
Oh, I'm sorry. I skipped a page there.
对不起 我看漏了一页
You may now kiss the bride.
你现在可以亲吻新娘了
Congratulations, Evelyn, on a beautiful ceremony.
恭喜 伊芙琳 好美的仪式
Yeah. Can't wait for the next one.
对 等不及看下一次的了
I just have to tell you,
我必须得告诉你
I am a huge fan. Thank you very much.
我是你的忠实粉丝 非常感谢
I lost my virginity to one of your records.
我是听着你的歌♥失身的
A-side and B-side, if you know what I mean.
AB前后两面 你懂我意思吧
Oh, I just became a big fan of yours, baby.
我刚成了你的忠实粉丝 宝贝
And I just want to say one thing.
我只想说一件事
None of this would've happened without these two.
没有他们两个 就没有这场婚礼
And as my present to you,
作为我送你们的礼物
I've arranged for Tim
我安排让蒂姆
to perform one more wedding ceremony.
多主持一场婚礼仪式
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表