He was a joker.
他超搞笑
How about you, Jenny?
你呢 珍妮
Oh, she would've nailed Dead Junkie Number Two!
她超适合演死去的吸毒女二号♥
What a great idea:
真是个好主意
having sex in every room in the house.
在每个房♥间里做♥爱♥
Well, to be fair, the laundry room was more you sitting on the dryer
说实话 在洗衣房♥里基本上是你坐在干衣机上
while I took a breather. Yeah.
而我短暂休息了一下 是啊
Next time, I think I'm gonna throw in a pair of snow boots.
下次我想扔一双雪地靴进去
You know, boomboomboomboomboom! Yeah.
砰砰砰砰砰 我知道
One of the advantages of being here alone.
单独在房♥子里的一个好处
Kind of makes a man want to buy a place of his own.
就是让人想买♥♥一所自己的房♥子
Nah, I'm gonna die here, I really am.
不 我要赖死在这里 真的
So, uh, what do you want to do tonight?
你今晚想干什么
You know, besides this guy.
除了想干我
I would love to spend the night doing this guy,
我很乐意今晚干♥你♥
but we promised Lyndsey and Larry we'd meet 'em.
但我们和林赛还有拉里说好了要去见他们
Remember, karaoke?
记得吗 去唱K
Oh, that's right.
对哦
Oh, hey, hey, maybe we can use
也许我们可以用
my Halloween costumes from last year.
我去年的万圣节戏服
You know, Donny and Marie?
唐尼和玛丽[兄妹团体]
Although I'm not sure you'd fit into Walden's Donny outfit.
虽然我不确定你能穿上沃顿的唐尼戏服
You know, I was thinking tonight would be a great time
我想着今晚是个很好的时机
to tell Larry that you're not Jeff Strongman,
来告诉拉里你不是杰夫·斯壮曼
that you're really Alan Harper.
你其实是艾伦·哈勃
Oh, that's funny because I was thinking
真好笑 因为我在想
tonight might be a great night to not ruin four people's lives.
今晚最好别毁了四个人的生活
He's my brother, Alan.
他是我哥哥 艾伦
I can't just keep lying to him.
我不能一直对他撒谎
I lied to my brother all the time. It worked out great.
我一直都对我哥撒谎 效果很好
Your brother's dead.
你哥哥都死了
I didn't say it worked out great for everybody.
我又没说对其他人都很好
Are you Dirk?
你是德克吗
Are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
No. Then I'm Dirk.
不是 那我是德克
I'm Walden Schmidt. I called about the car.
我是沃顿·施密特 我打电♥话♥问过车的事情
Actually, on the phone, you asked if I was a cop.
实际上 在电♥话♥上你就问过我是不是警♥察♥
And then you asked me if I wanted to buy any weed.
然后你问我是否想买♥♥点大♥麻♥
Yeah, that's the right order to ask those questions.
对啊 这是问问题的正确顺序嘛
I learned that the hard way.
经过惨痛教训才学到的
These your kids?
他们是你的孩子吗
No.
不是
Are they mine?
难不成是我的
Hey, uh, is this the car?
这就是那辆车吗
Yeah, let me take her top off for you.
是的 我掀开车衣给你看看
You're about to see one hot car.
你会看到一辆超级带劲的香车
Where, behind this piece of crap?
在哪儿 藏在这部烂车后面吗
She's not that pretty, but she gets the job done.
车不漂亮 但很好用
Just like my old lady.
就像我老婆一样
Hey, that's not bad.
一点也不差
She's not that pretty, but she gets the job done.
她没那么漂亮 但很好用
I'd like to escape, but I'm too old to run!
我想逃 但老得跑不动
Yeah, that's a hit!
那肯定很热销
So is this your car?
这就是你那辆车吗
Yeah.
对啊
It's still got the Vote For Bush bumper sticker on it.
车尾还贴着给布♥什♥拉票的贴纸呢
You were a Republican?
你是共和党人吗
No, my friends and I just thought it was funny.
不 我和朋友们只是觉得好玩
You know, "Bush"?
因为布♥什♥即灌木丛嘛
Tell you what, I love Bush.
告诉你啊 我爱布♥什♥[阴毛]
You and me both.
我跟你一样
She's got a lot of wear and tear on her.
车身多处磨损
Not much to look at.
没几处完好的
Looks like it was rear-ended.
看上去好像被追尾了
Just like my old lady.
就像我老婆一样
But she's got new headlights and a roomy backseat.
但前灯是新的 后座很宽敞
Just like your old lady?
就像你老婆一样吧
Hey! That's the mother of three of my five kids!
那可是我五个孩子里其中三个的妈
Anyway, this bad boy can still get up to a buck ten.
不管怎么说 这辆破车还是可以开到110码
Yeah, maybe if the truck towing it was going 110.
是啊 也许有辆卡车拖着 才能开到110码
You don't believe me, I refer you
你不相信我 不信你就看
to World's Wildest Police Chases, episode 139.
《世界警车追逐之最》第139集
Whoa, what died in here?
什么东西在里面死掉了
My granddad.
我爷爷
The seat belt got jammed,
安全带卡住了
we had to leave him in there for a couple of days.
我们不得不留他在里面待几天
Okay, well, hey, thank you for showing us the car.
好吧 谢谢你带我们看车
Whoa, hang on, hang on.
等一下 等一下
How much do you want for it?
你想卖♥♥多少
Uh, uh, uh, what are you doing?
你在干什么
I'll take $1,800 unless you can
我要卖♥♥1800美元 除非你能
come up with some kind of other arrangement.
想出点其他的"安排"
How about you?
那你呢
No!
我不要
$1,800 it is, then.
那就1800美元了
I'm not... I'm not buying this car.
我不打算买♥♥这车
Walden, this car is a piece of your life.
沃顿 这辆车是你生命的一部分
It doesn't mean anything to anybody else
它对世界上的任何人都没有
in the world except you.
任何意义 除了你
All right, I'll give you $1,800.
好吧 我付你1800美元
Dude, you didn't haggle. It's no good unless you haggle.
哥们 你没砍价 不砍价不好玩
Okay, uh, fine. $1,600.
好 那1600美元
$1,700.
1700美元
Deal. $1,700.
成交 1700美元
Yeah!
太好了
I was just gonna give you $1,800.
我刚才可是要给你1800美元
That's the thing about haggling, dude.
关键是砍价 伙计
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
总会有时赢 有时输
We definitely have to get some of this guy's weed.
这货的大♥麻♥肯定给劲 必需得买♥♥
** Hey, will you love me forever? *
* 你会永远爱我吗
** Let me sleep on it *
* 让我考虑一下
** Will you love me forever? *
* 你会永远爱我吗
** Let me sleep on it *
* 让我考虑一下
** Will you love me forever? *
* 你会永远爱我吗
** I couldn't take it any longer *
* 我受不了了
** Lord, I was crazed *
* 主啊 我疯了
** And then the feeling came upon me like a tidal wave *
* 那感觉像浪潮一样涌来
** I started swearing to my God on my mother's grave *
* 我开始以死去妈妈的名义发誓
** that I would love you till the end of time *
* 我会爱你到地老天荒
** I swore I'd love you till the end of time! *
* 我发誓爱你到地老天荒
Yeah!
太棒了
Gretchen, Jeff!
格雷琴 杰夫
Follow that, bitches.
接着上 小淫♥娃♥们
Come on, Lyndsey, it's our turn.
来啊 林赛 该我们了
** Who let the dogs out? *
* 谁把狗狗们放出来了
** Woof, woof. Woof, woof *
* 汪 汪 汪 汪
Come on. You can do better than that.
来嘛 你可以唱得更好的
Larry, do I look like I want to do better than that?
拉里 我看起来像是想唱得更好吗
Ooh, last time I saw that face,
上次我见到这个表情
I forgot to pick up wine.
是因为我忘了买♥♥酒
Boy, was I in the doghouse that night. Hey!
那天晚上进狗窝的就是我啊
** Who's in the doghouse? *
* 谁在狗窝里
** Who-who-who-who? *
* 谁 谁 谁 谁
That's what I'm talking about!
就是要这个感觉
Come on. Let's show 'em how
来 让他们看看
you and your brother do it doggy style.
看咱兄妹俩秀一手"狗爬式"
He doesn't really hear himself, does he?
他不知道自己在说什么 是吧
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么
I've told you a hundred times, I don't want
我跟你说过100遍了 我不想
to double-date with Gretchen and Jeff Strongman.
与格雷琴和杰夫·斯壮曼一起双人约会
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表