Whoa, somebody's fresh.
某人真没经验
Come on in.
请进
I would love to take you up on that,
我也想进去
but, you know, it's, uh....
但现在已经
6:45...
6点45了
and, uh, I have got to go home
我得回家
and, uh, hit the hay.
上♥床♥睡觉了
Oh, I have hay here.
我这里也有床
And I will definitely let you "Hit it."
我也绝对会让你"上"
That is tempting.
真吸引人
Uh, and I am definitely gonna have to come
如果我是和尚
to terms with that while I'm in the monastery.
我一定为你动了凡心
All right, I get it.
好啦 我懂了
You're making excuses
你在找借口
because you're still in love with Lyndsey.
因为你依然爱着林赛
God, no, we're-we're just friends.
当然不是 我们只是朋友
Yeah, and I didn't just fart in your car.
我也没有在你车上放屁
It's fine, okay? I get it.
没关系 好吗 我明白
I just feel bad for her boyfriend.
我只是为她的男友难过
Wait!
等等
Uh, if-if I was still in love with Lyndsey,
如果我依然爱着林赛
would I do this?
我会这样做吗
Do that again, but keep your eyes open and say my name.
再亲一遍 这次睁着眼说我的名字
Stephanie? Yeah.
斯蒂芬妮 对
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这样做吗
Because once we see it, we can't un-see it.
一旦看了 就不能当没事发生了
Yeah, worst-case scenario, it's a video
最坏的情况 也就是
of two hot people having sex.
两个俊男美女做♥爱♥的视频
Well, I'm just gonna say...
我只想说
if I had sex with one Harper in this house,
如果我要这房♥子里和一个姓哈勃的做♥爱♥
thank God it was you.
谢天谢地这个人是你
Okay.
好的
Oh, this is not a good start.
开局不太妙
Would you stop that?
你别这样好吗
Oh, having sex with a guy in my dad's bed.
和男人在我爸的床上做♥爱♥
Paging Dr. Freud, huh?
快传呼弗洛伊德医生吧
You know what? Let's just go back to denial.
算了 我们继续否认好了
No, wait, wait!
等等
Wait, that is not me.
这不是我
I don't have a Fred Flintstone tattoo.
我没有摩登原始人那个爸爸的纹身
Well, if that's not you, then who is she?
如果不是你 那是谁
You're the one yabba-dabba-doin' her.
把她上得花枝乱颤的人是你耶
I don't know who that is.
我不知道这是谁
God, I love living at the beach.
老天 我爱住在海边
That's Heidi!
这是海蒂
You banged Heidi. Really?
你上了海蒂 是吗
Yes! Good going.
是的 做得好
So, how did I end up in your bed?
那我为什么会在你床上呢
I don't... Uh, wait.
我不... 等等
Is that you? Yeah.
这是你吗 是的
Well, who are you with?
你和谁在亲热
Oops, I turned Sarah.
哎呀 我把莎拉掰弯了
Nice!
不错
Wh-Whoa, who are those people?
这些人是谁
Do you remember the bonfire on the beach?
你还记得海滩上的篝火会吗
Yeah, the Italian exchange students!
对 意大利交换生
"I no have-ah the bus fare-ah."
我没有公车钱
They no have-ah no pants-ah!
他们没有穿裤子
Did we invite them back to the house? I guess so
我们有邀请他们来家里吗 是吧
I mean, that is a big pile of naked.
好多光屁♥股♥啊
Oh... oh, man.
我的天
Now Heidi's with the guy that looks like James Franco.
海蒂现在和像詹姆斯·弗兰科的人在一起
Wait, that is James Franco!
等等 那就是詹姆斯·弗兰科
That guy is in everything!
他怎么无处不在啊[演员主持作家]
Wait a second, who am I with now?
等等 我和谁在一起
Oh, now you're with Sarah.
你和莎拉在一起
Turned her back-- wah!
我又把她掰直了
That is some Game of Thrones stuff there.
床戏堪比《权力的游戏》的啊
Yeah, but we didn't, uh...?
我们没有...
No, I guess not.
我想没有
Oh, well, maybe.
也许吧
That is my ass.
那是我的屁屁
No, that's my ass.
不 那是我的屁屁
Is that your arm?
那是你的胳膊吗
Uh, no, that is my... What are you doing?
不 那是我的... 你们在做什么
Nothing.
没什么
Hanging out. Okay.
就一起玩而已 好吧
So, listen.
听好了
Are we all gonna talk about the orgy we had last night?
我们要谈谈昨晚的纵欲大狂欢吗
What?
什么
Y-You were there?
你也在吗
Hell, yeah.
当然啦
I banged James Franco.
我上了詹姆斯·弗兰科
I'm so glad you were able to get away.
真开心你可以偷溜出来
I owe you one for going out with Stephanie.
让你和斯蒂芬妮约会 这次算我欠你的
The only way I got through it...
当时我能挺过去的唯一办法
was by thinking of you.
就是想着你
Through what?
挺过去什么
You know, Stephanie.
斯蒂芬妮啊
I took one for the team.
我为了我们 牺牲了小我
Rather I, uh, gave one for the team.
可以说 是贡献了小弟
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
等等
You had sex with her?
你和她上♥床♥了吗
Yeah, the second time was not easy.
对 第二次时可不容易
Oh, my God!
我的天
What? Wasn't I supposed to?
什么 我不应该上吗
No, you were supposed to take her out,
当然不 你应该只带她出去
go to a movie or something.
看看电影什么的
Oh, I don't think I could've sat through a movie with her.
我不觉得我能跟她看完一部电影
You are unbelievable. I'm out of here.
你太无♥耻♥了 我走了
B-But I thought we were gonna...
我还以为我们会...
Oh, no. God, no.
不 想都别想
But... but...
但是 但是
but you have a boyfriend!
但你有男友
Hello, uh, Stephanie?
你好 斯蒂芬妮
Yeah, it-it's Alan.
我是艾伦
Uh, turns out, uh, the doctor read my MRI wrong.
原来医生看错了我的核磁共振结果
I will be free tonight.
我今晚没事
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表