in the event of a water landing.
可以救你的命
But the good news is,
但好消息是
guess who's got two thumbs, and is banging you tonight.
猜猜谁今晚被批准上你[举起两个拇指]
This guy...!
这家伙
Jeff Probst?!
杰夫·普罗斯特[《幸存者》主持人]
You ready, babe? Oh, yeah.
准备好了吗 亲爱的 是的
Wait! What the hell?
慢着 搞什么
I told you I wanted to sleep with Jeff.
我告诉你了 我想和杰夫上♥床♥
But I'm Jeff.
但我是杰夫
No, you're Alan.
不 你是艾伦
So, what do you say, blow room first?
怎么样 先去吹♥箫♥室吗
If you told Larry you were gay,
如果你跟莱瑞说你是同志
none of this would have happened.
根本不会发生这些事
Wait. That guy's not gay?
等等 这家伙不是同志吗
Thanks again for the birthday pudding, you guys.
再次感谢这份生日布丁
I love pudding.
我喜欢布丁
It's even fun to say.
发音就很有意思
Pu-dding.
布丁
I'm putting pudding in my mouth.
我将布丁放进嘴里
Oh, my God. That's funny.
我的天 太好笑了
Looks like the birthday weed is kicking in.
看来生日大♥麻♥来劲了
Putting pudding. Putting pudding.
放布丁 放布丁
Okay. Now I'm gonna switch it up,
现在我换个顺序
and see if you can tell the difference.
看你是否能听出区别
Pudding putting.
布丁放
Pudding putting.
布丁放
Oh, my God. I got it.
我的天 我知道了
Did you?
真的吗
The-The-The function.
这函数
It's recursive.
一直在循环
It keeps getting stuck in the subroutine.
一直在子程序中死循环
This is, this is it. You sure?
问题就在这 你确定吗
Yeah. No, check it out.
是 你来看
This is history.
历史性的时刻诞生了
This is like Alexander Graham Bell saying,
就像亚历山大·贝尔说[电♥话♥发明人]
"Watson, come here."
沃森 过来
This is Neil Armstrong saying, "One small step for man."
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗说[登月第一人] 人类的一小步
This is Walden Schmidt saying...
沃顿·施密特说
Pudding.
布丁
Aw, damn it, Barry!
见鬼 巴里
You put pudding in my head!
你让"布丁"在我脑中生根了
Putting pudding.
放布丁
Or, putting pudding.
还是 放布丁
I was gonna say, "The future is now."
我准备说 现在就是未来
"The future is now"?
现在就是未来
What is this, the 1912 World's Fair?
是1912年世博会标语吗
Excuse me, guys. What?
打扰下 怎么了
I think the computer just read his thoughts.
我想电脑刚刚读出了他的想法
We did it! Oh, my God.
我们成功了 老天爷
We did it! It worked.
我们成功了 成功了
It worked!
成功了
Yes!
太棒了
Someone's not wearing a bra.
某人没戴胸罩哦
What?! I...
什么 我
Stop thinking about sex.
别再想着做♥爱♥
Baseball. Boobs. Boobs. Baseball. Baseball.
棒球 咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥ 棒球 棒球
This was a great idea, Walden.
这是一个好注意 沃顿
It was. You're so beautiful.
是的 你好美
Thank you. And you're so handsome.
谢谢 你好帅
I am so turned on, Nicole.
我性致昂然 妮可
So am I.
我也是
Uh-oh. Baseball.
不好 棒球
Baseball. Baseball.
棒球 棒球
Oh, crap.
还是早泄了
Now I want pudding.
现在我想要布丁
This is gym class all over again.
体育课又重演了
Last man picked and I have an unwanted boner.
最后挑剩的 没人要我勃起的小弟
I wouldn't say it's unwanted.
我不觉得没人要
Oh. Hello.
你好
Well, looks like it's just you and me.
看来只有咱俩了
Yeah... Jeff Probst stole my girlfriend.
杰夫·普罗斯特抢了我的女友
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
He's my grandson.
他是我孙子
Uh, I-I-I can't believe he'd bring his grandmother
我不敢相信他居然带自己的奶奶
to a party like this.
来参加这样的派对
He can't bring me to my own party.
他不可能带我参加自己的派对
Wait, but this is your house?
这是你的房♥子吗
That's right.
没错
What do you say?
怎么样
You want to go road test this new hip?
要试下这个新做的屁♥股♥吗
All right. Why not?
好的 有何不可
Well, we'll start in the grow room. Come on.
咱们先从更衣室开始 来吧
Oh, this is a beautiful house.
这房♥子真漂亮
Do you have a guest room?
你家有客房♥吗
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表