this is Lynda Car...
这位是琳达
Lynda freakin' Carter.
琳达他♥娘♥的♥卡特
Nice to meet you.
真高兴见到你
Jenny is Alan's niece.
珍妮是艾伦的侄女
Ah, well, I won't hold that against you.
我不会因为这点怪罪你的
Beautiful and funny.
美丽风趣
Aren't you sweet.
你嘴真甜
Oh, I can be way sweeter.
更甜我都行
Or less, if that's what you're into.
如果你喜欢的话 耍狠也行啊
You still like wearing cuffs?
你还喜欢戴护腕[手铐]吗[女侠造型]
Okay. All right, uh, Jenny, isn't your bedroom that way?
好了 珍妮 你的卧室不是在那边吗
What he said.
你知道我房♥在哪了吧
See? I told you the gays really like me.
瞧 我说了我是同志通杀吧
I'm sorry. I, I, I actually, I do have to ask:
对不起 但我还是得问你
does Alan have a shot with you?
艾伦和你有机会吗
That Alan?
那个艾伦吗
You do know I'm Lynda freakin' Carter, right?
你应该知道我是琳达他♥娘♥的♥卡特吧
Okay. Asked and answered.
好的 我明白了
It seems that everyone in this house wants to be with me
似乎这房♥子里的人都想和我在一起
except the one that I want. Yeah.
除了我想要的那个人 是啊
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Okay, I made room for...
好了 我已经留够了空间给...
Betrayal!
背叛
Dude, seriously?
哥们 你不是吧
No wonder you brought her out here.
难怪[神奇]你把她带出来
God, I'm so angry I forgot to emphasize the word "Wonder."
老天 我生气到都忘了强调"神奇"这个词
Alan, it's not what you think. Oh, really?
艾伦 不是你想的那样 是吗
'Cause I'm thinking you're kissing Lynda Carter.
因为我想你在亲琳达·卡特
What is going on? Oh, I'll tell you what's going on.
出什么事了 我告诉你出什么事了
Your son, my ex-friend, still roommate,
你儿子 我前好友 依然是室友
just double-crossed me.
刚刚撬了我的墙角
Alan, you're embarrassing yourself. Oh, am I?
艾伦 你这是给你自己丢人 是吗
Okay, I'm not gonna do this.
我不会这样做的
Oh, aren't you?
是吗
Okay, that's it.
够了
Oh, this is about to really suck.
我马上也要倒霉了
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Listen, uh, about last night...
听我说 昨晚的事
Let's just drop it.
别说了
Fair enough.
行
Again, I-I am very sorry.
我再次道歉
I got it. Mo-Moving on.
我懂 忘了这事吧
I know you would never intentionally try to hurt me.
我知道你永远不会故意伤害我
We're past it.
这事过去了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表