I haven't even seen your things.
我还没机会看到你的"东西"呢
I really think we should call it a night.
我真的觉得今晚就到这里吧
No, Alan, do something!
艾伦 快想办法
Uh, o-okay, what we're gonna do is...
好吧 我们这么办
Must have vagina!
一定要洞洞
Morning.
早上好
Hey, sorry for puking in the living room last night.
抱歉昨晚我吐在了客厅
What?
什么
I think I just drank a little too much.
我想我喝得有点多了
Oh, th-that wasn't you. That was Lyndsey.
不是你 是林赛吐的
Oh, awesome!
太棒了
Guess who doesn't have a drinking problem.
猜猜谁没有酗酒的问题
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Sorry again about last night.
对于昨晚的事 我再次道歉
You know what? I really liked Jill.
知道吗 我真的喜欢吉儿
What happened was out of my control.
但事情超出了我的控制范围
No, it wasn't!
不 没有
This whole non-relationship relationship thing
你和林赛之间这种
you have going on with Lyndsey is ridiculous.
非恋爱的恋爱关系 实在是太荒谬了
And now it's affecting me.
现在居然影响到我了
You owe me a princess and an area rug.
你欠我一位公主 还有一块小地毯
What happened? I'll tell you what happened.
出什么事了 我告诉你什么事
Nothing.
屁事没有
The only person who got hot, drunk sex last night
昨晚唯一享受热辣醉酒性♥爱♥的人
was Lyndsey's boyfriend.
是林赛的男友
Actually...
事实上...
Okay, fine. Him and you.
好吧 他和你两个
Well... Aw, damn it!
不是显摆... 我♥操♥
Lyndsey, can we talk?
林赛 可以谈谈吗
Sure, I've been puking at 20-minute intervals.
当然 我的呕吐间隔是20分钟
So... you got eight minutes.
所以 你有8分钟时间
Look, a-about last night...
昨晚的事
I-I am really sorry.
真是对不起
I-I was totally out of line.
我实在是越界了
It's just... I started picturing you
只是我开始想象
with some other girl and I got so jealous.
你和别的女人在一起的样子 我好妒忌
I mean...
我意思是
isn't that crazy?
这是不是太离谱了
It's you.
我居然为你吃醋
Ouch, there was an iron fist in that velvet glove.
太伤了 夸我夸出了损我的感觉
Um, look.
听着
I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
And this whole thing with me,
你和我还有莱瑞之间
you and Larry just isn't working anymore.
复杂的关系不能再继续下去了
So what are you saying?
你想说什么
I'm saying it's-it's either me or him.
我想说 要么选我 要么选他
Well, it's not that simple.
没这么简单
I can't just choose.
我不能随便选一个
I guess you already did.
我想你已经选了
Good-bye, Lyndsey.
再见 林赛
Alan, wait. Yeah?
艾伦 等等 什么事
I-I choose you.
我选你
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Oh, you make me so happy. You make me happy, too.
你让我好开心 你也让我好开心
So, you gonna break up with Larry?
你会和莱瑞分手吗
Yes. Aw, great.
是的 太好了
It feels so good to be back in your arms.
能重回你的怀抱感觉太好了
Yeah...
是啊
Hold on.
等等
Oh, hold my hair!
帮我把头发拨上去
Oh, it's just like old times.
重温美好回忆
Yeah, wow.
是啊 没想到
That was, uh...
刚才真是
Boring. Very.
好无趣 非常无趣
What was missing?
少了什么
Larry. Larry.
莱瑞 莱瑞
Knowing we're not supposed to have sex made it way hotter.
禁忌性♥爱♥的感觉太美妙了
It really did.
的确是的
You think maybe Larry would take you back?
你觉得莱瑞会和你复合吗
I haven't told him yet. Smart.
我还没跟他说 太聪明了
Now that we both know that Larry's still in the picture,
现在我们都知道莱瑞没有出局
maybe we should try again.
也许我们应该再试一次
Okay.
好的
I promise this time I won't fake my orgasm.
我保证这次不会假装到了高♥潮♥
Oh, then neither will I.
那我也不会
Walden.
沃顿
Can you help me, miss?
能帮我一个忙吗 女士
A beautiful woman fled my house last night
一位漂亮的姑娘昨晚从我家匆匆离开 能确定
and the only clue I have to her identity
她身份的唯一线索
is this shoe she left behind.
就是她留下的鞋子
Oh, that's very sweet, but this isn't a good time.
你真是太浪漫了 但现在不太方便
Why, is it...?
为什么 这是...
Do I smell bacon?
我闻到了培根味道吗
You should go.
你走吧
Everything okay, babe?
没事吧 宝贝
I just need a second.
我需要点时间
All right.
好的
Bacon's ready.
培根好了哦
I'm sorry.
对不起
Damn you, Probst.
去你的 普罗斯特
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表