No, actually, we followed a really handsome guy
不 其实我们是跟踪一个帅哥
who you had dinner with and just happened to run into you.
而你和他吃饭 我们碰巧看到你了
I wanted to go to Dave and Buster's.
我想去的是戴夫和巴斯特餐厅
All right.
好吧
Okay, I was waiting for a better time to tell you this,
我本来想找个更好的时机再告诉你
but the guy I had dinner with last night works for Google.
但昨晚和我一起吃饭的那个男人在谷歌♥工作
Oh... W... Get...
哦 那么...
Barry, Google "Betrayal" and...
巴里 谷歌♥下"背叛"
Oh, actually, Bing "betrayal" and let's see what comes up.
不 应该在必应里搜索"背叛" 看看结果
Yep. Picture of Nicole.
好了 妮可的照片
I didn't really Google it.
其实我没真的搜索
That's my screen saver.
是我的屏保
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
He offered me a job in San Francisco.
他给我在旧金山提供了一个职位
They're working on the same technology that we are,
他们正在和我们研发同样的技术
and he said that I could pick my own team and that's you guys.
他说我可以选择自己的团队 就是你们
Oh, my God.
我的天
I've never been picked for a team.
我还是第一次被别人挑中加入团队
And you're gonna do this?
你要同意
We are so close.
我们就快成功了呢
Well, they're a lot closer.
他们会更快成功
I mean, the chances of us beating Google are one in a...
我们能战胜谷歌♥的几率是1比
googol.
天文数字[音近谷歌♥]
I bet we'll get to make jokes like that
我打赌在谷歌♥办公室里
all the time at Google.
肯定有很多机会可以开这个玩笑
Who cares if they beat us?
他们战胜我们又有什么关系
We'll create something else.
我们研发新的
All we have to do is
我们要做的就是
believe in ourselves and we can change the world.
相信自己 我们可以改变世界
Now, they're giving you an opportunity to work for Google.
他们给你一个机会为谷歌♥工作
I'm giving you an opportunity to be Google.
我给你一个机会成为谷歌♥
I have to take this. I'm sorry.
我必须接受 对不起
So you're just going to San Francisco?
这么说你要去旧金山吗
Where does that leave us?
那我们以后呢
Well, I mean, we were... we were just having fun, right?
我们之间只是开心一下 不是吗
Yeah, fun. Okay.
对 开心 好的
Good. I'm just... I just...
很好 我只是
I'm glad you're not one of those people who thinks
我很庆幸你不是那种人
every person they meet is their soul mate. Or...
觉得碰到的人全是灵魂伴侣
that-that you would think that we were moving in
你觉得我们上过床
with each other just 'cause we had sex.
所以就该开始同居
She's not a lesbian, dude.
她又不是拉拉 哥们
I gotta call the guy back.
我得给那个人回电♥话♥
Go ahead.
去吧
Good luck in San Francisco.
祝你在旧金山好运
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
很好
I'm sorry, buddy.
抱歉 哥们
I'm here for you.
我支持你
Appreciate that.
非常感谢
You know, actually...
其实
what she's offering is a pretty good deal, so...
她提供的机会非常难得 所以
if you wanted to go with her...
如果你想跟她一起走
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
So tell me about Gretchen.
跟我讲讲格雷琴是怎么样的人
Well, um, there isn't much to tell.
没什么可说的
I, um... I grew up in Chicago,
我在芝加哥长大
I went to Northwestern, became a veterinarian,
上了西北大学 做了兽医
married the man of my dreams
嫁给了梦中情人
but apparently he was dreaming of banging my best friend, so...
但显然他梦想着上我最好的朋友
How 'bout you?
你呢
Uh, I haven't met your best friend.
我还没见过你最好的朋友
Is she hot?
她漂亮吗
You know I neuter dogs for a living.
你知道我是靠阉♥割♥狗过生活的吧
Are you threatening or offering?
你是在威胁 还是提供免费服务
So-so, uh, what brought you to L.A.?
那么你为什么到洛杉矶来了
Uh, just looking for a fresh start.
想重新开始
You know? I mean, out here, I can be whoever I want to be.
在这里 我可以做自己想做的人
I can reinvent myself.
我可以重新塑造自己
I thought about doing that.
我也想着这样做
But in the end, I can't be anyone but Jeff Strongman.
但最后 我还是只能做杰夫·斯壮曼
Well, I wouldn't mind a strong man in the end.
我不介意到最后有壮男相陪
Ooh, dirty word play.
色情文字游戏啊
I'm vibrating. I'm growing.
我的震了 我的长了
No, uh...
不
no, our-our table's ready.
我们的桌子准备好了
Oh, great, great. Uh, well,
太好了 太好了
let's take our wine and have a seat.
咱们拿上酒入座吧
Yeah, or, um,
是的 或者
you know, there's 20 minutes left in happy hour.
还有20分钟 酒水打折时间才结束
I mean, we could just stay here and fill up
我们可以坐在这里
on two-for-one appetizers and half-off drinks.
用买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥开胃菜和半价酒水填肚子
Yes!
我愿意
I mean, you know, if that's what you want.
我是说 如果你想这样的话就行
It's just... I hate spending money unnecessarily.
我只是讨厌花不必要花的钱
Anything we don't finish is going home with us.
我们吃不完的全部打包
I tell 'em it's for the dogs, but...
我跟他们说是给狗吃的 但是
woof.
汪汪
Gretchen...
格雷琴
do you believe in love at first sight?
你相信一见钟情吗
What the hell is "Wine-ish"?
什么叫"酒精饮品"啊
How was the date?
约会怎么样
Best... date... ever.
有史以来最棒的约会
We are perfect for each other.
我们绝对是天造地设的一对
It's like... it's like God cloned me
就好像上帝克隆了一个我
and gave me boobs and a vagina.
又给我装了咪♥咪♥和阴♥道♥
Alan, can't you see that this Jeff Strongman stuff
艾伦 你为什么不明白这个杰夫·斯壮曼
is only gonna cause you problems?
只会给你带来麻烦呢
Actually, I'm starting to think Alan Harper is the problem.
事实上 我开始觉得艾伦·哈勃才是问题所在
I mean, Jeff Strongman has a girlfriend, a best friend
杰夫·斯壮曼有女友 有最好的朋友
and he's practically debt-free.
而且几乎是无债一身轻
Practically?
几乎
He may have received a free credit card offer
他收到了免费开信♥用♥卡♥的邀请
that was a little too good to pass up.
条件太好 不忍♥拒绝
Jeff Strongman has a credit card?
杰夫·斯壮曼居然有信♥用♥卡♥吗
And get this, Alan Harper got 100 bucks for referring Jeff.
而且艾伦·哈勃因推荐杰夫开卡拿了一百回扣哦
Now I just need to figure out a way to get rid of Alan Harper.
现在我只需要想办法 除掉艾伦·哈勃
It's not as easy as you think!
没你想得那么简单
Barry.
巴里
I thought about what you said
我一直在想你说的话
and I decided...
我决定
I want to stay and work with you.
我要留下来和你一起工作
I mean, I don't want to work for Google.
我不想为谷歌♥工作
I want to be Google.
我要成为谷歌♥
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I want to change the world.
我要改变世界
We're gonna do great things together.
我们会一起创造传奇
Hell, yeah, we are.
那是当然
All right.
好了
So where do I sleep?
那我睡在哪里
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表