I haven't showered in two days.
我两天没洗澡了
That's what guys do-- we stank.
男人就是这样 咱们是臭男人
You smell good...
你真香
bitch.
贱妇
Ladies love flowers.
女人爱花
Oh, hey, Jeff!
你好 杰夫
Why are you calling me Jeff?
你为什么叫我杰夫
You must be here to see your friend Larry,
你一定是来这里找你朋友拉里的
who is also here.
因为他也在这里
Jeff? What are you doing here?
杰夫 你怎么来了
Larry!
拉里
I-I just, uh, I came by to-to...
我只是过来
yell at this one over here
来骂这个家伙
for breaking up with my friend Larry.
居然和我的朋友拉里分手
Can you think of a better reason for me to drop by?
你能想到我来的更好理由吗
'Cause I certainly can't.
反正我是想不到了
Well, now that you're here, why don't you have a drink with us.
既然你来了 和我们喝一杯吧
Oh, I-I'm sure Jeff has better places to be.
我相信杰夫还有更值得去的地方
Work, nope. Girlfriend, nope.
工作 没 女友 没
Taste in jewelry, nope.
对珠宝的品味 没
Here you go.
给你
Bottoms up, Lyndsey.
干杯吧[屁屁翘起来] 林赛
Not the first time I've said that to her.
我不是第一次对她说这话
What's this?
这是什么
A ring?
戒指
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Yeah, what is going on?
对 到底怎么回事
Jeff helped me realize I don't want to lose you.
杰夫让我意识到 我不想失去你
These last two weeks
过去这两周
have been the worst in my life.
是我人生最难熬的日子
I don't want to spend another minute without you.
我不想再和你分开一分钟
Okay, I think she's heard enough.
我想她听够了
Let's go get some wings. Come on.
咱们去吃鸡翅 快
Ooh, wings.
鸡翅
Just let me wrap this up real quick.
让我快点把这个搞完
Lyndsey MacElroy, you're my soul mate.
林赛·麦克罗伊 你是我的灵魂伴侣
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信这是真的
Yes, yes, I will marry you!
愿意愿意 我愿意嫁给你
So, Jeff, how'd it go with your girl?
杰夫 你和女友如何了
I was too late.
我太迟了
She's marrying someone else.
她要嫁给别人了
That was quick. Wasn't it?
太快了吧 谁说不是呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know what? Forget her.
知道吗 忘了她吧
If she chose some jackass over you,
如果她选混♥蛋♥都不选你
she's just a dumb whore.
她只是个蠢贱♥人♥罢了
Uh, she's-she's actually really great.
其实她真的很棒
No, she's not.
才不是
She and her new man are both garbage.
她和她的新男人都是人♥渣♥
Whoa, look at this.
看这个
That's right.
没错
Who has one and a half thumbs
是谁只有一个半拇指
and built this deck all by himself?
却独♥立♥把这个阳台造出来
This guy.
这个家伙
Well, I'm impressed.
太厉害了
I would've had to call a guy.
如果是我 就会打电♥话♥叫人
Well, then my phone would've rang,
那我的电♥话♥就会响
because I am the guy.
因为我就是那个人
Got to admit, I was wrong about you.
我得承认 看错你了
That's all right. We all make mistakes.
没关系 是人就会犯错
Oh! That's my spit cup.
这是我吐口水的瓶子
This thing feels sturdy enough for us
这东西感觉蛮结实的嘛
to have sex on later. Oh, it is.
我们晚点可以在上面做♥爱♥ 是的
But, uh, be careful,
但要小心
'cause I just stained her.
我刚给她染色[玷污]
Well, if you hadn't, we would have.
就算你没有 我们也会
Ah. Look at that.
看那里
Looks like somebody needs a new roof.
看来某人需要新的屋顶
Luckily, I know a guy.
幸好我认识某个能人
Whoa. Walden?
沃顿
Call a guy!
打电♥话♥叫人
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表