剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
双峰
第三季第三集
这是哪
Where is this?
我们在哪
Where are we?
蓝色玫瑰
等你到了那里
你将
已经在那里了
你最好赶快
我妈妈要来了
罗莎牧场
道吉 你的胳膊怎么了
Dougie, what is wrong with your arm?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得它睡着了
I think it fell asleep.
有点刺痛
It's sort of tingly.
我也有点刺痛
I'm kind of tingly, too.
我要去洗洗 好吗
I'm gonna go wash up, okay?
怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
道吉
Dougie!
我觉得 很有趣
I feel... funny.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
有人
制♥造♥了
你
什么
What?
为了一个目的
但是
我认为
现在
那目的已经
实现了
是吗
It has?
真奇怪
That's weird.
那是什么声音 道吉
What was that noise, Dougie?
你在哪
Where are you?
道吉
Dougie?
我的天
Oh, my God.
道吉 搞什么
Dougie, what the hell?
你从哪弄的那西装...
Where'd you get that suit...
还有发型
and haircut?
难道你一直都戴着假发吗 道吉
Have you been wearing a rug all this time, Dougie?
天啊 你病了吗 道吉
Oh, my God, are you sick, Dougie?
快起来 我们得出门了
Come on, we got to get out of this house.
快点儿啊 道吉
Come on, Dougie!
道吉
Dougie.
道吉 你是不是忘了什么
Dougie, did you forget something?
你的鞋呢
Your shoes?
我去拿吧
I'll get them.
道吉
Dougie!
别闹了行吗
Could you quit fucking around?
把你的鞋穿上 给
And put on your shoes. Here.
把你鞋穿上
Put on your damn shoes!
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
好吧
All right...
你带了钥匙吧
You do have your keys, right?
你是说杰德要捎你两程吗
You mean Jade has to give you two rides?
她刚开着一辆吉普牧马人走了
Yeah, she just drove by in a Wrangler.
看上去好像有两个人 但是...
Looked like maybe two people, but...
他的车还在这里
his car's still here.
我在入口处准备就绪了
I'm all set near the entrance.
如果他在车里 我就把他带过来
If he's in the car, I'll get him here.
等你找到钱包
Once you find your wallet
或是手♥机♥
or your cell phone,
公用电♥话♥ 或是搞到点钱
a pay phone or some money,
你就打给拖车公♥司♥ 道吉
you can call AAA, Dougie.
他们会帮你的
They will help you.
梧桐街36800号♥
杰德会稍我两程
Jade give two rides.
天呐
Oh, my God.
前方有减速带
基恩...
Gene...
他不在车里
he's not in the car.
他肯定还在屋里
Yeah, he must still be inside.
我去给他的车装追踪器
I'll load up his car. -
好
All right.
咱们麦基家见
I'll see you at Mikey's.
一一九
One-one-nine!
One-one-nine!
One-one-nine!
One-one-nine!
怎么回事 比利
What the hell, Billy?
天啊 里面臭死了
Oh, God, something awful's in there.
调度中心
Dispatch.
我们需要一辆救护车
We need an ambulance.
让他们带上防毒面具
And tell them to bring gas masks.
车里的味道很难闻
There is something bad in this vehicle.
过来
Come here.
你不会有事的
You'll be all right.
双峰镇警♥察♥局
欢迎骚扰
我们把所有东西都摆出来了 霍克
We laid everything out, Hawk,
但没发现丢了的东西
and we can't find anything that's missing.
假如东西不在这里 那么...
If it's not here, then...
你怎么知道它不见了
how do you know it's missing?
但假如东西在这里...
But if it is here...
那就说明没有丢
then it isn't missing?
这个...
This...
是在这里的
is here.
让我们坐下吧
Let's sit down.
让...
Let--
我坐下吧
let me sit down.
让我们从头开始
Let's start from the beginning.
-而且... -别说话
- And-- - Don't say a thing.
我得把我的想法说出来
I need to think out loud.
有东西不见了 我得把它找出来
Something is missing, and I need to find it.
而我找到它的方式
And the way I'm gonna find it
和我的遗产有关
has something to do with my heritage.
你是个印第安人
You're an Indian.
是的 露西
Yes, Lucy.
显然...
And apparently...
我就是要通过那种方式来弄明白不见的是什么
that's the way I'm gonna find what's missing.
小兔子巧克力
怎么了
What is it?
你还好吗 小甜甜
Are you okay, punky?
我知道什么东西不见了
I know what's missing!
什么
What's missing?
小兔子
The bunny!
小兔子
The bunny.
我吃了小兔子
I ate that bunny!
小兔子巧克力
不见的就是它
That's missing.
就是它不见了
That's missing.
小兔子巧克力
Do chocolate bunnies
跟你的遗产有任何关联吗
have anything to do with your heritage?
没有
No.
跟小兔子没关系
It's not about the bunny.
你把证据吃了 露西
You ate the evidence, Lucy?
我知道
I know!
那是唯一一次
I never did it again.
我也只吃了一个
And I only ate one.
我从没有再犯了
And I never did it again.
但我当时出了点毛病...
But I had a problem at that time with--
我也不想当着安迪面说
And I don't like to say this in front of Andy.
但我当时有一点
But I had a bubble...
胀气
of gas.
我听说
And I had read...
有时候我爱吃的
...that sometimes chocolate,
巧克力
which I love,
可以当作一种疗方
can be used as a remedy,
或许是土著民族发明的
maybe by indigenous people.
是这样吗 霍克
Is that true, Hawk?
你们吃巧克力来治疗胀气吗
Do you use chocolate as a remedy for gas?
你想不想再吃点小兔子 乖乖
Do you want another bunny, punky?
我可以再给你拿一点
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表