剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
我们是警♥察♥ 菲尔莫尔先生
Police, Mr. Fillmore.
我们需要你的协助
We need your help.
是哈维叫你们来的吗
Did Harvey send you?
菲尔莫尔先生 我们急需
Mr. Fillmore, we need a key
露丝·达文波特的房♥间钥匙
for Ruth Davenport's apartment.
我们正在找巴尼的兄弟
We're trying to find Barney's brother.
谁告诉你们我正要去见奇普的
Well, who told you I was going to see Chip?
谁是奇普
Who's Chip?
巴尼的兄弟
That's Barney's brother.
我们要找奇普拿钥匙
We need a key from Chip.
我刚才正要去找他 但是
I was just on my way, but h--
你们是怎么知道的
how did you know?
你知道齐普的电♥话♥吗
Well, do you have a phone number for Chip?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
齐普
Chip?
齐普不用电♥话♥
Chip ain't got no phone.
我们还是等锁匠吧
I'll wait for the locksmith.
抱歉
Excuse me.
也许露丝出镇了
Do you think that maybe Ruth's out of town?
为什么
Why?
实在是不好意思
Well, it would be a shame
因为她出远门的时候
'cause I'm supposed to water her plants
我会去帮她浇花
when she's out of town.
我有她房♥间钥匙
I have the key.
走吧
Let's go.
我 我可以走了吗
Am I-- am I free to go?
先生们 我可以走了吗
Gentlemen, am--am I free to go?
哈维 你这个混♥蛋♥
Harvey, you son of a bitch.
是你把条子叫过来的吗
Did you send the cops to my place of business?
我的事儿
My work?
哈维 是的
Harvey-- Yes.
当然 我拿到了
Yeah, I got it--
我全拿到了
I got all of it,
就在手上 但这都是我的
right here, but it's mine.
是我和齐普的
Mine and Chip's.
不 你已经退出了 记得吗
No. You opted out of this one, remember?
哈维 哈维 别
Harvey-- Harvey, don't--
别恐吓我 哈维
don't threaten me, Harvey.
哈维
Harvey.
哈维
Harvey?
康斯坦丝
Constance?
为你高兴 戴夫
Good for you, Dave.
你现在改头换面了
You're behaving yourself for a change.
过来帮下忙好吗
Want to help me with this?
小心点
Very carefully.
把它拿开 别碰到尸体
Keep it way up, off the body.
霍克副局长
Deputy Hawk,
玛格丽特·兰特曼一号♥线呼叫
Margaret Lanterman's on line one.
副局长
请切换进闪光的那条线路
It's the line with the light that's blinking.
好的 露西 谢谢你
Okay, Lucy, thank you.
玛格丽特 有什么事吗
Margaret, what can I do for you?
霍克
Hawk.
我的木头要告诉你一条消息
My log has a message for you.
我听着呢
Okay.
我丢了点东西
Something is missing,
你得找到它
and you have to find it.
线索就在
It has to do with
和戴尔· 库柏特工有关
Special Agent Dale Cooper.
戴尔· 库柏
Dale Cooper?
是什么
What is it?
你会发现
The way you will find it...
和你的遗产有关
...has something to do with your heritage.
这是我的木头要给你的信息
This is the message from the log.
好的 玛格丽特
Okay, Margaret.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 霍克
Good night, Hawk.
晚安 玛格丽特
Good night, Margaret.
鹿角镇警局
鹿角镇警局
正在上传扫描件
上传完成
找到匹配
戴夫
Dave?
戴夫
Dave!
就来
On my way.
你来看看这个
You got to see this.
头肯定是露丝·达文波特的
The head is definitely Ruth Davenport,
就是住在公♥寓♥中的那个女人
the woman who lived in the apartment.
还有一个无名男性
And we've got a male John Doe.
我们不知道这是谁的身体
We don't know whose body that is.
查不出这些指纹是谁的
Nothing's come back on those prints.
但是还有另一组指纹
But there's another set of prints
遍布整间公♥寓♥
all over the apartment.
我们已经查出来是谁的了
And we've got a hit,
确定是属于本地人的
a definite local hit.
比尔·黑斯廷斯
Bill Hastings?
天呐
Oh, my God.
是的
Yeah.
他是我孩子的校长
He's my kid's principal.
戴夫
Dave!
-你来干什... -菲莉斯 比尔在家吗
- What are you-- - Phyllis, is Bill home?
-在 -谁来了 亲爱的
- Yeah. - Who is it, honey?
是戴夫 戴夫·麦克利
It's Dave, Dave Macklay.
戴夫 你好
Dave, hey.
怎么了 伙计
What's going on, buddy?
比尔
Bill, uh,
我得逮捕你
I'm gonna have to put you under arrest.
-什么 -请转过去
- What? - Please turn around.
我得把你拷上 带你回局里
I've got to cuff you, and I've got to take you in.
天呐 比尔
Oh, my God, Bill!
-不 这... -天呐
- No, it... - Oh, my God.
没事的 亲爱的 我什么坏事都没做
It's okay, honey. I hav-- I haven't done anything wrong.
能告诉我是因为什么事吗
Could, uh--could you tell me what this is about?
我们可以在局里说
We can talk about that at the station.
我想跟你一起去
I want to come with you.
不不 待在家 他们肯定是搞错了
No, no, stay here. There's been a mistake.
好吗 我什么坏事都没干
All right? I haven't done anything wrong.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何话都将
Anything you say can and will be used
成为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
但摩根一家马上要来吃晚饭了
But the Morgans are coming for dinner!
你了解我刚说的权利吗
Do you understand these rights I am--
我非常了解
I understand perfectly.
打给乔治说下我的情况
Just call George and tell him where I am!
她说过有什么东西丢了
She said something is missing
而且和库柏探员有关
and it has to do with Agent Cooper.
但库柏探员失踪了
But Agent Cooper is missing.
在沃利出世前
And he hasn't been seen or heard from
都还没有他的消息
since before Wally was born,
现在沃利都24岁了
and Wally's 24 years old.
他和马龙·白兰度是一天生的
He was born on the same day as Marlon Brando.
安迪想给他取名为马龙
Andy wanted to name him Marlon.
我们还没有收到过库柏探员的圣诞节贺卡呢
And we haven't even gotten a Christmas card from Agent Cooper.
他都没有见过沃利
He hasn't even seen Wally.
安迪 露西 不早了
Andy, Lucy, it's late.
去仓库把那些我刚才说的文件拿来
Go down to storage and get those files that we talked about.
明早 把它们全都摆在桌面上
Tomorrow morning, lay 'em all out.
我会带咖啡和甜甜圈来的
I'll bring the coffee and the doughnuts.
好的 霍克副局长
Okay, Deputy Chief Hawk.
戴夫
Dave?
唐·哈里森 拉皮特城州警局的
Don Harrison, State Police, Rapid City.
你来接手这个案子吗
Hmm, are you taking this case?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表