剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Okay.
我们不杀他
We won't kill him.
够了 到底是什么
Okay, enough. What is it?
好吧
All right.
搞什么
Okay. What the fuck?
盒子里
In the box there,
是个樱桃派吗
is that a cherry pie?
樱桃派
Cherry pie.
樱桃派
Cherry pie!
以防万一 搜他身
Frisk him just in case.
连钱包都没有
Doesn't even have a wallet.
这是给我们的
It's addressed to us.
打开
Open it.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我的...
Holy...
我爱这家伙
I love this guy!
道吉
Dougie?
道吉·琼斯
Dougie Jones.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴认识你
- What a pleasure to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
你是说你孩子没有
You mean to say your kid doesn't have one?
没有健身房♥
No gym set?
没有健身房♥
No gym set.
天
Jeez.
连我们该死的孤儿都有健身房♥
Even our fucking orphanage had a gym set.
每个孩子都应该有个健身房♥
Every kid should have a gym set.
给 哥们
There you go, brother.
好
Yeah.
祝酒
A toast.
道吉
Dougie.
敬你的 道吉
Here's to you, Dougie.
大奖先生
Mr. Jackpots!
这就是我跟你说得那个人
This is the man I told you about.
我一直想再见你
I wanted to see you again.
我每天都在想你
I've thought of you every day,
想你为我做的事
what you did for me.
你改变了我的人生
You changed my life.
这是我的乖儿子 丹佛
This is my dear son, Denver.
他又回到我身边了
He's back in my life again.
我养了一条小狗
I have a little dog.
我有了一个房♥子
I have a house.
我的人生都回来了
I have my life back again.
我该怎么谢谢你
How can I ever thank you?
希望你们知道和你们共进晚餐的人
I hope you realize what a special person
有多么特别
you having dining with you.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
也救了我们很多
Sure saved us a lot too.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 大奖先生
Thank you, Mr. Jackpots.
我太高兴了
I'm so thankful I got
能有机会再向你道谢
a chance to say thank you again.
再向你道谢
Thank you again.
上来了
Here it is.
终于
Finally.
还有姑娘们
And here are the girls.
坎迪
Candie.
坎迪
Candie?
坎迪 看着我
Candie, look at me.
你都去哪儿了
Where have you been?
坎迪
Candie.
路上有好多车
There was so much traffic on the Strip.
太厉害了
It was incredible.
到处都是车
There were cars everywhere.
这个派太好吃了
This pie is so damn good.
太好吃
Damn good.
祝酒
A toast.
道吉
Dougie.
敬救了你一命的派 道吉
Here's to the pie that saved your life, Dougie.
和钱
And our money.
坎迪
Candie.
坎迪
Candie.
再给我们的朋友来一块派
Another piece of pie for our friend.
朋友
Friend.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表