剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, yeah, I just...
你可真麻烦 查理
You're really something, Charlie.
搞什么
What the hell?
穿上你的外套 奥黛丽
Put your coat on, Audrey.
已经很晚了 我很困
It's already late and I'm so sleepy.
我们走
Let's go.
你能别抱怨了吗
Would you just stop complaining?
天啊 你真是烦人
God, what a pain in the ass you are.
你就不能闭上你的嘴巴
I mean, can't you just do something for someone else
帮别人做事的时候别满腹怨言吗
without ruining it by continually complaining?
你真是爱抱怨 就像一只有病的小狗
You're such a whiner, it's like being with a sick dog.
你要穿上外套
Are you gonna put your coat on
还是要这样把我烦死
or talk me to death right here, on the threshold?
比利和我出门的时候
You know, when Billy and I go places,
从来不会像你这样和我说话 查理
he never speaks to me the way you do, Charlie.
没错
Yes.
我是查理
Well, I am Charlie
他是比利
and he is Billy.
我更喜欢比利
And I like Billy better.
太感性了
Sensational.
你要不要穿上外套
Now, are you gonna put your coat on
还是说我们要在这里站一整晚
or shall we stand here all night?
又来了
Here you go again.
你就不能消停一会
You can't stop for one fucking second.
奥黛丽 说真的
Audrey, seriously,
再拖一秒 我就要脱掉外套
in one fucking second, I'm taking my coat off
今晚不出去了
and staying in for the night.
想去酒馆的是你
You're the one that wanted to go to the roadhouse,
不是我
Not me.
真是不可能
It's impossible.
就这样在我眼前
I mean, I see it right before my eyes,
但我以前竟然都没发现
but I never really saw it before.
真是太不可能了
It's absolutely fucking impossible.
又怎么了 奥黛丽
What is it now, Audrey?
你 查理 是你
You, Charlie, it's you.
我以前从来没发现
I-I-I just never really saw you before
你是这样的人
the way I'm seeing you now.
好像变得完全不一样了
Like I'm meeting a different person.
你是谁 查理
Who are you, Charlie?
好吧 脱掉外套
Okay, off comes the coat.
你怎么能这样
How can you be like this?
我恨你这个混♥蛋♥
I hate your fucking guts!
我恨你
I hate you!
你知道我有多恨你吗
Do you know how much I fucking hate you?
枪炮酒吧
我在等人
I'm waiting for someone.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表