剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
You want me to bring him here?
对
Yeah.
他刚说什么了
What did he just say?
你要我去找他把他带到这来
You want me to get him and bring him here?
搞什么
What the fuck?
我们让她跟他讲故事了吗
Did we ask her to tell him her life story?
讲了该死的整整四个小时
For four fuckin' hours?
沃里克
Warrick?
让坎迪过来 跟他一起 马上
Send Candie in here, with him, now.
马上
Now!
坎迪
Candie.
他们准备好了
They're ready.
她过去了
She's on her way.
-我知道 -如果我们开除她
- I know. - We fire her,
-她就没地方去了 -我知道
- she's got no place to go. - I know. I...
他来了
Here he is.
你俩刚刚才扯什么淡
What the fuck were you guys talking about?
是她在说
She was talking.
坎迪
Candie?
你刚刚在大厅跟他说什么了
What were you talking about to him out there on the floor?
坎迪
Candie!
我们处于交替期
That we're in the version layer,
明天会雾大且炎热
that it's gonna be hot and smoggy tomorrow,
我告诉他 我们很幸运
and I told him that we are so lucky
我们的赌场有空调制冷
to have air-conditioning cooling our casino.
好 保险员先生 你有何贵干
Okay. Mr. Insurance Man, what do you want?
米彻姆先生
Mr. Mitchum.
米彻姆先生
Mr. Mitchum.
我来告诉你们一件
I'm here to tell you something
你们会想知道的事情
that you will want to know about.
-是吗 -什么事
- Yeah? - What's that?
你的新酒店
Your new hotel,
几个月前被烧成灰烬的那个
which burned badly down to the ground a few months back,
在正式的调查后
was ruled arson
被判定为蓄意纵火
by an official investigation.
我或许给你们卖♥♥了保险 先生们
Now, I may have sold you your policy, sirs,
但理赔这事不是我处理的
but I didn't handle the claim.
是道格拉斯·琼斯负责的
It was done by Douglas Jones,
他是我们公♥司♥的员工
who works at our firm.
道格拉斯·琼斯
Douglas Jones.
我认为我该告诉你们 私下的
I thought you should know from me, unofficially,
以我个人的名义
on my own...
琼斯先生用尽他的一切权力
...that this Mr. Jones did everything in his power
阻止你们
to prevent you gentlemen
从损失中
from getting the insurance relief
获得我认为
from the loss you suffered
你们理应获得的赔偿
that I believe to this day you deserved.
道格拉斯·琼斯
Douglas Jones
似乎对你们有私人
seems to have a personal vendetta
仇恨
against you.
他仍坚持
And he still insists
不应该支付赔偿
that that claim will never be paid out,
他会尽他所能
and he'll do everything in his power
确保你们不会获得赔偿
to make sure that it never happens.
-是吗 -是吗
- Yeah? - Is that it?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你有个敌人 道格拉斯·琼斯
You have an enemy in Douglas Jones.
我就是来告诉你这个的
That's what I came to tell you.
坎迪 带他出去
Candie, show him out.
坎迪
Candie!
你有个敌人 道格拉斯·琼斯
You have an enemy... in Douglas Jones.
现在我知道...白兰度的感受了
Now I know... how Brando felt.
明天找那个
Calling him tomorrow,
道格拉斯·琼斯
this Douglas Jones...
见一面
...to set up a meeting.
听你的 罗德尼
Right you are, Rodney.
-听你的 -他卷走了我们
- Right you are. - He took us...
3044万
for 30 million...
7千
447 thousand...
美元
dollars.
该死
Motherfucker.
你玩我们一次 算我们倒霉
You fuck us once, shame on us.
你耍我们两次
You fuck us twice,
算你倒霉
shame on you.
你死定了
You're dead.
没错
Yeah.
劳拉
Laura!
艾伯特
Albert.
进来
Come on in.
戴安今早11点13分手♥机♥上收到这则消息
Diane received this text on her phone on 11:13 this morning.
晚饭时的谈话气氛很活跃
"Around the dinner table, the conversation is lively."
那是在库柏逃走后收到的
Now, that came in after Cooper escaped.
定位到费城的一个信♥号♥♥塔 所以一开始
It pinged off a cell tower in Philly, so at first,
我以为是她的一个男朋友
I thought it was one of her boyfriends--
她好像有不少男性追求者
seems she has a stable of male suitors--
但是塔米追踪到了一个墨西哥的服务器
but Tammy traced this one back from there to a server in Mexico.
墨西哥
Mexico?
她有回复吗
Did she respond?
她发了这些高度加密的信息
She sent the following heavily encrypted message:
他们抓到了黑斯廷斯
"They have Hastings.
他会带他们去那里
He's going to take them to the site."
听起来不像是对男朋友说的
Doesn't sound like boyfriend talk.
她抱我的时候我就有所感觉
I felt it when she hugged me,
但这样一来就确认了
but this confirms it.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
盯紧她
Keep her close.
该死
Damn.
-塔米 -戈登
- Tammy. - Gordon.
进来
Come on in.
你们还记得纽约楼顶的那个谋杀案吗
You remember the penthouse murders in New York City?
记得
Yes?
这是最开始拍下的画面中发现的
This was just found on one of the earliest cards.
戴尔
Dale!
这可不得了
This is something.
这可太不得了了
This is really something.
他组哦了什么
What did he do?
他进来袭击了我们 偷走了我所有的钱
He came in and attacked us and stole all my money!
该死
Damn it.
约翰尼没事吧
Is Johnny okay?
和往常一样一点都不关心我
No concerns for me, as usual.
你问约翰尼是什么意思 被袭击的是我
What do you mean, Johnny? It was me he attacked.
西尔维娅 我当然
Sylvia, of course
也关心你
I'm concerned about you too.
他拿走了多少钱
How much money did he take?
我保险箱里的所有东西
Everything I had in the safe,
有好几千
thousands of dollars,
你要补偿我
and you're going to make this up to me.
不 我不会再给你钱了 西尔维娅
No, I am not sending you any more money, Sylvia!
你要给我
Yes, you are!
-西尔维娅 -你要给我
- Sylvia! - Yes, you are.
我现在就打给我的律师
I'm calling my lawyer right now.
贝弗莉
Beverly?
要和我一起吃晚餐吗
Do you want to have dinner with me?
霍克
Hawk.
电流在涌动
Electricity is humming.
你能在山间水边听到
You hear it in the mountains and rivers.
你能看到它在海边 在星星上
You see it dance among the seas and stars
在月亮上闪耀
and glowing around the moon,
但是最近
but in these days,
亮光越来越弱了
the glow is dying.
剩下的黑暗中 还会有什么
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表