剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Looks like a campfire. What is this?
那不是篝火 是一个象征火的符号♥
It's not a campfire. It's-it's a-a fire symbol.
什么意思
What's that mean?
那是...
It's a...
一种火
a type of fire.
更类似于...
More like...
当今的电力
like modern-day electricity.
是好事吗
Good?
那要看情况 其意图为何
Depends, depends upon the intention,
火焰背后的意图是什么
the intention behind the fire.
少校也给了我们一个日期
The major also gave us a date,
也就是后天
day after tomorrow.
你观测这些星♥相♥
If you read these stars,
也能得出相同日期
you find that same date,
它会把你指向这里
and it refers you to here.
这是什么
What is this?
玉米 代表着富饶
It's corn. It's fertility.
但它是黑色的
But it's-it's black,
也就是有病害或异常的
diseased or unnatural.
死亡
Death.
若你结合这两个符号♥
If you put these two symbols together,
就会得到这个
you get this.
黑色火焰
Black fire.
没错
Correct.
我们在布里格斯少校的小管子里
We saw this on that little slip of paper
取出来的字条上有看见这个
we took out of Major Briggs' tube.
这是什么
What is this?
弗兰克
Frank...
你不会想知道的
you don't ever want to know about that.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
我也不知道我考虑家具做什么
I don't know why I'm even thinking about furniture.
我和安迪几乎都不在家
Andy and I hardly ever get home.
有什么事 露西
What's up, Lucy?
玛格丽特·兰特曼找您 在二线 霍克
Margaret Lanterman for you on line two, Hawk.
就是我挂电♥话♥后会闪灯的那一线
That's the one that's blinking when I hang up.
你好 玛格丽特
Hello, Margaret.
霍克
Hawk?
听得见吗
Can you hear me?
可以 玛格丽特
Yes, Margaret.
霍克 听得见吗
Hawk, can you hear me?
请说 玛格丽特
Yes, Margaret.
你是不是发现了什么
You found something, didn't you?
正如你所说的
It's just like you said.
我很抱歉 我该告诉你的
I'm sorry, I-I should have let you know.
你发现了什么 霍克
What did you find, Hawk?
玛格丽特 我不能告诉你
Margaret, I can't tell you that.
我的木头害怕火
My log is afraid of fire.
你要去的地方有火
There's fire where you are going.
霍克
Hawk,
你要去的地方有火
there's fire where you are going.
好的 玛格丽特
Okay, Margaret.
晚安 霍克
Good night, Hawk.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢你 玛格丽特
And thank you, Margaret.
什么事 杰西
What is it, Jesse?
杜鲁门警长
Sheriff Truman,
你有兴趣看我的新车吗
are you interested in seeing my new car?
-是一台20... -杰西
- It's a two-thousand-- - Jesse.
我在开会
I'm in a meeting.
我能明天再欣赏你的新车吗
Can I look at your new car tomorrow?
好
Okay.
谢谢 杜鲁门警长
Thank you, Sh-Sheriff Truman.
坐立不安啊
Cat on a hot tin roof.
从来不会这样的
It's never done that before.
我们该来一点咖啡
We're supposed to get some coffee,
但我想这样可能不太好
but I don't think that's a good idea.
咖啡
Coffee?
我想喝咖啡啊
I would like some coffee.
或许温牛奶会好一点
Maybe some warm milk.
因为你说...
For the cat.
坐立不安
On the roof?
对
Yes.
你拍的那张露丝的照片
The picture you took of Ruth.
我想看一下 艾伯特
I would like to see it, Albert.
我能在这抽烟吗
Can I smoke in here?
抽烟
Smoke?
等麦克利回来你再问他
Ask Macklay when he gets back.
抽烟对你有害
But smoking's bad for you.
我知道
I know.
"去你的 艾伯特"
"Fuck you, Albert."
没错
That's right.
去你的 艾伯特
Fuck you, Albert.
这些坐标代表什么地方
What place do those coordinates represent?
最后几位数字糊了
Well, the last few digits are smudged,
但这些数字指向北方的一个小镇
but the numbers indicate a small town in the north--
警♥察♥的美梦成真
The policeman's dream.
谢谢 麦克利警探
Thank you, Detective Macklay.
不客气
You're welcome.
我能在这抽烟吗
Hey, can I smoke in here?
不行 这里禁烟
No, there's no smoking allowed.
麦克利警探
Detective Macklay,
你知道香烟配上这咖啡会有多美味吗
you know how good a cigarette would taste with this coffee?
你有烟就抽吧
Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以
So...
附近并无可疑人物
...no suspects were found in the area.
身份已确认是露丝·达文波特
It's a positive ID on Ruth Davenport.
我想你们应该没找到布里格斯少校的头
I don't suppose you found Major Briggs' head anywhere.
我们找了
We looked.
毫无踪迹
There's no trace.
没有人听到声音 没有枪声
Nobody heard anything. No shots.
黑斯廷斯的死状不是子弹造成的
A bullet didn't do that to Hastings.
是的 他们仍在清洗车辆
Yeah, they're still cleaning the vehicle.
我们有看到人 我和艾伯特
We saw somebody, Albert and I,
就在我们发现露丝·达文波特尸体的地方后面
out back, out back where we found Ruth Davenport's body.
他长什么样子
What'd he look like?
像个流浪汉
He looked like a homeless man, uh...
衣服破旧 留胡子 戴毛帽
old clothes, beard, wool cap.
我好像有看到那样的人
I think I saw somebody like that
离开警车
getting out of the police car.
我有可能看错了
Uh, I-I could be mistaken.
我当时在车上
Well, I was in the car.
半个人影也没看到
I-I didn't see anybody.
我也没看到任何人
I didn't see anyone either.
我都说了我不确定了
Well, I-I said I wasn't sure.
我想起来了
Now I remember.
我见过他们...
I saw them...
在一个房♥间里
in a room.
我见过那群留胡子的人
I saw the bearded men,
跟我和艾伯特一起见过的一样
the same type Albert and I saw.
那间屋里的那群脏兮兮的留胡子的人
Dirty, bearded men in a room.
道吉 来我办公室一趟
Dougie, come into my office, please.
穆林斯先生 我是菲尔·拜斯比
Mr. Mullins, Phil Bisby here.
咖啡已经买♥♥好了 我们马上就到
I got your coffee and we'll be right in.
好的
Good.
穆林斯先生 这杯是您的咖啡
All right, Mr. Mullins, here's your coffee, sir.
-谢谢你 菲尔 -不客气
- Thank you, Phil. - You're welcome.
坐下吧 道吉
Sit down, Dougie.
你出去的时候
Just close the door behind you
顺便把门关上 菲尔
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表