剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
双峰
第三季第六集
我半小时前就请您离开了 先生
I told you to be on your way half an hour ago, sir.
这里不准瞎晃
There's no loitering here.
你叫什么名字 先生
What's your name, sir?
你叫什么 先生
What's your name, sir?
道吉·琼斯
Dougie Jones.
你住在哪里 琼斯先生
And where do you live, Mr. Jones?
家
Home.
家在哪
And where is home?
不行 不能摸警徽
No-no-no-no. Don't touch the badge.
兰斯洛特
Lancelot.
兰斯洛特法♥院♥
Lancelot Court?
红色的门
Red door.
你喝酒了吗 先生
Have you been drinking, sir?
或是服用了任何药物
Any drugs or medications?
你吃了什么吗
Have you taken anything?
档案
Case file.
跟我走
Come with me.
走吧
Come on.
来了
Just a second.
道吉
Dougie?
女士 你认得这个人吗
Ma'am, do you know this man?
当然
Uh, yes, of course I do.
他是我丈夫 道吉·琼斯
He's my husband, Dougie Jones.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
他好像有点分不清方向
He seems a little disoriented.
这还算好的呢
That's on a good day.
他没有身份证件
He has no identification,
也说不出街道地址
and he wasn't able to give me the street address.
他只知道门的颜色
He only knew the house by the color of the door.
非常感谢你们
thank you, very much,
警官 谢谢你们带他回来
officers, for bringing him home.
进来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
咱们进屋
Let's get you in.
警徽
Badge.
对 这是我的警徽 先生
Yes, that's my badge, sir, yeah.
他对我的警徽异常迷恋 我不知道
He's got this thing for my badge, I don't know...
他就喜欢...
He likes...
谢谢 谢谢你了 警官
Thank you. Thank you, officer.
快进来
Come on in.
女士
Uh, ma'am?
这有个信封是你们的
There's an envelope here for you.
再次感谢
Thank you again.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 女士
Good night, ma'am.
道吉 对不起 我忘了你没车
Dougie, I'm sorry, I forgot, your car.
你的车呢
Where is your car?
你吃东西了吗
Have you eaten?
来 我给你做个三明治
Come on. I'm gonna fix you a sandwich.
明天午休时 我要带你去见本医生
Tomorrow lunchtime, I'm taking you to see Dr. Ben.
得让他好好看看你
He needs to take a good look at you.
看看你
Look at you.
这些是什么
And what are these?
档案
Case files.
档案
Case files.
还有这个
And this one...
这上面什么都没写
...there's nothing written on it.
好吧 道吉
Okay, Dougie,
你得上楼
you need to go upstairs
去跟桑尼·吉姆说晚安
and say good night to Sonny Jim.
他一直醒着在等你
He's been waiting up for you.
等你
Up for you.
上楼去跟桑尼·吉姆说晚安
Go upstairs and say good night to Sonny Jim.
上楼
Upstairs!
道吉
Dougie.
我已经刷过牙了
I already brushed my teeth.
我能不关牛仔灯吗
Can I leave my cowboy light on?
你能等我睡着了再走吗
Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?
睡着
Asleep.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
道吉
Dougie!
马上给我下来
Get down here right now!
快点
Right now!
妈 他要陪我的
Mom! He was gonna stay with me!
今晚不行
Not tonight, he isn't.
妈妈一会就上去 宝贝
Mommy will be up soon, honey.
赶紧下来 快点
Get down here, right now!
你麻烦大了 先生
You are in the doghouse, mister.
你本该打给他们
You were supposed to call them
约好时间把钱给他们
and set up a time to pay them off,
结果你看看 这东西出现了
and look, this shows up!
你有什么解释吗
Do you have an explanation for this?
杰德
Jade.
杰德
Jade?
她叫杰德是吧
So that's her name, is it?
杰德载了我两程
Jade give two rides.
我猜也是
I'll bet she did.
你承认你认识她
And you admit you know her.
看看你俩 那样搂在一起
Look at you two, holding each other like that.
你要接吗
Are you gonna answer that?
也许是杰德打来的呢
Maybe it's Jade calling!
杰德
Jade.
我的天 道吉
Oh, my God, Dougie.
这事没完
We are not done with this.
喂
Hello?
道格·琼斯
Doug Jones.
你是哪位
Who is this?
道格...琼斯
Doug...Jones.
他不舒服
He's indisposed.
你收到我们的信封了吗
Did you get our envelope?
是的我收到了 真是谢谢你了
Yes, I did, thank you very much.
现在你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
他欠你多少钱
How much does he owe you?
他跟你说了吗
Did he tell you?
他没跟我说过
No, he didn't tell me.
我也是现在才知道这事的
I'm just finding out about all this right now.
五万美元
Fifty thousand.
他怎样凑那么多钱出来
A--and how's he supposed to get that?
谁会有那么多钱
Who can get that kind of money?
如果他没有这么多钱呢
And what if he doesn't have it?
你打算怎么做 打断他的腿吗
What are you gonna do then? Break his legs?
想想吧 凑这钱已经够难了
Think about it; it's hard enough to get that kind of money,
你打断他的腿了就更加不可能凑到了
let alone with broken legs.
五万美元 到期
Fifty thousand dollars, past due.
我们明天打电♥话♥去他办公室的时候
It'd be real smart for Mr. Jones
他最好是凑足了钱
to have that on him tomorrow when we call his office.
别 别 不要 不要
No, no, no, no.
你休想去他的办公室搞事
Don't you dare go to his office.
我会亲自跟你谈谈
I'll talk to you myself.
公园里面 靠近商场那个
In the park, at the corner of Guinevere and Merlin
吉尼维尔和梅林的角落
by the mall.
到时我会拿着红色的手提包
I'll be the one carrying the red purse.
红色手提包
Red purse.
时间呢
When?
明天中午十二点半
Noon-thirty tomorrow.
你看看你干的好事 道吉
What a mess you've made of our lives, Dougie.
我该拿你怎么办好
Now, what am I gonna do with you?
我本来打算在午饭时间
I was gonna take you to see Dr. Ben tomorrow
带你去看本医生的
during your lunch hour.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表