剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
It's a free country.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
It's a free country.
这是个自♥由♥的国妓啊
It's a free cunt-ry.
也许你是个女同
Maybe you're one of them bull dykes.
没错
Yeah.
我想了想
Come to think of it,
你看上去的确像女同性恋
you look kind of like a bull dyke lesbo.
你喜欢吃逼 是吧
You like to eat cunt, huh?
我会吃你
I'll eat you.
什么
What?
做梦去吧 你这贱♥人♥
Like hell you will, you miserable bitch.
我会把你这对同性恋奶♥子♥扯下来
I'll fucking pull your little lesbo titties off.
你真的想来挑事情吗
Do you really want to fuck with this?
搞什么 怎么回事
What the hell? What happened?
他突然倒下了 我不知道
He just fell over. I don't know.
怎么回事 他大半个脖子不见了
What, with half his neck missing?
该死
Damn.
这跟你有关系吗
You have something to do with this?
什么 你都看到我了
What? You-you saw me.
我就坐在这里喝酒
I was just sitting here, having my drink.
亲爱的
Honey!
快报♥警♥
Call 911!
酒吧里死人了
We got a dead one at the bar.
等警♥察♥来了再说
We'll see about this.
是啊
Yeah.
这真是个谜
Sure is a mystery, huh?
枪炮酒吧
那是因为你一直在精神病院里
That's because you're hanging out at the nuthouse.
我没有
I'm not.
在那里嗑嗨了
Getting high in there.
胡说 我没有
Bullshit. I'm not.
我在自己房♥间嗑嗨了
I'm getting high in my room.
在我自己房♥间里上天
Flying in my own room.
别去那个疯狂的地方
Just don't go in that nut place.
去你的 谁说我会去
Fuck you. Who said I would anyway?
毛衣不错
Nice sweater.
从哪儿偷来的
Where'd you lift that?
那是宝拉的
It's Paula's.
很不错
It's nice.
你最近见过比利吗
Have you seen Billy?
没有 好几天没见过了
No, not for a couple of days.
听说你是最后一个见到比利的人
I heard you were the last person to see Billy.
太可怕了
It was so fucking scary.
他当时跟我和我妈妈一起在厨房♥里
He was in the kitchen with me and my mom.
我叔叔应该也在
Think my uncle was there.
我不确定
I'm not sure, um...
然后我们看到比利在窗外
You know, at the window, we see Billy.
他跳过了篱笆 两米高的篱笆
He's jumped over a fence, a six-foot fence,
跳到我们的后院
lands in our backyard.
然后跟疯了似的冲向后门
He comes running like crazy to the back door.
我确定他从窗户里看到了我
And I can tell he sees me through the window.
他的眼神很奇怪
And he had this look in his eyes.
他撞开了后门
Comes slamming in the back,
闯进了厨房♥
stumbles in the kitchen.
我开始尖叫 我觉得我妈妈也在尖叫
I start screaming, and I think my mom screamed too.
他的鼻子和嘴巴都在往外冒鲜血
And there was blood coming out his nose and mouth.
然后他就把自己的脑袋伸进水槽里
And he goes and hangs his head in the sink.
血和瀑布一样流下来
Blood's just gushing like a waterfall.
他转头看向我们
And he turns and looks at us,
眼神很奇怪 全都是血
real strange and all bloody.
然后他又从后门冲了出去
And then he bolts out the back again.
我们一脸"怎么回事"
We're like, "What?"
你没有告诉过任何人吗
And you didn't tell anyone?
我们...我们不知道该怎么办
We-we just didn't know what to do.
我们不知道他到底怎么了
I mean, we didn't know what the hell was going on with him.
我知道我妈妈和他有一腿
And I know my mom and him had a thing.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
是的
Yeah.
至少最近还有关系
Up until pretty recent, at least.
我是说我经常能听到风言风语
I mean, I just caught wind of it from time to time.
每次提到他的名字 都会露出意味深长的微笑
The smile in her face whenever his name came up.
你妈妈叫什么
What's your mom's name?
蒂娜
It's Tina.
他就这么又跑了出去
Then he just ran out again?
是啊 就像
Yeah, just, like,
他就在我们厨房♥待了十几秒
he was in our kitchen for maybe, like, ten seconds,
然后他就跑了 很快 很疯狂
and then he just took off, real fast and crazy.
然后 我们看到地上全是血
And after, we see all the blood on the floor
墙上也有一些
and some on the wall.
我和我妈妈花了好久
Took a while to clean it up,
才清理干净
me and my mom.
我记不清我叔叔在不在了
I don't remember if my uncle was there.
女士们先生们 欢迎丽斯上台表演
Ladies and gentlemen, the Roadhouse is proud to welcome Lissie!
*你会在那里*
*Are you out there*
*消除我的恐惧吗*
*To take away my fear? ♪
*我还没有丧失*
*I haven't lost*
*我的希望*
*My hope*
*尽管我离家*
*Even though I am so far*
*那么遥远*
*From my home*
*我宛如站在悬崖边缘*
*I've been living life on the edge*
*往前一步便是深渊*
*Slip and fall if I take one more step*
*虽说人多势也众*
*There's safety in numbers, I guess*
*但我独自奔跑在旷野 冲向西部*
*But I'm going rogue in the wild, wild west*
*冲向西部 冲向西部*
*Wild, wild west, wild, wild west*
*西部 西部*
*Wild, wild*
*我站在*
*From where*
*这个地方*
*I stand*
*你来自*
*There's a world*
*那个世界*
*Where you can*
*你失去的一切*
*All that you lost*
*都能夺回*
*You get back*
*你想要的*
*And all*
*一切*
*That you want*
*都能拥有*
*You can have*
*我宛如站在悬崖边缘*
*I've been living life on the edge*
*往前一步便是深渊*
*Slip and fall if I take one more step*
*虽说人多势也众*
*There's safety in numbers, I guess*
*但我独自奔跑在旷野 冲向西部*
*But I'm going rogue in the wild, wild west*
*冲向西部 冲向西部*
*Wild, wild west, wild, wild west*
*西部 西部*
*Wild, wild*
*我在月光下*
*I've been dancing*
*起舞*
*In the moonlight*
*我在火光中*
*I've been laughing*
*大笑*
*With the firelight*
*生存*
*Living*
*我一直在付出*
*I've been giving*
*我在火光中*
*I've been living*
*生存*
*With the firelight*
*我会没事 我会没事*
*I'll be fine, fine, I'll be fine, fine*
*我会*
*I'll be*
*没事*
*Fine*
*我宛如站在悬崖边缘*
*I've been living life on the edge*
*如果我跌落 谁会接住我*
*If I fall, who's gonna catch me?*
*虽说人多势也众*
*There's safety in numbers, I guess*
*但我独自奔跑在旷野 冲向西部*
*But I'm going rogue in the wild, wild west*
*我在月光下*
*I've been dancing*
*起舞*
*In the moonlight*
*我在火光中*
*I've been laughing*
*大笑*
*With the firelight*
*生存*
*Living*
*我在火光中*
*I've been living*
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表