剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
when you go, Phil.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
道吉
Dougie,
我好好想了想这件事
now that I've had time to think about this,
你的调查结果显然已经
it's clear that your investigative work
揭露出了一系列的犯罪集团
has exposed a ring of organized crime
也有可能牵扯到这一届内部的
and possible police corruption
警♥察♥腐♥败♥问题
flowing through this office.
鉴于最近有两起企图谋杀你的案件
The recent two attempts on your life,
把你的车炸了 还有人想要射杀你
the blowing up your car, the man trying to shoot you,
这已经很说明问题了
absolutely confirm this.
还有 多亏了你 我们才能知道
Also, thanks to you, we now know that
米彻姆兄弟的案子并不是一桩纵火案
the Mitchum brothers' case was not arson
而是想从火灾中要点索赔
but a legitimate claim for an accidental fire,
所以我觉得虽然米彻姆兄弟
which indicates to me that the Mitchum brothers,
是臭名昭著的黑帮成员
although alleged gangsters,
但这起阴谋却不是他们策划的
are not part of this conspiracy,
也就说明对你的袭击的策划者
which suggests that the shots are being called
另有其人
by somebody else.
另有其人
Somebody else.
你说得对 道吉
I think you're right, Dougie.
有意思的就是这点
And this is interesting.
米彻姆兄弟刚刚给我打电♥话♥
The Mitchums just called me,
说想约你当面谈一谈
wanting to have a personal sit-down with you.
一般情况下
Now, normally,
我绝对不会让我的探员
I wouldn't put one of my agents
去和那种人单打独斗
into the ring with guys like this,
可既然是你发现的
but since you uncovered
而且也替他们正了名
and righted the wrong on their behalf,
等他们拿到了你带去的
they are gonna be ecstatic
这张三千万的支票
when you deliver to them
肯定会高兴到乐上天的
this 30-million-dollar check.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你肯定在想"这张三千万的支票
You're thinking, "A 30-million-dollar payout
我们这种小公♥司♥怎么掏得起" 对吧
for a firm our size, that has to be catastrophic," Right?
确实掏不起
Catastrophic, right.
可拳击新星
But Battling Bud
永远要打比他强的对手
always punched above his weight class.
我还备了另一套方案
I took out a secondary policy
来掩盖我们这次行动
to cover our play on this one,
因为这个案子确实是个意外
which, because it was truly was an accident,
我们就能借此补偿损失 还能再捞一笔
will cover our potential loss and then some.
布♥什♥内尔双连击
Bushnell double down.
布♥什♥内尔双连击
Bushnell double down.
拳击新星是不会一直被吊打的
Nobody keeps Battling Bud on the ropes for long.
最强硬汉
布♥什♥内尔·拳击新星·穆林斯
他们要五点半见你
They want to see you at 5:30.
他们会派车来
They're sending a car.
他刚从浴室里出来
He's just coming out of the bathroom now.
好吧...
All right...
罗德尼
Rodney.
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
是吗
Did ya?
一整晚都是这个梦
Had it all fuckin' night.
我梦见我要去杀那个混♥蛋♥道格拉斯·琼斯
I dreamt about killing that Douglas Jones fuck.
我实在是太恨他了
I just hate him so bad.
简直等不及想要杀了他
I can't wait to kill this guy.
你还能再等上三个小时吗
Can you last three more hours?
不一定
Barely.
我实在没胃口
I can't eat this.
道吉 已经五点半了 你要去哪
Dougie, it's 5:30. Where are you going?
你已经拿到支票了 不是吗
You've got the check, don't you?
是的 你都准备好了
Yeah, you're all set.
你要带他去哪里
Where you taking him?
圣蒂诺
Santino's.
你会喜欢那里的
Oh, you're gonna like that.
我等你好消息 冠军
I'm in your corner, champ.
把他们干♥死♥
Knock 'em dead.
死
Dead.
红色的门
Red door.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么了 布拉德利
What is with you, Bradley?
开心点
Be happy.
我们马上就要干掉一个
We're about to rid ourselves of an asshole
给我们捅了大大大篓子的家伙
who has majorly, majorly fucked us over.
他帮我们干掉了艾克穗
Well, he nailed Ike the Spike for us.
他不是为了我们
He didn't do that for us.
再说 他让我们损失了三千万
Plus, he lost our 30 million, and then
他卷走我们赌场472000元
he takes our casino for 472 grand.
没错 你说得对 我知道
Yeah, yeah, you're right. I know. You're right.
我当然没错
You're damn right I'm right.
我知道
I know.
怎么了
What?
我的梦
My dream.
又要说你的梦
Ah, the dream again.
在梦里
In the dream--
在梦里
In the dream,
坎迪给你留下的伤痕完全痊愈了
your Candie cut was completely healed.
什么
What?
坎迪划伤你的伤痕
The cut Candie gave you.
怎么可能
How can that be?
-过来 -不 不 别
- Come here. - No, no, stop.
-布拉德利 住手 -过来 别动
- Bradley, stop it. - Come here. Hold still.
-你干什么 -放松
- What are you doing? - Easy.
别动 这很...
Stop it. It's gonna-- -
天啊
I'll be damned.
怎么...
How--
没错
Yeah.
还有呢
There's more.
但我记不起来了
But I can't remember.
待会见 艾尔
See ya later, Al.
不 等等
No, wait, wait.
稍等一下
Hold on a minute.
怎么了
What?
-怎么了 -过来
- What? - Come here.
过来
Come around here.
你看到他拿的那个箱子了吗
You see that box that he's holding there?
怎么了
Yeah?
我梦里也有
That was in my dream.
-操 -不
- Ah, fuck. - No.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
那盒子里有东西
There's something in that box.
如果这是我在梦里看到的东西
And if that something is what I saw in my dream,
我们就不能杀他
we can't kill him.
你♥他♥妈♥在说...
What the fuck are you talking--
不 我没开玩笑 罗德尼
No, I'm not kidding, Rodney.
如果他箱子里装的
If he's got this one certain thing
是那个东西
that's in that box,
那说明我们不能杀他
it means we can't kill him.
为什么
Why?
那说明他不是我们的敌人 罗德尼
It means he's not our enemy, Rodney.
你怎么知道
How the fuck can you know that?
我就是告诉你梦里的东西
I-I'm just telling you what was in the dream.
但肯定有一件事是确定的
But it's gotta be this one certain thing.
什么
What?
罗德尼 虽然机会不大
Rodney, it's a million-in-one shot,
但如果的确在里面 你得...
but if it's in there, you got--
你得向我保证
you gotta promise me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们要一起面对
We gotta be together on this.
好
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表