剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
双峰
第三季 第九集
谢谢你 塔米
Thank you, Tammy.
不客气
You're welcome.
办公室转来一通电♥话♥
Patched in through the office,
是戴维斯上校从五角大楼打来找你的
it's a Colonel Davis for you at the Pentagon.
紧急电♥话♥
Urgent.
小声一点
Try to keep your voice down.
什么
What?
喂
Hello?
上校
Colonel?
什么情况
What have you got?
我一点儿也不喜欢你的措辞 上校
I don't appreciate your language one bit, Colonel.
一个地方
Oh, a place.
鹿角镇
Buckhorn.
南达科他州的鹿角镇
Buckhorn, South Dakota.
南达科他州西部
West South Dakota.
天呐 我们现在在南达科他州东部上方
Well, by golly, we're over east South Dakota right now.
帮我记下来
Take this down.
稍等
Hold on.
大写的K
Capital K,
小写N
small N,
小写O
small O,
小写X
small X,
诺克斯
Knox.
诺克斯中尉
Lieutenant Knox.
鹿角镇警局
Buckhorn Police Department.
好了
All right.
谢谢你 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
你好啊 搭档
Hey, partner.
我们以为你昨晚就会到
We was expecting you last night.
看起来你一直在流血
Looks like you're been spilling.
这个地方归谁所有
Who owns this establishment?
农民
Farmers.
他们人呢
Where are they?
他们在外面睡觉
Oh, they're sleeping out back.
你需要什么
What you need?
几部干净的手♥机♥
A couple clean phones.
弄点它的子弹
And something for this.
先别管这个了
Well, fuck that.
我给你找把好枪
I'll get you some real nice puppies and biscuits.
香塔尔
Hey, Chantal.
老板来了
Boss man's here.
把工具拿出来
Grab the kit.
他受伤了吗
Is he hurt?
操
Shit.
我们等了你一晚上
We was waiting for you all night.
打中哪了
Where're they get you?
还好你走运
Looks like you was lucky.
我去拿工具
I'll get the kit.
到里面去
Go on inside.
你看我们能不能先不直接回费城
Rather than return directly to Philadelphia,
介不不介意我们去一趟
would you mind if we made a short trip
南科达州的鹿角镇
to Buckhorn, South Dakota?
这事挺重要的
It's quite important.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 戈登 我想回家
Fuck you, Gordon. I want to go home.
事关重大
This is important,
你也会感兴趣的 戴安
and it could be of interest to you, Diane.
一个老案子 涉及一个
An old case involving a man
库柏特工曾经认识的人
Agent Cooper once knew.
蓝玫瑰案
The Blue Rose case.
是的
Yes.
马上给你送来
Coming up.
我得先去跟机长说下
Got to talk to the pilot first.
计划有变
There're been a change of plan.
我们要去南科达州的鹿角镇
We're going over to Buckhorn, South Dakota.
我知道你要说什么
I know.
我知道 "去你♥妈♥的♥ 艾伯特"
I know. "Fuck you, Albert."
已被屏蔽
我是普雷斯顿探员
Agent Preston.
好
Good.
我明白了 我叫他接
Yes, I understand. I'll get him.
是墨菲典狱长
It's Warden Murphy.
墨菲典狱长
Warden Murphy?
你们的库柏越狱了
Your man Cooper escaped.
什么
What?
怎么会这样
How the hell did that happen?
库柏越狱了
Cooper flew the coop.
晚饭时的谈话气氛很活跃
发送
你动手了吗
Did you do it?
还没有
Not yet.
最好下次我打电♥话♥来时已经搞定了
Better be done next time I call.
罗杰 进来
Roger, come in here.
这个行吗 老板
How's that, boss?
真的挺不错的 哈齐
It's real good, Hutch.
好
All right.
我要你接下来两天内杀了典狱长
I want you to kill a warden within the next two days.
典狱长
A warden?
行
All right.
你要香塔尔在我动手之前跟他鬼混一下吗
You want Chantal to mess with him before I come?
他会玩得很尽兴的
He'll sing for me.
随你们吧
Whatever you want.
我给你们在拉斯维加斯弄了一辆双车头火车
Then I got a doubleheader for you in Vegas.
那就开双头
Oh, let's play two.
做掉典狱长后我会把详细情况短♥信♥给你
I'll text you details after you do the warden.
记住
Remember this.
扬克顿联邦监狱的墨菲典狱长
Warden Murphy, Yankton Federal Prison.
在他家 或是上班的地方
Kill him at home, at work,
或是上班路上把他杀了
or on the way.
好
Okay.
香塔尔
Hey, Chantal,
给老板一个湿吻
give the boss man a wet one.
真希望可以继续
I wish it was more.
以后一定补上
I'll take a rain check.
没问题 亲爱的
You got it, sweetheart.
销毁这部手♥机♥
Kill that phone.
把这里清理干净
And clear out of this place.
主路在那边
The main road is that way.
拉斯维加斯警局
他惹过什么麻烦吗
He ever give any problems?
没有 道吉从来不给我惹麻烦
No, I never had any trouble with Dougie at all.
他是个 好市民
He's a... solid citizen.
所以你不知道为什么
So you can't think of any reason
会有人想杀他
why someone would try to kill him.
我想不出原因
Not off the top of my head.
当然 在保险业中
Of course, in the insurance business,
如果有人事不遂愿
folks have been known to hold a grudge
难免会心存嫉恨
if things don't go their way.
通常都是为了钱 布♥什♥内尔
It's usually about money, Bushnell.
简单纯粹
Pure and simple.
也不需要什么其它原因了
Nobody needs more reason than that.
他是什么来头
So what's his background?
他在你手下做事做了多久了
How long has he been with you?
已经十二年了
Twelve years now.
他是个好雇员
He's a good worker.
他做事慢条斯理
He's slow, steady.
我看重点在"慢"吧
Little more emphasis on the "slow."
据我所知 道吉出了一场车祸
Dougie had a car accident, as I recall,
那是在他来我这上班不久前
not long before he came to work for me.
他偶尔
Every once in a while,
还会出现一些后遗症
he shows some lingering effects.
他妻子应该比我更了解情况
His wife can talk to that better than I can.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表