剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
双峰
第三季 第十五集
艾德
Ed!
娜丁
Nadine?
艾德 我是过来跟你说点事的
Ed, I've come to tell you something.
亲爱的 你的车呢 你怎么过来的
Honey, where's your car? How'd you get here?
-我走过来的 -你走来的
- I walked. - You walked?
你拿着铲子干什么
What's with the shovel?
我正想跟你说这个
That's what I want to talk to you about.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - Yes.
艾德 我来是想告诉你
Ed, I've come to tell you
我已经变了
I've changed.
是吗
You have?
是的 艾德 你知道我很爱你
Yes, and Ed, you know I love you so much...
我知道 娜丁
I know you do, Nadine.
但我这么多年来一直对你很糟
But I've been a selfish bitch to you all these years,
而你一直都是个圣人
and you've been a saint.
什么
What?
听我说
Listen to me.
我一直都知道你爱诺玛她也爱你
I've known since forever you love Norma and she loves you.
因为我的嫉妒让你们分离
I kept the two of you apart because of my jealousy.
我♥操♥纵了你 艾德
And I manipulated you, Ed.
不不 你没有 娜丁
No, no, you haven't, Nadine.
不 你知道这是真的
Oh, no, you know it's true.
我让你觉得愧疚而留在我身边
I guilted you to stay,
而你太好了 真的留了下来
and you're so good you stayed
放弃了自己的爱情
and gave up your love.
天呐 艾德
Oh, god, Ed,
我希望你能自♥由♥
I want you to be free.
我现在很好
I'm fine now.
你问拿这把铲子怎么了
You asked about this shovel.
我正把自己从屎里铲出来
Well, I'm shoveling myself out of the shit.
你一直在看雅各比的节目吗
Have you been watching that show of Jacoby's?
那是当然
You know I have.
娜丁...
Nadine...
别担心我了
Don't worry about me.
去找她吧
Run to her.
好好与她相守到老吧
Enjoy the rest of your lives together.
我太开心了
I am so happy
只要一想到你们俩幸福地在一起
Just thinking of you two being happy.
艾德 我爱你 永远都爱
Ed, I love you and always will,
但真爱就是要让对方幸福
but true love is giving the other what makes them happy.
天呐
Jeez,
你这个大块头
you big lug,
太美好了
how beautiful is this!
娜丁 我希望你认真思考下
Nadine, I want you to think real hard about
你刚说的话 因为你不知道自己在说什么
what you're saying because you're not making any sense.
亲爱的 明天你就会希望
Honey, tomorrow, you're gonna wish
你从没说过这些话
you never said these things.
艾德 我说过了
Ed, I told you,
我走了大老远过来
I walked all the way here.
我有足够的时间思考 反悔
I had plenty of time to think, turn back,
但我没有
but I didn't
因为我真的是这么想的
because this is how I really feel.
你可以谢谢安普医生
And you can thank Dr. Amp,
我们的老朋友 雅各比医生
our old friend, Dr. Jacoby.
对我来说 他大概就是这里唯一一个
To me, he's about the only one around here
有一说一的人了
telling it like it is.
所以 就是这样
So, it's just it is.
艾德 你自♥由♥了
Ed, you are free.
去享受生活吧
Go and enjoy.
双R餐厅
诺玛 所有事都改变了
Norma, everything has changed.
我刚跟娜丁聊过了
I just spoke with Nadine.
她给了我自♥由♥
She's given me my freedom.
艾德 我...
Ed, I'm--
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
沃尔特在这里
Walter's here.
-你收到我的花了吗 -很美...
- Did you get my flowers? - Oh, lovely...
你要点什么 艾德
What can I get you, Ed?
一杯咖啡
Cup of coffee.
马上送上
Coming right up.
还要一片毒药
And a cyanide tablet.
我要你过来一趟
So I asked you to stop by
因为我有事要跟你说
because I have something to tell you.
你决定把餐厅改名为诺玛的双R餐厅了
You're changing the name to Norma's Double R.
我就知道你会改变心意的
I knew you'd come around.
不是的 其实是...
No, actually, um,
我在考虑让你出钱买♥♥断我的股份
I'm exercising my option for you to buy me out.
什么
What?
你是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
不是 我是认真的 沃尔特
No, you heard me, Walter.
为什么
But why?
家庭原因
Family reasons.
你不是说你没有家人吗
I thought you told me you didn't have any family?
不 我有一个非常美满的家庭
No, I have a wonderful family.
我想照顾家人
And I want to take care of them.
我太操劳了 总是在操心餐厅的事
I just spread myself too thin, worrying about all these diners.
我想在家庭上多花点时间
I...I want to spend more time at home.
给你
Here you go.
诺玛 我尊重你的决定
Norma, I respect your decision,
尽管我并不是很理解
even if I don't understand it.
我只是很遗憾你将错过
I'm just sorry you're not going to be part
这巨大的成功了
of what is going to be a great success.
我知道会大获成功的
Oh, and I know it will be,
我希望你们一切顺利 沃尔特
and I-I wish you the best of luck, Walter.
但是...
But...
我看了看我的合同
I looked at my contract.
我会按合同保留这家双R
I'm gonna keep the Double R as agreed,
你要买♥♥下我其它的分店的股份
and you're gonna buy my shares of the other franchises.
很快就有七家了
Soon to be seven.
七家生意兴隆 宾至如归的餐厅
Seven diners full of happy, satisfied customers.
我有一家就很开心
And I'm happier with just one.
坦白地讲
For the record,
我只想说
I'd just like to say,
你在犯一个大错误
you're making a huge mistake.
我觉得你会后悔的
And I believe you're going to regret it.
嫁给我
Marry me.
当然
Of course I will.
咖啡店
我在找菲利普·杰弗里斯
I'm looking for Phillip Jeffries.
我会帮你开门
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
杰弗里斯
Jeffries.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
为什么你派雷来杀我
Why did you send Ray to kill me?
什么
What?
我打过给雷
I called Ray.
真的是你派他去的
So you did send him?
你五天前打过电♥话♥给我吗
Did you call me five days ago?
我没有你的号♥码
I don't have your number.
所以说别人打给我的吗
So it was someone else who called me?
我们以前常常聊天
We used to talk.
是的
Yes, we did.
现在
Well, now,
我不想聊朱迪
I'm not gonna talk about Judy.
事实上 我们根本不会聊朱迪
In fact, we are not gonna talk about Judy at all.
1989年
1989.
你出现在联调局费城总部
You showed up at FBI headquarters in Philadelphia
说你见过朱迪
and said you'd met Judy.
所以你是库柏吗
So, you are Cooper?
菲利普
Phillip.
你为什么想要聊朱迪
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表