剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
我不会说出去的
Come on, I'm not gonna tell anybody.
反正讲了你也不会相信
Eh, you ain't gonna believe me anyway.
所以你可以告诉我啊
So you may as well tell me.
弗莱迪 拜托嘛 告诉我
Freddie, come on, tell me the story.
拜托了
Come on.
这个嘛
Well...
我都告诉医生了
I told the doctor.
应该也可以告诉你吧
I, uh--I guess I can tell you.
看在今天是你生日的份上
And seeing as how it's your birthday.
当时我还住在家里
I was still living at home, see?
那是哪里
Where was that?
东边的伦敦镇
That would be London Town, East End.
大概六个月前
About six months ago,
某一晚 跟我的伙计们去完夜店后
after a night down at the pub with me mates,
我独自走回家
I'm walking home alone.
我抄捷径转入小巷时
I get this peculiar feeling
突然有股莫名奇妙的感觉
as I turn into this alley I use as a shortcut.
我恍然大悟我是在浪费生命 吉米
It strikes me that I'm wasting me life, Jimmy.
四处游荡
Hanging about,
夜夜流连夜店 饮酒作乐
hitting the pub every night, drinking,
我应该要帮助其他人的
when I should be helping people.
就在那一晚我有了这种感受
With this feeling in me on this particular night,
而我在小巷里看见高高的一堆箱子
I see in the alleyway a high stack of boxes,
我就跳进去
and I jumped,
就图个好玩
you know, like, for fun.
我跳进箱子堆
I jumped onto this high stack of boxes.
突然之间
And all of a sudden,
我被吸进了空中的巨大的漩涡隧♥道♥
I was sucked up into the vortex of this massive tunnel in the air.
接着我发觉
Next thing you know,
我已经浮在半空中
I'm floating in thin air,
某处的空中
way up somewhere,
如同虚空
like a void.
有个伙计在那儿
And this bloke's there.
他自称"消防员"
The Fireman's what he's called himself.
他对我说
And he says to me,
"去你公♥寓♥附近的五金店
"Go to the hardware store near your flat.
你会找到一排绿色的园艺用手套
And there you will find a rack of green rubber gardening gloves.
其中有一包已经开封
One package will already be open,
里面只有一只右手的手套
with only a right-handed glove inside.
买♥♥下那一包
Purchase that package
将手套戴在你的右手
and place the glove on your right hand.
你的右手就会拥有打桩机一般的
Your right hand will then possess the power
巨大力量"
of an enormous pile driver."
砰一声
Poof.
我回到了我的房♥间
And I'm back in me room,
醒来已是隔天早上
waking up the next morning.
我起身下床
I got up, got out of bed.
梳头发
Dragged a comb across me head.
下楼 喝了一杯
And I went downstairs and had a cup.
不 这些是玩笑话
No. Just kidding about that part.
于是我去了转角的五金店
So I pop round the corner to the hardware store,
找到那一排手套
find the rack of gloves.
想当然
And, sure enough,
有一包已开封的手套 里面只剩右手
there's the open package with the one right hand.
我走去柜台
Off I go to the counter,
拿商品给店员结账
lay down the package for the clerk,
他说
and he says,
"我不能卖♥♥你这一副
"I can't sell you that one.
你得购买♥♥未开封的"
You have to buy one that hasn't been opened."
我说 "没事 我就要这副"
So I say, "That's all right. I want this one."
他说 "我不能卖♥♥你这一副"
He says, "I can't sell you that one."
我说 "听着 伙计
I says, "Listen, mate.
我只想买♥♥单只手套
I want to buy just the one glove,
我会付你一副的钱"
and I will pay you full price."
"不行 这袋已经开封
"No, it's already been opened.
我不能卖♥♥给你"
I can't sell it to ya."
在我老家呢
Now, where I come from,
我们管这种傻♥逼♥叫"死脑筋"
we call a bloke like this a "Jobsworth."
这种人喜欢
That is a person who delights in acting
阻挠别人或是拒绝配合
in an obstructive or otherwise unhelpful manner,
说什么"这我办不到
as in, "I can't do that.
超出我的工作权限了"
It's more than my job's worth."
所以我和死脑筋先生说
So I says to Mr. Jobsworth,
"听着 我要买♥♥这个手套"
"Listen, I'm buying this glove."
我就把我的钱放在柜台上往门外走
And I put me bees on the counter and walk towards the door.
死脑筋追在我后面 像一只猎豹
Well, Jobsworth leaps after me like a possessed puma,
大喊着我不能买♥♥已经开封的
screaming that I can't have the glove from the package
包裹中的手套
which has already been opened.
我冲出门 跑到路上
I bolt out the door, hit the cobbles,
想把死脑筋先生甩在身后
hoping to leave Mr. Jobsworth in the dust,
一边跑一边把手套戴在了手上
slipping the glove on while I go.
于是我的脚步稍微放缓了
Then he slows me down a mite.
然后突然间
And before you know it,
死脑筋先生猛地绊了我一下
Jobsworth puts a tackle on me worthy of a red card
我狠狠地摔在地上
and sends me skidding on the field.
我下意识地自卫
On instinct, to defend myself,
用我戴着绿手套的手揍了他一拳
I popped Jobsworth one in the loaf with me green glove.
我听到一声脆响 然后...
I hear a crack, and...
他的脑袋歪在一边 仿佛想说点什么
by the way his head's tilting and him trying to talk...
我怕我打断了他的脖子
...I fear I've snapped his Gregory.
然后
And then,
那一瞬间
in that moment,
我记起来那个飘在空中的东西还和我说过
I remember something else that bloke up in the sky told me.
"你戴上手套后
"Once you've got the glove on,
就去美国
go to Twin Peaks, Washington,
华盛顿州的双峰镇
United States of America.
在那里
And there,
你会找到你的命运"
you will find your destiny."
所以我就来了 吉米
So here I am, Jimmy,
在你的生日
on your birthday.
祝你长命百岁
Many happy returns.
谢谢你 弗莱迪 这个故事很不错
Thank you, Freddie. That's a great story.
不客气 先生
The pleasure's all mine, sir.
为什么选中你
Why you?
我是说你觉得消防员为什么选中你
I mean, why do you think the Fireman picked you?
这个问题不错
Well, that's a good question.
我也问过我自己 我说
I asked him myself, I said,
"为什么是我"
"Why me?"
他说
And he said,
"为什么不能是你"
"Why not you?"
然后我就去买♥♥机票飞到这里
And when I went to buy me ticket to fly over here,
他们告诉我我已经有机票了
they told me I already had a ticket.
别忘了
Don't forget.
我们得去检查锅炉
We're supposed to check the furnace.
嗯 你在这里等货
Yeah. You wait for the delivery.
别忘了在发♥票♥上签名
Don't forget to sign the invoice.
我去检查锅炉
I'm gonna go check the furnaces.
麋鹿九点酒吧
一杯血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
马上来
Coming up.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今晚一人独饮吗
You drinking all alone tonight?
别多管闲事
Mind your own business,
谢谢
please.
这样说可不礼貌
That's not very polite.
我本来就没打算有礼貌
It wasn't meant to be polite.
你能坐回
Would you sit back
你原来的位置吗
where you were,
谢谢
please?
我想做哪儿就坐哪儿
I'll sit wherever I want.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表