剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
我们本来要一起去巴哈马
We were gonna go to the Bahamas.
我们本来要
We were gonna...
去潜水
scuba dive
在沙滩上喝鸡尾酒
and drink mixed drinks on the beach.
我们本来要一起日光浴
And we were gonna soak up the sun.
看美丽的夕阳
And look at the beautiful sunsets.
她说 她说 比尔 我们去吧
She said to me... She said, Bill, let't just go.
我们去吧
Let't just do it.
我们去巴哈马
Let's go to the Bahamas.
去潜水
Let's go scuba diving."
我想去潜水
I want to go scuba diving.
水果蛋糕 有人要吃吗
Fruitcake, anyone?
保安什么都没找到
Security couldn't find anything?
他们里里外外都找遍了
They checked everywhere.
这的声音似乎最大
It seems to be loudest here.
是...
It's, um...
这声音有点让人着迷
it's kind of a mesmerizing tone.
是
Yes.
修道院外的钟
The ring out of a monastery bell
也有这样的魔力
has the same quality.
或者...
Or the... hmm.
超脱尘世的
Otherworldly.
贝弗莉
Beverly.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why it is.
你是个好人 本
You are a good man, Ben.
你知道斑马又出来了吗
You know that zebra's out again?
好久不见了
Haven't seen you in a while.
我找到了另一份工作
I got another job.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
怎么了
What happened?
我被解雇了
I got fired.
那混♥蛋♥解雇了我
That fucker fired me.
真操蛋啊
That's fucked.
怎么了
How come?
估计是因为有几次去上班时嗑嗨了
I came in high a couple times, I guess.
估计
You guess?
是
Yeah.
操
Fuck.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你知道我什么意思 有什么关系呢
You know what I mean. What's the big fucking deal?
我是说 我他妈工作了啊
I mean, I did the fucking work.
上汉堡能有什么问题
Like, how can you fuck up serving burgers,
你知道我什么意思吧
you know what I mean?
我起了些难受的疹子
I got some kind of wicked rash.
那你现在在哪工作
So where are you working now?
街对面
Across the fucking street,
上汉堡
serving burgers.
该死
Oh, shit.
你有看到那企鹅吗
Have you seen that penguin?
我...什么
Have I... what?
你知道的 企鹅
You know, the penguin.
是
Yep.
*我看着他们的脸*
*At their faces I'm looking*
*但我跟随着你的步伐*
*But your feet I'm following*
*在你带领的道路上*
*In soft steps on a path the way you lead*
*我不想失去自我*
*I don't want to lose myself*
*轻声耳语*
*It's a whisper*
*有趣的是*
*It's a funny thing*
*我们就像*
*We fold like icicles*
*纸架上的冰柱*
*On paper shelves*
*真可惜*
*It's a pity*
*这么出现*
*To appear this way*
*你在飞翔*
*You're flying*
*当你以外国人的角度*
*When your foreign eyes*
*追寻*
*Trace the heights*
*城市的高度*
*Of the city*
*我们呼吸着石头和云彩产生的蒸汽*
*Steaming with rocks and clouds we breathe*
-*狂野的天空* -*对自己的身体震惊*
- *Violent skies* - *A shock to my own body*
*言语狂野 神圣嘹亮*
*Speech is wild alive sacred and sounding*
-*里里外外* -*狂野*
- *From across and beyond* - *Wild*
*远远超过*
*Oh, far beyond*
*我不想失去自我*
*I don't want to lose myself*
*轻声耳语*
*It's a whisper*
*有趣的是*
*It's a funny thing*
*我们就像*
*We fold like icicles*
*纸架上的冰柱*
*On paper shelves*
*真可惜*
*It's a pity*
*这么出现*
*To appear this way*
*等等 等等 等一下*
*Hold, hold, hold on*
*我发誓我在哪见过*
*I swear I saw it somewhere*
*挥手 跋涉 一 二 三*
*Waving, wading, one, two, three*
*在那尾迹之上跟着的*
*Above the wakes that follow*
*等等 等等 等一下*
*Hold, hold, hold on*
*我发誓我在哪见过*
*I swear I saw it somewhere*
*挥手 跋涉 一 二 三*
*Waving, wading, one, two, three*
*在那尾迹之上跟着的*
*Above the wakes that follow*
-*我不想失去自我* -*今晚我梦到*
- *I don't want to lose myself* - *Tonight I sleep to dream*
*一个呼唤我的地方*
*Of a place that's calling me*
-*轻声耳语* -*永远只是个梦*
- *It's a whisper* - *It is always just a dream*
*有趣的是我仍忘不了我所看到的*
*It's a funny thing still I cannot forget what I have seen*
-*我们就像* *我们呼吸着石头和云彩产生的蒸汽*
- *We fold like icicles* -*With rocks and clouds we breathe*
-*纸架上的冰柱* -*对自己的身体震惊*
- *On paper shelves* - *A shock to my own body*
-*真可惜* -*神圣嘹亮*
- *It's a pity* - *Alive sacred and sounding*
-*这么出现* -*里里外外 远远超出*
- *To appear this way* - *From across and beyond, oh, far beyond*
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表