剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
and I was going to do so.
我在向你汇报的路上
I was on my way to present it to you.
比计划日程稍晚了些
I was a little bit behind schedule
当我的车在转向
when my car veered over
冲出了马路
across the road,
发生了事故
and I had my accident.
是的 小库 这也是我们找到你的方式和原因
Yes, Coop. This is how and why we found you.
我要向你汇报 戈登
I need to be debriefed by you, Gordon.
我在向你汇报的路上
I was on my way to present it.
比计划日程稍晚了些
I was a little bit behind schedule
当我的车在转向时冲出了马路
when my car veered over off the road,
发生了事故
and I had my accident.
我留信息了
I've left messages.
什么信息 小库
What messages were those, Coop?
我留了信息 这样菲利普就知道是安全的
Messages so Phillip knows it's safe.
戈登
Gordon?
你准备什么时候把我弄出去
When are you going to get me out of here?
小库 这里的这些同事
Coop, these fine fellows here
现在有足够的理由扣押你
have sufficient cause to hold you for now.
当然 我会在法庭上
Of course, I will be exonerated
被宣判无罪的
in courts of law.
很好 小库
Very good, Coop.
别担心 我们会努力
And rest assured that we are working
带你回家好好聊聊的
to bring you back home for our talk.
我从未真正地离开过家 戈登
I've never really left home, Gordon.
一会见 老朋友
See you soon, old friend.
我们可以再扣押他两天
We can hold him for two more days
也无需提出指控
without filing any charges.
我猜你还没给他打电♥话♥
I assume you haven't given him his phone call.
还没
No, we haven't.
墨菲监狱长 我建议你
Warden Murphy, I suggest you give him
私下给他打个电♥话♥
his private phone call,
而我想听到整个过程
and I expect to hear all about it.
他没有去费城 他去往西边了
He wasn't going to Philadelphia. He was headed west.
联♥系♥过他的几个人
A few people who have come in contact with him
身体都感到不舒服
have gotten physically ill.
你现在觉得还好吗 艾伯特
Are you feeling all right, Albert?
我还好 塔米
I'm fine, Tammy.
谁是菲利普·杰弗里斯
And who is Phillip Jeffries?
他是前任联调局探员
He's a former FBI agent.
你戴着窃听器 塔米
You're wearing a wire, Tammy.
是你叫我戴的
You asked me to.
好吧 去餐厅等着
Right. Go wait in the restaurant.
我现在感觉好多了
I'm feeling better now.
艾伯特 你在监狱里对库柏的反应
Albert, your reaction in prison to Cooper,
我以前从没看到你这样
I've not seen this before.
你有什么事要和我说吗
Is there something you'd like to tell me?
既然你问了
Well, since you asked,
我没法告诉你我有多后悔这事
and I can't tell you how sorry I am about this...
我批准菲利普向库柏透露一些信息
I authorized Phillip to give Cooper some information.
库柏和菲利普吗
Cooper and Phillip?
搞什么
What the hell?
菲利普·杰弗里斯已经失去联♥系♥好几年了
Phillip Jeffries has been off the radar for years.
那是很多年前的事了 戈登
This was years ago, Gordon.
他打给我
He called me.
是吗
He did, did he?
我知道 我以为库柏有麻烦
I know. I thought Cooper was in trouble--
至少菲利普是这么说的
at least that's what Phillip said.
紧急 他说
"Urgent," he said.
库柏急需这个信息
Cooper needed this information urgently.
-你和库柏谈了吗 -没
- Did you talk to Cooper? - No.
他们想要什么信息
What information did they want?
我和菲利普说我们的人在哥伦比亚
I told Phillip who our man was in Columbia.
然后呢
And?
一周后 我们的人就被杀了
A week later, that man was killed.
艾伯特
Albert.
艾伯特
Albert.
艾伯特
Albert.
我们今天看到的库柏
This business that we witnessed today with Cooper,
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
是的
No.
-事情不对劲 -是的
- Something's wrong. -Yes.
-有可能是意外 但我不这么认为 -是的
- It could be the accident, but I don't think so. -No.
艾伯特 你刚刚用脚在水泥地上弄出的声音
Albert, that sound you just made of your feet on the concrete,
就像是有一把刀在我脑里磨
it's like a knife in my brain.
对不起 戈登
I'm sorry, Gordon.
艾伯特 太响了
Albert, this thing is turned up to the max.
别动了
Please.
对不起 戈登
I'm sorry, Gordon.
我觉得他看到我的反应不对劲
I don't think he greeted me properly,
如果你明白我的意思
if you take my meaning.
是的 不合适
No, he didn't.
事情非常不对劲
Something is very wrong.
是的
Yes.
艾伯特 我很不想承认这点
Albert, I hate to admit this,
但是我完全不明白状况
but I don't understand this situation at all.
是的
No.
你明白状况吗 艾伯特
Do you understand this situation, Albert?
蓝色玫瑰[从未见过的事物]
Blue Rose.
前所未有
It doesn't get any bluer.
艾伯特 在我们采取行动之前
Albert, before we do anything else,
我们需要人去看着库柏
we need one certain person to take a look at Cooper.
我支持你
I'm right with you.
你还知道她住哪吗
Do you still know where she lives?
我知道她在哪喝酒
I know where she drinks.
枪炮酒吧
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表