剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
双峰
第三季 第七集
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jerry?
-杰瑞 怎么了 -有人偷了我的车
- Jerry, what's going on? - Someone stole my car.
什么
What?
我没告诉你吗
Didn't I tell you?
杰瑞 怎么了
Jerry, what's going on?
有人偷了你的车吗
Someone stole your car?
你说的是同一件事吗
You say the same thing?
什么
What?
杰瑞
Jerry.
我觉得我嗑多药了
I think I'm high!
老天啊 杰瑞
Oh, good Lord, Jerry.
我不知道自己在哪里
I don't know where I am!
双峰镇警♥察♥局
这就是我找到的东西
This is what I found.
-是劳拉·帕尔默的吗 -是的
- From Laura Palmer? - Yeah.
"这是我昨晚的梦
"This came to me in a dream last night.
我叫安妮
My name is Annie.
我和戴尔和劳拉在一起
I've been with Dale and Laura.
好戴尔在小屋中
The good Dale is in the lodge,
他出不来
and he can't leave.
写在你的日记中"
Write it in your diary." Unquote.
这个"戴尔"就是指戴尔·库柏特工吗
"Dale" As in Special Agent Dale Cooper?
对
Right.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think this means?
不知道 但我肯定
I don't know, but I'm sure
这就是木头女士希望我找到的东西
this is what the Log Lady wanted me to find.
我觉得这个"安妮"就是安妮·布莱克本
I think that "Annie" is Annie Blackburn, a...
一个去过那里的女孩
a girl that went into that place.
你肯定这些是来自劳拉的日记吗
And these pages are for sure from Laura's diary?
是的 这些是她日记里面的
Yeah, these are from her diary,
那本在他朋友哈罗德·史密斯那里的日记
the diary found at her friend Harold Smith's.
这些就是之前被撕掉的四页日记的
These are three of the four pages that we saw
其中三页 之前一直不知去向
were torn out, missing.
还有一页没有找到
And there's... There's still one missing.
你觉得这些是怎么到这里来的
And how do you think they got here,
藏在我们的厕所门中
inside our bathroom stall door?
不知道 但你看看这个
I'm not sure, but look at this.
"现在是凌晨一点半
"It's 1:30 A.M.
我哭得很凶 几乎喘不过气来
I'm crying so hard, I can hardly breathe.
现在我知道那不是鲍勃
Now I know it isn't Bob.
我知道那是谁了"
I know who it is."
我很肯定是利兰把这几页藏起来了
I'm sure it was Leland who hid these pages.
他看到了这些日记 发现她已经知道了
He found 'em and realized that she knew.
我记得这个
Well, I remember this.
利兰·帕尔默 她父亲
Leland Palmer, her father.
你觉得他是什么时候把这些藏在这里的
When do you think he hid these?
不知道
I don't know.
利兰来过警局好几次
Leland came into the station several times.
就在那阵子
Once around that time,
我们把他带进来询问
we brought him in for the questioning
关于谋杀雅克·雷诺的凶手的事
of the murder of Jacques Renault.
也许他以为我们会给他搜身
Maybe he thought we were gonna frisk him,
所以他就把日记藏了起来
and that's when he hid 'em.
劳拉从没有见过库柏
Laura never met Cooper.
他是她死后才来的 对吗
He came here after she died, didn't he?
她说安妮是在梦中对她说了这些话的
She said that these words from Annie came to her in a dream.
她说的话...
This thing she said...
"好戴尔在小屋中
"The good Dale is in the lodge
他出不来"
and can't come out."
但是那晚哈里看见库柏
But Harry saw Cooper
和安妮一起从小屋出来了
come out of the lodge with Annie that night.
医生和哈里带他去了大北方酒店
Doc and Harry took him over to the Great Northern,
但如果好库柏在小屋里
but if the good Cooper is in the lodge
出不来
and can't come out,
那和安妮走出小屋的
then the one who came out of the lodge with Annie that night...
就不是好库柏
was not the good Cooper.
而且之后他很快就离开了镇里
And he left town soon after.
那天还有谁看见他了
Who else saw him that day?
我说了 还有海沃德医生
Well, like I said, Doc Hayward,
还有没有其他人我就不知道了
but I don't know who else.
那我们跟哈里讲一下最新情况
Let's bring Harry up to speed,
看看他怎么想
see what he thinks.
能让他接一下电♥话♥吗
Can you get him for me?
我很乐意等着
I'd be happy to wait.
哈里
Harry.
他们把你弄到哪去了
Where the hell they got ya?
不是吧
Oh, no kidding.
该死
Damn.
很遗憾 哈里
I'm sorry, Harry.
我就是想跟你谈谈几件事情
Uh, just wanted to talk to you about a few things.
对
Oh. Right.
我... 休息吧
W... Get some rest.
我一会儿再打来
I'll check in later.
不是 没什么要紧的事
No, nothing urgent.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
好好休息
Just get rest, and...
还有 哈里 帮我个忙
and, Harry, do me a favor.
战胜它
Beat this thing.
好了 哥哥
All right, brother.
再联♥系♥
Later.
-但这就是你的卡车 -我知道这是我的车
- But that's your truck. - I know it's my truck.
我不能在这里跟你谈这个
I can't talk to you about this here.
我告过你了 请走吧
I told you. Please go away.
但如果刚才不是你在开 我得知道是谁
But if you weren't driving, I need to know who was.
我会告诉你的 把事情原原本本地告诉你
I'll tell you. I'll tell you the whole story.
我们找个别的地方
I'll meet you somewhere,
但我不能在这里跟你谈这个
but I can't talk to you here.
求你了 你快带我离开这里
Please, you've got to get out of here now.
在斯帕克伍德21前的伐木路
The logging road above Sparkwood and 21.
靠近琼斯家吗
By Jones'?
过了琼斯家 小溪边上
Just past Jones', down by the creek.
是是 我知道了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I know it.
那里见
See you there.
我两个小时后去那找你
Um, I-I'll meet you there in two hours.
那就是四点半
4:30, then.
请离开吧 马上离开
P-please leave. Please leave now.
杜鲁门警长
是你吗 医生
Is that you, Doc?
我是弗兰克·杜鲁门警长
This is Sheriff Frank Truman calling.
很高兴听到你的声音
Good to hear your voice.
哈里在哪
Where's Harry?
哈里这几天身体有些不适
Harry's, uh, a little under the weather these days.
是吗 祝他一切都好
Yeah? Well, give my best to him.
你知道网络电♥话♥是什么吗 医生
Uh, do you know what Skype is, Doc?
我一直都在用
I use it all the time.
有一天 我给穆勒太太看湿疹
Just the other day, I diagnosed Mrs. Mueller's eczema.
都不用离开自己的椅子
Never had to get out of my chair.
你的网络电♥话♥昵称是什么 医生
What's your Skype handle, Doc?
我也建一个
I'll, uh, saddle up.
米德伯理医生
MiddleburyDoc.
很快就来 医生
Be right with you, Doc.
好了
Now.
看到你了 医生
There you are, Doc.
什么事
What's this all about?
医生 你还记得很久之前
Doc, do you remember way back when,
哈里叫你去
the night Harry called you in
大北方酒店
to examine Special Agent Dale Cooper
检查戴尔· 库柏特工的身体
at the Great Northern?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表