剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Why didn't you want to talk about Judy?
朱迪是谁
Who is Judy?
朱迪想从我这得到什么吗
Does Judy want something from me?
你何不亲自去问朱迪呢
Why don't you ask Judy yourself?
我帮你写下来吧
Let me write it down for ya.
朱迪是谁
Who is Judy?
你已经见过朱迪了
You've already met Judy.
什么叫我已经见过朱迪
What do you mean, I've met Judy?
朱迪是谁
Who is Judy?
朱迪是谁
Who is Judy?
我在农场后院就认出你了
I recognized you back at the farm.
你是联调局探员
You're FBI.
你怎么知道的
How do you figure that?
因为我看过
'Cause I seen your picture
你穿着联调局制♥服♥的照片
in your fancy FBI suit.
别再走过来
Don't come any closer.
你在哪看到那些照片的
Where'd you see that picture?
在我妈那里
My mom had it.
谁是你妈
Who's your mom?
奥黛丽·霍恩
Audrey Horne.
你的名字叫库柏
And your name's Cooper.
别再威胁我
Don't ever threaten me again.
上车 我们边开边聊
Get in the truck. We'll talk on the way.
未知号♥码
拉斯维加斯
为什么
Why?
不可能
There is no why.
是我做的
I did do it.
不
No.
不 是她做的
No, she did it.
是她做的
She did it.
我不行
I can't.
不
No.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
不是的 史蒂文
No. No, steven.
史蒂文 别这样
Steven, stop it.
你什么都没做 明白吗
You didn't do anything, okay?
你当时根本控制不了自己
You were fucking stoned.
她到底给了你个什么东西
What the fuck did she give you?
把枪给我 好不好
Give me the gun, okay?
你要不要跟我一起来
Are you gonna come up with me?
不
No.
不 你也不要走
No, and you're not going either.
看着我
Look at me.
我已经高中毕业了
I'm a high school graduate.
我已经高中毕业了
I'm a high school graduate.
该死...
Oh, fuck...
看见这个了吗
You see this, yeah?
不 不
No. No.
别 别这样
Stop it, don't do that.
我把这个装进去
I'm gonna get this thing in.
什么
What?
不 停下
No--don't, no.
再把这个安上...
I'm gonna put this thing here...
不 不要
No, no.
正对着这里
Right through here.
不
No.
别这样 史蒂文
No, steven.
-别 -这样...
- No. - It's--
这样就能一了百了
It's gonna end it.
不要
No.
等我在上面见到你的时候...
and when I-- when I see you come up...
不过... 不过...
But...But...
我也可能会
I may not even
根本见不到你 我是说...
See you there, I mean...
我是说...
I mean...
我可能已经走了
I mean gone.
我又会去哪里呢
Where will I be?
下辈子变成犀牛吗
Will I be with the rhinoceros?
还是像失忆疑云一样
The lightning in the bottle, hm?
求你了
Please.
没事了 都没事了
It's okay. It's okay, okay.
或者我♥干♥脆会
Or will I be completely, uh,
变成像...
Like--like--
石头那样
Turquoise?
好像有什么东西
I feel something.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
又或者...
Or...
该死
Fuck.
一切就这么结束了
This is the end.
我还有事要做
I got a duty to do.
你快别待在这里了
Do whatev-- whatever you want.
我很喜欢上你
I liked fucking you.
我跟你说过这个吗
Did I tell you?
真的特别喜欢
I liked it a lot.
和你并肩躺下 纠缠在一起
I liked to get down and fight with you
然后上你
And fuck.
我想让你知道...
Just so you know...
我很喜欢干♥你♥的感觉
That I like your cunt.
有时候实在是太美妙了
Like, sometimes, it's so amazing.
你要把我弄哭了
You're making me cry.
别哭了 臭婊♥子♥
Stop it, cunt.
我去
Shit.
操 操 操
Fuck. Fuck, fuck.
不
No.
不要
No.
他就住在那边的拖车里
He lives in that trailer right there.
枪炮酒吧
接下来的环节
Next
在公路之家的节目单上
On the roadhouse playlist
是我们的最爱之一
Is one of our favorites.
《盛装打扮》 欢迎尖声
"Sharp dressed man" By zz top.
音量
音量 最大
见到你真好 蕾妮
It's good to see you, Renee.
找死是吧你
You got a death wish?
老子杀了你
Cause I'll fucking kill you.
别跟我老婆说话 休想
Don't talk to my wife. Ever!
我 我只是想说 我想 我在努力地
I wa--I was just saying-- I was try--I was just trying--
想干吗
To--to what?
我只是想礼貌点
I try--I was just trying to be polite.
我 我喜欢她
I-I like her.
停手 查克 别打了
Stop it, Chuck, stop it!
别打了 查克 快停手
Stop it, Chuck, stop it!
别打了 查克
Stop it, Chuck!
你识趣的话就马上停手
You better stop this.
操♥你♥妈♥ 废物
Fuck you, punk!
查克 跟我说句话
Chuck, talk to me!
宝贝
Baby!
你还好吗 兄弟
Are you all right, mate?
没事
Yeah.
各位
Hey, anybody,
这些人伤得很重
These guys are really hurt.
快打911
Dial 911 now!
老实说我尽量下手不那么重了 詹姆斯
I tried not to hit them too hard, James, honest.
没事
It's okay.
对了 谢谢你
Thanks, by the way.
我很抱歉 蕾妮
I am so sorry, Renee.
我也没想到会发生这事
I did not mean for this to happen.
真的
I really didn't.
查克 亲爱的 跟我说句话啊
Chuck, baby, talk to me.
天啊
Oh, god.
他的眼睛看上去不大对
His eyes don't look right.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表