剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
我们正说到你
We were just talking about you.
你好 安迪
Hello, Andy.
怎么了
What's going on?
我觉得她想要说些什么
I think she's trying to say something.
大家都会很开心见到你的
Everyone's gonna be so happy to see you.
我也想见他们
And I would like to see them, too.
进来吧
Come on in.
我正准备把野餐篮拿进去
I was just taking this picnic basket in.
我们会煮一壶美味的咖啡
We'll make a fresh pot of coffee.
露西
Lucy.
露西 看谁来了
Lucy, look who's here.
-库柏特工 -你好 露西
- Agent Cooper! - Hello, Lucy.
我们正说到你
We were just talking about you.
我知道
So I understand.
杜鲁门警长 这位是戴尔· 库柏特工
Sheriff Truman, this is Special Agent Dale Cooper.
在沃利出世后我们都就没见过他了
We haven't seen him since before Wally was born.
杜鲁门警长
Sheriff Truman?
我是
I'm...
是弗兰克·杜鲁门警长 哈里的哥哥
Sheriff Frank Truman, Harry's brother.
-警长 -很高兴见到你
- Sheriff. - Nice to meet you.
进来坐下吧
Come into the office and sit down.
安迪
Andy?
坐吧 库柏特工
Have a seat, Agent Cooper.
要来杯咖啡吗
Would you like a cup of coffee?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我没事
I'm all right.
好的 我去告诉霍克你来了
Okay. I'm going to go tell Hawk you're here.
库柏
Cooper.
库柏
Cooper.
正是在下
In the flesh.
很重要 很重要
Very important. Very important.
霍克 你在吗
Hawk, are you down here?
这不是伟大的
If it isn't the great,
好警♥察♥ 安迪副警长
good cop, Deputy Andy...
"伟大的好警♥察♥ 安迪副警长"
"Great, good cop, Deputy Andy."
来拯救世界
...come to save the day.
"来拯救世界"
"Come to save the day."
你真是个孬种 安迪
You are such a pussy, Andy!
"你真是个孬种 安迪"
"You're a pussy, Andy."
现在怎么样
See how you like this,
就在我们俩...
right between--
双峰镇警♥察♥局长办公室 我是露西
Twin Peaks Sheriff's Station. This is Lucy speaking.
谁
Who?
你为什么回双峰镇来了
What brings you back to Twin Peaks,
库柏特工
Agent Cooper?
未竞之事
Unfinished business.
杜鲁门警长
Sheriff Truman?
什么事 露西
Yes, Lucy?
二号♥线有人找你
There's a phone call for you on line two,
灯在亮
the blinking light.
记下留言 露西
Take a message, please, Lucy.
这个电♥话♥很重要 警长
It's a very important phone call, Sheriff.
好吧 露西
All right, Lucy.
抱歉 库柏特工
Sorry, Agent Cooper.
我是杜鲁门
This is Truman.
哈里 我是库柏
Harry, it's Coop.
美国联邦调查局戴尔·库柏特工
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Special Agent Dale Cooper.
我是弗兰克·杜鲁门 哈里的哥哥
This is Frank Truman, Harry's brother.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们正在进入双峰市区
We're just entering Twin Peaks city limits.
有咖啡吗
Is the coffee on?
什么声音
What was that?
露西
Lucy.
我要把你们都带上楼
I've got to get you all upstairs.
我觉得他死了 库柏特工
I think this one's dead, Agent Cooper.
不要碰他 远离尸体
Don't touch him! Stay away from that body.
安迪
Andy...
我现在了解移♥动♥电♥话♥了
I understand cellular phones now.
怎么了
What the hell?
库柏特工说了不要碰那个尸体
Agent Cooper said don't touch that body.
但是那是库柏特工
But that is Agent Cooper.
不
No...
不是的
it's not.
安迪 他在哪里
Andy, where is he?
在这里
In here.
你是弗莱迪吗
Are you Freddie?
是的
That's right.
这就是我的命运
And this is me destiny.
弗莱迪
Freddie!
弗莱迪 起来
Freddie, get up!
用塑料袋
Catch you...
把你包起来
with my death bag.
我成功了吗
Did I do it?
你成功了 弗莱迪
You did it, Freddie.
给孙子们留一个
One for the grandkids.
弗兰克 你有大北方酒店的房♥间钥匙吗
Frank, do you have the room key to the Great Northern Hotel,
315室吗
315?
什么
What?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about--
布里格斯少校告诉我的
Major Briggs told me
杜鲁门警长会有这把钥匙
Sheriff Truman would have it.
这里发生了什么
What's going on around here?
我也正想这么问
Took the fucking words right out of my mouth.
加兰德·布里格斯少校
Major Garland Briggs.
博比 你父亲很清楚今天发生的事
Bobby, your father was well aware of what's going on here today.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
很多年前 你父亲收集的情报
Many years ago, information your father gathered
让他结识了戈登·科尔主任
brought him together with Director Gordon Cole,
他现在也赶到了这里
who is here right on time.
戈登
Gordon.
小库
Coop.
这也是今天我们大家聚在一起的原因
And that's what's brought us to where we are today.
现在有些事有变
Now, there are some things that will change.
过去支配着未来
The past dictates the future.
来
Come on.
幸好我们做了这么多三明治
It's a good thing we made so many sandwiches.
弗兰克 代我向哈里问好
Frank... give my regards to Harry.
一定
Sure will.
戴安
Diane.
库柏...
Cooper...
唯一的那一个
the one and only.
你记得所有事吗
Do you remember everything?
记得
Yes.
我们都活在梦中
We live inside a dream.
希望能再见到大家...
I hope I see all of you again...
你们所有人
every one of you.
戈登
Gordon!
小库
Coop!
听着 我要进到这扇门里面去了
Now, listen, I'm going through this door.
别跟着我 你们谁也别跟来
Don't try to follow me, either of you.
我会想你的 小库
Be thinking of you, Coop.
谢幕时再见
See you at the curtain call.
穿过未来重重黑暗
Through the darkness of future past,
魔术师渴望重见光明
the magician longs to see.
在两个世界之间吟唱
One chants out between two worlds...
"与火同行"
"Fire... walk with me."
菲利普
Phillip?
请具体一点
Please, be specific.
日期
The date--
1989年2月23日
February 23, 1989.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表