剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
双峰
第三季第十六集
好吧
Okay.
我们到了
So we're here.
然后呢
What now?
集中精力
Pay attention.
一会就知道了
You'll find out.
我在找一个地方
I'm looking for a place.
你明白什么叫地方吗
Do you understand the place?
地方
Place?
有三个人分别给了我那地方的坐标
Three people have given me coordinates to that place.
其中两份是吻合的
Two of the coordinates match.
你会怎么做 理查德
What would you do, Richard?
我会去查那处两份吻合的
I'd check out the two that match.
你真是个聪明的年轻人
You're a very bright young man.
我们就快到达吻合的那个地方了
And we're very close to the two that match.
这显示就在那上面
It says it's right up there.
我们要上去吗
We're going up there?
是的
Yeah.
我们现在就上去
We're going up there right now.
是人
People?
天啊
Dear God.
就是这里吗
Is this it?
我打赌就在那岩石上
I'll bet it's right up there on that rock.
我比你老25岁
I'm 25 years your senior.
拿着这个 上去
Take this and get on up there.
如果接近了就会发出嘀嘀声
It'll beep when you're close
如果到了地方就会持续作响
And make a continuous tone when you're on it.
告诉我你发现了什么
Let me know what you find.
我到了
I'm there!
永别了 我的孩子
Good-bye, my son.
破望远镜
Bad, bad binoculars.
破望远镜
Bad binoculars!
破破破 真是破望远镜
Bad, bad, bad binoculars!
全部
发送失败
你今早听到那鸟叫了吗
You hear that bird this morning?
当然
Sure as shit did.
谁来了
Who's this here?
他们来干什么
What the hell are they doing here?
看起来没人在
Well, it looks like nobody's home.
你怎么推断出来的呢 神探夏洛克
And how did you deduce that, sherlock?
威尔森 混♥蛋♥ 去找辆车停在什么地方
Wilson, you son of a bitch, go grab a car and park somewhere
别让人看到 盯着这房♥子
Over there out of sight and stake out this house.
好吧
Okay.
过来
Come here.
我要查查这地方
I'm gonna check out the place of business--
幸运7号♥的保险
Lucky 7 insurance, hmm?
威尔森
Wilson!
快去
Get going!
赶紧滚蛋
Good riddance.
医生说的跟你说的一样
I just heard what you've been telling me.
他处于昏迷中
He's in a coma,
但主要体征都很正常 也很强健
But his vital signs are good, strong.
是啊 但人们陷入昏迷的话
Yeah, but when people go into a coma,
可以持续很多年
they can stay there for years.
道吉不会的
Oh, Dougie's not gonna do that.
妈妈 昏迷跟电有关吗
Mom, does a coma have something to do with electricity?
没有 亲爱的
No, honey.
他这情况是有关的
Well, in this case, it did.
就... 我说过我来搬了
Well, just-- I told you I'd carry it.
我就是不知道 他在这 他在这
I just don't know--here he is. Here he is.
布♥什♥内尔 我们一听到消息就赶来了
Bushnell, we came as soon as we heard.
他们是米彻姆兄弟 珍妮
These are the Mitchum brothers, Janey-E.
道吉的朋友
They're friends of Dougie's.
桑尼·吉姆 他们就是...
Um, Sonny Jim, these are the men who, uh--
给你买♥♥游乐设施和车的人
Who bought your gym set and-- and the car.
谢谢你们 谢谢你们 先生
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - Don't mention it.
所有小孩都应该有一套 对吗
Every kid should have a gym set, huh?
我看看这个 瞧瞧
Let me see that. Look at that.
我们 我们之前遇到过这种情况
We've-- we've seen this before.
这种事时有发生
Uh, this sort of thing happens,
你不想做饭
and you don't feel like cooking.
也不想吃医院的食物
You don't want to eat hospital food.
但是...
But... oh.
吉米 你必须得吃东西
Jimmy, you've got to eat.
这些就是手指三明治
These are what you call finger sandwiches.
吃吧
Go ahead.
用手指把它拈起来
You pick it up with your fingers.
非常好 所以才叫手指三明治
Very good. That's why they call it a finger sandwich.
姑娘们 去把折叠托盘拿进来
Girls, go--go-- go bring in the, uh-- the folding trays.
或许我们该出去吃一顿
Hey, hey, maybe we should eat outside.
不不不 我们一会儿就走
No, no, no, no, no, we're not gonna stay.
都是给你们的
This is all for you.
我们只想尽所能帮点忙
We just want to be as helpful as possible
还有表达我们的尊敬之情
and, uh--and, uh-- and, uh, pay our respects.
总体来看
All things considered,
他气色不错
he looks good.
是啊 医生都很乐观
Yeah, well, the doctors are very hopeful.
能不能麻烦把你的钥匙给我 琼斯太太
If I can trouble you for a key, Mrs. Jones,
我们还准备给你家送点东西
we're gonna go stock your house, too.
好吧...
Okay, um...
给你 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
是因为...
It was...
什么来着
Like, what?
电吗
Electricity?
妈
Mom.
我要尿尿了
I have to go pee.
好吧
Okay.
我们去厕所
Let's go find you the little boys' room.
这位是布♥什♥内尔
This is Bushnell.
-我是菲尔·拜斯比 -你好 菲尔
- Uh, Phil Bisby here. Hello, Phil.
刚刚联调局的来过了 要找道吉
The FBI was just here looking for Dougie.
-什么 -联调局
- What? The FBI.
联调局
The FBI?
是的 他们要找道吉
Yeah, they were looking for dougie.
找道吉
Looking for dougie?
是的
Yeah.
他又做了什么 他还在昏迷之中
Wha--what's he done now? He's in a coma.
我...
Uh, I-I-I--
你告诉他们我们在这了吗
Did you tell them we're here?
说了 然后他们就走了
Yeah, I did, and then they left.
-说了吗 -是的
- You did? - Yeah.
他们什么时候走的
When did they leave?
大概十分钟前 先生
About ten minutes ago, sir.
好吧
Okay.
今天有得等了
Looks like it's gonna be a long day.
还记得那个叫萨米的吗
Remember that guy Sammy?
记得
Yeah.
他死了
He passed away.
他是个好人
He was a good guy.
我还欠他钱
I owed him money.
你觉得有点内疚了
You feel bad about that?
这是什么
What is this now?
他们中有道吉吗
Is one of them guys Dougie?
道格拉斯在吗
Douglas?
他们中有人长得和老板一样吗
Do any of them look anything like our boss?
没有 蠢货 道吉不在
No, stupid, none of them is Dougie.
你能专心点吗
Will you settle down now?
这是最后一包了 贱♥人♥
It's the last bag, hutch.
这他妈是最后一包了
It's the last fucking bag.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表