剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
我已经把监视器关掉了
I've turned off the security cameras.
我们可以畅所欲言
We can speak freely...
私下聊聊
and privately.
狗腿
The dog leg.
那只狗有四条腿
That dog had four legs.
一条就是你在我车里找到的
One you found in my trunk.
另外三条和你正想得到的信息
The other three went out with the information
在一起
you're thinking about right now.
如果我出了什么事 会有两个
Two people you don't want coming around here
你不想看到的人来找你
if anything bad happens to me.
我怎么知道你知道...
How do I know you know anything about...
这些
this?
乔·麦克劳斯基
Joe McCluskey.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要一辆车
I want a car.
便宜的租车就行
Cheap rental, if you like.
给我和雷·门罗用
For myself and Ray Monroe.
给车的柜子里备好东西
I want a friend in the glove compartment...
今晚一点
One A.M. Tonight.
稳健安全
Smooth and safe.
如果你想耍主意
And if your mind should wander to a place
让我没法活着出去
where I might not make it out of here alive,
记住狗腿
remember the dog legs.
我对你不感兴趣
I'm not interested in you.
你不会再看到我
You'll never see me again,
没人会再听到关于
and no one will ever hear anything more
乔·麦克劳斯基的事
about Joe McCluskey
或者你那位已死的草莓先生
or your late Mr. Strawberry.
你为什么不和我讲话 道吉
Is there a reason you're not talking to me, Dougie?
你和布♥什♥内尔之前在说什么
What were you and Bushnell discussing earlier?
我看到你...
I saw you...
拿着一叠文件进了他的办公室
walk into his office carrying a bunch of files.
有几位警官来找你 道吉
Uh, some police officers are here to see you, Dougie.
警官
Police.
让我想到我得打个电♥话♥
That reminds me of that call I have to make.
警官
Police.
要他们进来吗
You want them to come in here?
好吧
Okay.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones?
我是弗斯科警探
Detectives Fusco.
警徽
Badge.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
你是谁 女士
Who are you, ma'am?
我是他的妻子
I'm his wife.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
我们是因为他的车而来
We're here about his car.
所以我才来
That's why I'm here.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我是来接他的
I'm picking him up.
他不知道他的车在哪里
He doesn't know where his car is.
被偷了吗
Was it stolen?
道吉 你的车被偷了吗
Dougie, was your car stolen?
偷
Stolen.
你报失了吗 先生
Did you report it stolen, sir?
先生
Sir.
你上报自己丢车了吗
Did you report your car as a stolen vehicle?
不 他没有报失
No, he did not report it stolen.
不然我肯定知道
I would know.
他的车不见了 我们也没见过
His car went missing. We haven't seen it.
这不是你们的工作吗
Isn't that your department?
没错 等报失之后
Yes, it is, once it's reported as missing.
我想现在亡羊补牢不算迟
Well, I guess this is as good a time as any.
他不知道车在哪里
He doesn't know where the car is.
他好几天没见过了
He hasn't seen it in a few days,
没错 很有可能
so, yes, there's a very strong possibility
被偷了
that it was stolen.
偷
Stolen.
那好吧 琼斯先生
All right, then, Mr. Jones,
你最后一次见到你的车是在哪里
where did you last leave your car?
我们要是知道
Well, if we knew that,
就知道该去哪里找了 是吗
we'd know where to find it, wouldn't we?
能形容一下你的车吗
Okay, can you describe your vehicle, please?
那是一辆破车 老是送去修
Ah, it's a terrible car, always in the shop...
银色四门廉价福特车
Silver, four-door, cheap Ford,
那个经销商都把它叫做
the kind they call down at that dealer
二手车
a "Previously owned" Car.
车是什么时候丢的
When, uh, did the car go missing?
道吉
Dougie?
道吉
Dougie.
几天前
A few days ago.
几...
Few...
天前
days ago.
你不报失有什么原因吗
Is there a reason why you didn't report your car missing?
原因 我告诉你原因
Reason? Yeah, I'll tell you a reason.
生活中有比车更重要的东西
There's more to life than cars.
太多车 太多事
Too many cars, too much going on,
道吉最近压力很大
and Dougie's been under a lot of stress lately,
如果你想知道真♥相♥ 我也想
and if you want to know the truth, so have I.
警官们 你们找到车了吗
Officers, have you found the car?
你是谁 先生
Who are you, sir?
这地方是他的
He owns this place.
布♥什♥内尔·穆林斯
Bushnell Mullins.
道吉为我工作
Dougie works for me.
你们没找到他的车 对吗
You did find his car, didn't you?
车被找到了
The car has been found.
和一起爆♥炸♥案有关
It was involved in an apparent explosion.
多人死亡
Multiple fatalities.
你们为什么不一开始就告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us that to begin with?
死的人似乎和一系列
The deceased individuals had ties to a gang
汽车盗窃案有关
associated with multiple car thefts.
你们要的回答已经给你们了
Well, there's your answer.
不介意的话
Now, if you don't mind,
我们的儿子还在家里等着吃晚饭
our son's home alone waiting for his supper,
以防你们觉得我监护不当 顺便说一声
and in case you think we're neglecting him,
邻居在帮忙照看他
he's being watched by our neighbor as a favor,
我们要走了
and we'd like to go.
经过了非常漫长紧张的一天后
We were supposed to be home by now
我们现在应该在家里
at the end of a very long and stressful day,
我待会告诉你发生了什么 道吉
which I'll tell you about later, Dougie.
-我们走 -等等
- Come on, let's go. - Hold on.
我知道我们来这里
And I'm sure our being here
给你添了不少麻烦 女士
hasn't made your day any easier, ma'am,
但我们想让你们填一些文件
but we're gonna need you to fill out some paperwork.
如果你们不方便 我们可以代劳
Which we can take care of at your convenience.
明早给我们打个电♥话♥
Please, give us a call in the morning.
谢谢你们的合作
And, uh, thank you for your cooperation.
祝你们今晚愉快
Have a pleasant evening.
晚安
Evening.
他收保险的时候
I guess he won't have any trouble
肯定"完全没问题"吧
collecting the insurance, huh?
我对你给我的那些文件
I have some questions about those files
有点问题 道吉
you covered for me, Dougie.
但你去吧
But you go ahead.
那些可以明天再说
We can take care of that tomorrow.
谢谢 穆林斯先生
Thanks, Mr. Mullins.
谢谢...穆林斯
Thank you... Mullins.
我见过他们了
So I met with them.
我告诉他们该还多少就还多少
I told them what the arrangements were gonna be,
我还多给了他们不少
and I gave them more than they deserved,
他们不会来找我们了 好吗
and that's the end of them, okay?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表