剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
All done, Jade.
你搞了个华盛顿州的家伙
Hey, you got a john in the state of Washington?
什么
What?
在你车里找到了这把酒店钥匙
Found this hotel key in your car.
大北方酒店
华盛顿州双峰镇 315号♥房♥
道吉
Oh, Dougie.
环境卫生 价格合理
等我一会儿 克里斯
Give me a second, Chris.
特德 面包在这里
Toad, bread's here.
你好 特德
Hey, Toad.
你好啊 贝基
Hiya, Becky.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 亲爱的
- Thank you. - Thank you, dear.
你好
Hi.
怎么了
What's up?
我受不了了
I can't stand this.
我需要更多钱
I need some more money.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他在找工作
He's looking for work.
这数目可不小
That's a lot.
他会找到工作的
He will find a job.
-亲爱的 我可以给你这么多 -好吧
- Honey, I can give you this. - Okay.
-但我只有这些了 -谢谢 我爱你
- But this is all I got. - Thanks. I love you.
我也爱你 贝基
I love you, too, Becky.
雪莉 这两个星期
Shelly, this is the third time
她已经找你要了三次钱了
she's asked you for money in two weeks.
我知道
I know.
如果现在不帮她
If you don't help her now,
之后就更难帮了
it's gonna get a lot harder to help her later.
我们都很明白 对吗
We both know that tune, don't we?
要到了多少钱
How much money did we get?
72块
$72.
高兴点 我都准备好了
Hey, cheer up. I'm good for it.
我会还给她的
I'll pay her back.
她们在看我们
They're watching us.
我要走了
I'm gonna roll.
吻我
Kiss me.
现在我要带我的女友去吃晚餐
And now I'm gonna take my girl out to dinner.
我给你留了一点
Hey, I saved some for you.
想尝一尝吗
Want a taste?
你今天全都带出来了吗
Did you take all of that today?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
为什么不
Why wouldn't I?
这是为面试准备的 你知道我容易紧张
For my interviews. You know how nervous I get.
别生气了
Come on.
再说 我今天还得到了一些很棒的反馈呢
Besides, I got some great fucking feedback today.
我晚饭的时候再跟你说
I'll tell you all about it at dinner.
在那之前 我要告诉你...
And in between, I'll tell you...
我有多爱你
how much I love you,
我要告诉你 你有多美
and I'll tell you how beautiful you are,
我还要告诉你
and I'll tell you
你有多性感
how sexy you are,
这奶♥子♥ 有多大
and those tits, how majestic they are,
还有这屁♥股♥ 饶了我吧
and that ass-- give me a break,
我还要给你买♥♥点面包
and I'll get you some bread.
为什么
Why?
因为我听说你揉了一天的面包了
Because I heard you've been kneading it all day.
我爱你吻我时
I love how your eyes close
闭着眼睛的样子
whenever you kiss me.
我爱我不在你身边时
And when I'm away from you,
你想我的样子
I love how you miss me.
-到了 伙计 -借过
- Okay, all right, buddy. - Excuse us.
-让一下 -快点 道吉 让开
- Come on. - Come on, Dougie, move!
-我们已经到了 -喂
- We have arrived. - Hello?
-快走啊 -道吉 快走啊
- Come on! - Dougie, come on.
-天啊 -别挡道
- Jeez! - Get out of the way.
双峰镇警♥察♥局
霍克
Hawk?
你有找到印第安人吗
Have you found any Indians?
任何地方
Anywhere?
我还没看到任何印第安人
I-I haven't found any Indians.
没有 安迪
No, Andy.
七点了
It's seven o'clock.
你知道自♥由♥在哪吗
Do you know where your freedom is?
A号♥广播电台
Coming to you live
为您带来现场直播
and electrified from studio A,
来自美国兴都库什山的
high atop the escarpments of White Tail Peak,
屋脊
the roof-- ruff, ruff--
白尾峰峭壁之巅的声音
of the American Hindu Kush,
这里是安普博士
this is Dr. Amp
唱响独♥立♥的颂歌♥
doing the vamp for liberty,
爬上正义的巅峰
climbing the ramp to justice,
点亮自♥由♥的灯火
and lighting the lamp of freedom.
那么
So...
你们今天晚上都在想些什么呢
what's on your mind tonight?
你知道我会讲我在想什么
I mean, you know I'm gonna tell you what's on mine.
我们正在陷入深深的泥潭
We're sinking down deep in the mud,
那帮混♥蛋♥又来了
and the fucks are at it again!
还是那个全球企业的阴谋
The same vast global corporate conspiracy.
时代不同而已
Different day.
你没有宇宙手电筒就看不到这些
You can't see it without a cosmic flashlight.
你猜怎么着
Guess what.
我有一个
I've got one.
对
Oh, yeah.
它的光芒能够穿透
And its beam, it penetrates
无知的火山岩
the igneous rock of ignorance.
它把那石头翻开
It flips that rock over,
就把一切大白于天下
and there they are, exposed,
真♥相♥躲闪着 扭动着
wriggling, squirming,
像蛆一样爬行
crawling on their bellies like foul maggots,
疯狂地想要回到它们渴望的
frantically racing back to the cover of darkness
黑暗的角落中
that they so crave.
我们来找你了
We're coming for you.
是的 我们来找你了
Yeah, we're coming for you.
让我们看看它们今天又在酝酿些什么
Let's just see what they're cooking up today.
我知道我会酝酿什么
I know what I'll be cooking up.
看清楚那些原材料
Know the ingredients.
看看包装盒上都写了什么
Just read what's on the box.
事实上 看清字里行间的隐藏信息
In fact, read between the lines.
那些烤华夫饼里都藏着什么
What's lurking in that-- that toaster waffle,
还有那些松糕
those muffins...
那些冷冻儿童小零食
...that frozen children's treat?
毒药
Poison!
致命的毒药
Deadly poisons.
里面就是这些
That's what's there.
知道什么在等着你吗
And what's waiting for you?
癌症
Cancer!
白血病
Leukemia!
自体免疫性疾病
Autoimmune disorders!
肺栓塞
Pulmonary embolism!
肉疣
Warts!
牛皮鲜 湿疹
Psoriasis, eczema!
心脏骤停
Cardiac arrest!
警♥察♥在我们需要的时候都到哪去了
Where are the cops when we need them?
厌食症
Anorexia,
身体表象那些屁话
body-image bullshit,
微生物毒素 细菌毒素
microbial toxins, bacterial toxins,
环境毒素
environmental toxins!
我们的空气 水 地球
Our air, our water, our earth.
我们的土壤
The very soil itself!
食物
Our food!
我们的身体 都被毒害了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表