剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
布拉德 布拉德
Brad. Brad!
-怎么了 -艾克被抓了
- Huh? - They got Ike.
"长钉"施泰特勒
"The Spike" Stadtler.
不是吧
No shit.
那个混♥蛋♥
That asshole.
艾克终于捅出大篓子了
Ike finally stepped on his dick.
布拉德 记得提醒我取消给艾克设置的提醒
Brad, remind me to call off that hit on Ike.
给我们省了不少事 太好了
Save us a whack o' dough. Nice!
施泰特勒涉嫌多起与黑帮有关的谋杀案
Stadtler is a suspect in a number of gangland-related murders,
包括昨天的一起
including an attempt just yesterday
企图谋杀本地商人
on the life of this local businessman,
道吉·琼斯先生的案子
Mr. Douglas Jones.
受害者 才不是
Victim? Oh, no.
那个人看起来一点也不像受害者
That guy didn't act like any victim.
道格拉斯·琼斯 他的动作如眼镜蛇般迅速
Douglas Jones, he moved like a cobra.
我只看到了一个影子闪过
All I saw was a blur.
然后我们下了楼 我正牵着道吉
Then we came down, and I was holding on to Dougie.
我们在和平常一样说话
We were having a regular conversation
谈论着他的钱和保险 然后
about his money and insurance and-and--
别 道吉 不能这么做
No, Dougie, don't do that.
我们只是路过
And we were just walking along,
聊着私事 我拉着他
minding our own business, and I held on to him,
然后 不知从哪窜出来一个人径直朝向我们
and then, out of nowhere, someone came right at us,
手里拿着把枪
pointing a gun at my husband,
我们就... 道吉
and we were just-- Dougie!
他开始... 枪掉了
He wa--he started-- the gun went off,
吓死我了 也吓坏了我的道吉
and it scared me, and my Dougie,
他给他喉咙上来了个漂亮的空手切
he gave him a good old karate chop in the throat,
我还打了他几拳
and I punched him a couple times.
我说 "你少敢碰... 放开他
I said, "Don't you touch-- just get off him!
放开他" 然后我们... 他就跑了
Get off him!" And then we--he ran off!
我不知道他从哪跑出来的 这一切...
I don't know where he went, and it was... it was just--
这里暂停一下
Freeze it there.
你只是在尽本职工作 对吗 道吉
You just took care of business, right, Doug--
这就是我们的头彩先生 罗德尼
That's our Mr. Jackpots, Rodney.
我觉得也是 布拉德利
I think you're right, Bradley.
结果
Turns out,
我们的琼斯先生
our Mr. Jones
其实是...
is actually...
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones.
这世界真小
What a fuckin' world.
你...
How...
怎么可能会...
can you ever...
爱我...
love me...
我对你做了这么过分的事
...after what-what I-- what I did?
道吉
Dougie.
你觉得我迷人吗
Do you find me attractive?
你觉得吗
Well? Do you?
我觉得你很迷人
I find you attractive.
道吉
Dougie.
道吉 真棒
Dougie! Oh, yes.
好爽 道吉
Oh. Yes, Dougie.
好爽
Yes.
道吉
Dougie.
道吉 道吉
Dougie! Dougie!
道吉 道吉
Dougie. Dougie.
道吉
Dougie!
道吉 道吉
Dougie! Dougie!
道吉
Dougie!
道吉
Dougiiieee!
道吉
Dougie.
道吉
Oh, Dougie.
道吉
Dougie?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
道吉
Dougie.
这些破事又上演了
And the fucks are at it again!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你背叛了你选择要帮助的人
Fuck you who betray the people you were elected to help!
对这些怪物来说我们就像无助的羔羊
We're sheep to these monsters,
他们一点也不在乎我们
and they don't give a shit!
等着羊毛丰盈
We grow our wool,
当我们刚能自保温暖
and just when we're getting warm,
他们就会拿着电动剪刀
they come along with their electric clippers
把我们的羊毛剃个精光
and shear our wool off,
我们只是一群赤♥裸♥裸的尖叫着的小杂碎
and we're just naked, screaming little fucks!
没有羊毛留给我们
No wool for us!
饥寒交迫
Freezing and hungry!
挣扎在黑暗的夜中
In the night. In the dark.
他们一点也不会在乎
And they don't give a shit!
当我们病了
Then when we get sick,
制药公♥司♥就发了大财
the pharmaceutical companies make billions!
该死的医院是他们开的
They own the fucking hospitals.
挣得盆满钵盈
Filled to the brim.
太平间也是他们的
They own the morgues!
尸体防腐液也是他们的
They own the embalming fluids!
停尸房♥ 墓地都是他们的
They own the mortuaries, the graveyards!
这些混♥蛋♥
These fucks!
我们要和谁结婚关政♥府♥什么屁事
Is it the government's business who we marry?
我们还他妈在乎
What the fuck do we care
政♥府♥对我们要和谁结婚有什么意见
what the government thinks about who we marry?
我们要请他们来参加婚礼吗
Are we gonna invite them to the wedding?
当然不
Fuck no!
反正他们也不会来的
Oh, they wouldn't come anyway.
他们...他们忙着压榨百姓
They're-they're too busy fucking!
在杂货店压榨我们
Fucking us at the grocery store!
在银行
At the bank!
在加油站
At the gas pump!
他们为我们的孩子吃有化学成分的糖果
They're feeding our children chemical shit coated in sugar!
为什么这群禽兽
Why don't these monsters
不买♥♥这些可口小吃
bite into those tasty treats themselves?
因为他们会死在大街上
Cause they'll die in the streets!
就像我们百姓一样
Just like us!
然后他们就会肿胀成一个红色气球
And then they'll bloat like a big red fucking balloon.
停下来
Stop!
别让这些屁话分散你们的注意力
Stop distracting yourself with all this diverting bullshit,
火力全开集中注意
and pay attention.
拯救孩子
Save the children!
每个父母都想救他们的孩子
Every parent wants to save their child.
自己想办法
Buy yourself a shovel,
把自己从这困境中救出来
dig yourself out of the shit,
而且要多读书
and get educated!
他真是英明
Oh, he's so beautiful.
桑尼·吉姆
Sonny Jim,
你先上车
go get in the car.
我一直在回味昨晚的事
I can't stop thinking about last night.
你真是棒极了
You're so wonderful.
棒极了
Wonderful.
我只是很想跟你分享
I just had to tell you that.
好了 先送你去上班
Okay. Let's get you to work.
你可不能骗我
You can't fool me!
我以前来过这里
I've been here before!
双峰镇警♥察♥局
你在这做什么 查德
What are you doing up here, Chad?
我...在想今天天气真好 露西
I'm... thinking what a beautiful day it is, Lucy.
我猜你是那种喜欢好天气的女生
I'll bet you're a girl who appreciates a beautiful day.
我猜你跟安迪每天醒来后会说
I bet you and Andy wake up each morning and say,
"今天天气真好啊"
"Oh, what a beautiful day it is."
那要看看我们几点起床
That depends on what time it is.
我意思是
I mean,
有时都没时间给我们去想事情
sometimes there's not even enough time to think of anything.
有一次 安迪还以为钟停了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表