剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Ten-four.
Six ten. Ten oh-seven.
收到
Copy that.
你好 警长
Oh, hi, Sheriff.
晚上好 玛吉
Evening, Maggie.
今晚有什么状况
What's going on tonight?
挺平静的
Kind of quiet.
一起家庭纠纷 两件酒后闹事 一个酒驾
A domestic, two D&Ds, and a DUI.
那个是我办的
I booked that one.
他酒测值0.25
Dude blew a .250.
连鼻子都找不到了 更别说要摸鼻子
Could not even find his nose, let alone touch it.
还有件很糟糕的
Oh, and it was terrible.
有个男孩在高中药物过量
A boy OD'd at the high school--
丹尼斯·克雷格
Dennis Craig.
安迪接的案子
Andy took the case.
他和家长谈过了
He spoke with the parents.
小丹尼·克雷格
Little Denny Craig.
放学钟声响了
When the bell rang,
他却再也没离开他书桌
he never got up from his desk.
霍克人呢
Where's Hawk?
他在会议室
He's in the conference room.
各位
Gents.
博比
Bobby.
又一起明显药物过量
Another apparent OD--
小丹尼·克雷格
little Denny Craig,
虽然我还没看验尸报告
although I haven't seen the autopsy report.
我猜
I'm guessing it was...
又是中国来的特制药物
Chinese designer drugs again.
你的监控摄像有录到什么吗
Anything on your surveillance cameras?
各种鹿啊
Uh, elk, deer,
浣熊 松鼠
raccoon, squirrel,
还有只熊
and a bear.
如果他们是从加拿大来到这里的
If they're coming down from Canada in our area,
我应该会看到
I would've seen them.
-每条路线都有我守着 -已知的路线
- I got every trail covered. - Every known trail.
对
Right.
弗兰克 我尿很急
Frank, I got to take a leak so bad,
都快满到嘴里了
my back teeth are floatin'.
回头会议室见
Meet you in the conference room.
太好了 长官
Good deal, sir.
手♥机♥
Cell phones...
代表它们能随身携带
that means they're mobile, punky.
警长可能在移♥动♥中
The sheriff can be moving.
不像你的电♥话♥
It's not like your phone.
他说话的同时可能正在移♥动♥
He can be moving and even driving
甚至在开车
while he's talking.
露西
Lucy...
你工作各方面
you're so good at your job
都非常能干
in every other way.
我就不明白为什么这情况
I just don't understand how this keeps happening...
老是发生
over and over again.
我也不明白 安迪
I don't understand it either, Andy.
你休息一下
You collect yourself.
我要去见杜鲁门警长
I've got to go see Sheriff Truman.
我知道她这人有点奇怪
I know she seems like a strange one,
但她提供的信息都是正确的
but her information has always been spot-on.
那么
So...
玛格丽特说
Margaret says
有样跟戴尔·库柏特工有关的东西
that something is missing
不见了
having to do with Special Agent Dale Cooper
而这东西只有你能找到
and only you can find...
因为这东西跟你的遗产有关
because of something about your heritage.
她就说了这些
That's what she said.
我来了 杜鲁门警长
I'm here, Sheriff Truman.
好 安迪
Good, Andy.
我感觉好点了 杜鲁门警长
I'm feeling a bit better now, Sheriff Truman.
我以为这抱木头的女人精神有问题
I thought that log woman was 10-96
是不允许在这楼里的
and not even allowed in this building.
那是一种口香糖
That's on account of a kind of gum.
我会尝尝的
Well, I'll chew on that.
够了 查德
That's enough, Chad.
她的木头会告诉她信息
She gets messages from her log.
匹诺曹的朋友
Pinocchio's friend.
晚安 查德
Good night, Chad.
我要去跟我的小松果聊聊
I'll go have a word with my pinecone.
劳拉·帕尔默
Laura Palmer?
天啊
Man...
记忆涌现
brings back some memories.
抱歉
Sorry.
这都是些什么
What's all this about?
从玛格丽特·兰特曼到霍克
Message from Margaret Lanterman to Hawk
关于库柏探员的信息
concerning Agent Cooper.
库柏
Cooper?
特工戴尔·库柏
Special Agent Dale Cooper.
我知道是谁
Yeah, I know.
库柏是我父亲生前最后见的一个人
Cooper was the last person to see my father alive.
怎么回事
What's that?
在我父亲去世后几天
Yeah. A few days after my dad died,
我母亲告诉我库柏来过我们家
my mom told me that Cooper had come by the house
跟我父亲聊过
and talked to my dad,
我猜库柏在那之后就很快地离开了小镇
and I guess Cooper left town
我也不清楚
pretty soon after that. I don't--
在那之后就没有人见过或听说过他
Nobody's seen or heard of him since.
第二天 我父亲死于他局里发生的火灾
And my dad died in the fire at his station the next day.
你知道他们的聊天内容吗
And do you know what they talked about?
不 不
Uh, no. No.
我不知道
I have no idea.
有个男人来了
There's a man out front.
他说他叫沃利·白兰度
He says his name is Wally Brando.
沃利 沃利来了
Wally? Wally's here?
他们的儿子
Their son.
他说他想来向你表达敬意
He said he wants to pay his respects to you,
杜鲁门警长
Sheriff Truman.
这孩子
Oh, boy.
杜鲁门警长 看谁来了
Sheriff Truman, look who's here!
是沃利 我们太兴奋了 完全是惊喜啊
It's Wally. We're so excited. He came in unannounced.
很高兴再见到你 沃利
Good to see you again, Wally.
我也是 杜鲁门警长
It's good to see you, too, Sheriff Truman.
你也知道 你的哥哥 哈里·S·杜鲁门
As you know, your brother, Harry S. Truman,
是我的教父
is my godfather.
我听说他生病了
I heard he is ill.
我来是想向我的教父表达敬意的
I came to pay my respects to my godfather
还有向他表达我的祝福
and extend my best wishes for his recovery,
希望他能早日康复
which I hope will be swift and painless.
很荣幸能再次见到你
It's an honor to see you again.
你知道的
You know...
我一直支持你
my heart is always here with you
还有这两个善良的人
and these fine people, my parents,
我深爱着的父母
who I love so dearly.
而且我就在附近
And I was in the area,
我想来关心一下
and I wanted to pay my respects.
谢谢你 沃利
Thank you, Wally.
我来也是先让我父母知道
I also came back to let my parents know,
因为这一直是他们非常担心的问题
because this has been a matter of grave concern for them,
我决定了
that I've decided to let them do what they wish
让他们改造我儿时的房♥间
with my childhood bedroom.
他们想
They want to--
他们想建个书房♥
they want to build a study
给他们自己
for the two of them.
多贴心的人
Such sweet people.
这真是个好消息 沃利
That's such beautiful news, Wally.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表