剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
几天后我需要你和哈齐去某个地方
I need you and Hutch in a certain area in a few days.
我会通知你的
I'll get word to you.
好的 老板
Okay, boss.
香塔尔
Chantal,
过来
come here.
你又好又湿
You're nice and wet.
一
遍
又
一遍
鲍勃
鲍勃
鲍勃
快走
快走
找到
劳拉
有点
不对劲
我的
分身
不
存
在
好奇怪
Weird.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
这说明我可以
Does this, by any chance, mean that
跟你一起进去吗
I can go in there with you?
我又带了两杯拿铁来
I brought us two lattes again.
枪炮酒吧
这地方不错吧
Great place, isn't it?
是啊 这地方真赞
Yeah, it's the dog's bollocks in here.
-你要什么啤酒 -都可以
- What kind of beer do you want? - Oh, I'll have whatever.
两瓶冰殖民地
Two ice-cold Colonials.
不 伙计们
No, you guys,
我的女儿不该和他交往
my daughter is with the wrong guy.
你开什么玩笑 大家都爱史蒂文
Are you kidding me? Everybody loves Steven.
你不了解贝基 从她脸上就看得出来
You don't know Becky. I can see it on her face.
非常不对劲
There is something really wrong.
这是她的人生
It's her life.
这边
Hey, over there.
那是詹姆斯 他又盯着你看了
There's James. He's staring at you again.
詹姆斯喜欢你吗
Does James have a thing for you?
那家伙有点不对劲
There's something wrong with that guy.
他没有不对劲
There's nothing wrong with him.
詹姆斯遭遇了摩托车车祸
James was in a motorcycle accident.
现在他很安静
He's just quiet now.
詹姆斯还是很酷
James is still cool.
他一直很酷
He's always been cool.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表