剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I loved that bike.
我和我的朋友一起骑自行车
I'd ride with my friends.
打给医院
Call the hospital.
把她的费用都结清了 米里亚姆...
I want you to arrange to pay for all of Miriam, uh...
我记不清她姓什么了
I don't even remember her last name,
但他们会知道是谁的
but they'll-they'll know who she is.
米里亚姆的所有医疗费用
All of Miriam's medical expenses.
理查德袭击了她
Richard assaulted her.
她需要做手术
She needs an operation.
贝弗莉 请马上去办
Beverly, please take care of this right away.
好 没问题
Yeah, of course.
我马上去办
I'll do it right now.
我特别喜欢那辆自行车
I loved that bike.
我很喜欢那辆自行车
I loved that bike
那是我父亲送给我的
that my father got for me.
陷阱已经布好了
The trap was set.
他们等待着午夜过后
They waited till after midnight,
然后75名壮汉翻过这座山
and then, 75 strong, they came up over the mountain,
警笛哀嚎 拔枪布阵
sirens wailing, guns drawn--
艾伯特
Albert.
戈登
Gordon,
你能要你的朋友到楼下等候吗
would you please ask your friend to wait downstairs?
亲爱的 你能让我们单独待会儿吗
Sweetheart, would you excuse us for a moment?
我到酒吧打给你
I'll call you in the bar.
好的 亲爱的
Oui, mon chéri.
很别致
Très chic.
太好喝了
Très bon.
这是好酒
It's a good one.
到了酒吧打给你
Call you at the bar.
她来这拜访一位她母亲的朋友
She's here visiting a friend of her mother
她女儿失踪了
whose daughter has gone missing.
她拥有一座萝卜地
The mother owns a turnip farm.
我要她告诉那位母亲
I told her to tell the mother
她女儿最后会出现的
that her daughter will turn up eventually.
她也没听懂
She didn't get it either.
她是法国人 语言不通
Being French, it doesn't translate.
你明白了吗 艾伯特
Do you realize, Albert,
如今地球上有超过六千种语言
that there are more than 6,000 languages spoken on Earth today?
什么事 艾伯特
What is it, Albert?
戴安收到了这样的短♥信♥
Incoming to Diane:
"拉斯维加斯吗"
"Las Vegas?"
她回道"他们还没说"
Outgoing: "They haven't asked yet."
我们还有什么没有跟她说的
What do we know that we haven't asked her about?
会知道的
We'll figure it out.
但目前 我真的很想继续享用
But for now, I'd really like to get back to
这瓶上等的波尔多葡萄酒
this fine Bordeaux.
什么酒
What kind is it?
11点05分
1105.
艾伯特
Albert...
你有时候真令我担心
...sometimes I really worry about you.
你确定吗
You sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
没时间折磨他了 宝贝
We don't have time for torture, babe.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
刚刚路过一家温迪汉堡
Passed a Wendy's back there.
开枪打死他就对了
Just shoot him.
好 没问题
Okay, I'm there.
我可以打他的腿
I can shoot him in the legs.
咱们绑♥架♥他
We kidnap him.
这样你就能折磨他
Then you could torture him.
我说过 我饿了
Told you, I'm hungry.
我就确认一下
Just making sure.
他来了
He's here.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy.
下一站 温迪汉堡
Next stop, Wendy's.
爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
七点了
It's seven o'clock.
你知道自♥由♥在哪吗
Do you know where your freedom is?
A号♥广播电台为您带来现场直播
Coming to you live and electrified from studio A,
来自美国兴都库什山的
high atop the escarpments of White Tail Peak,
屋脊
the roof-- ruff, ruff--
白尾峰峭壁之巅的声音
of the American Hindu Kush,
这里是安普博士
this is Dr. Amp
唱响独♥立♥的颂歌♥
doing the vamp for liberty,
爬上正义的巅峰
climbing the ramp to justice,
点亮自♥由♥的灯火
and lighting the lamp of freedom.
那么
So...
你们今天晚上都在想些什么呢
what's on your mind tonight?
你知道我会讲我在想什么
I mean, you know I'm gonna tell you what's on mine.
我们正在陷入深深的泥潭
We're sinking down deep in the mud.
立刻行动起来
Act now!
朋友们
Friends,
我们都生活在泥潭里
we all live in the mud.
在一摊屎里
In the shit!
快把自己从屎里铲出来
Shovel your way out of the shit.
用这把亮闪闪的金铲子
This is your shiny gold shovel.
双层漆 质量保证
Two coats, guaranteed.
帮你从屎里脱身
Shovel your way out of the shit
来迎接真理
and into the truth.
对我很有帮助 安普博士
It's working for me, Dr. Amp.
从屎坑脱身 只要二十九块九九
Dig yourself out of the shit--$29.99.
没错
That's right.
只要二十九块九九 不包邮
Only $29.99 plus shipping.
安普博士牌
金色屎铲
概不退换
Accept no substitute.
欲购从速
Get yours now.
那帮混♥蛋♥又来了
And the fucks are at it again!
那些巨大的跨国企业
These giant multinational corporations
全都是邪恶的害虫
are filled with monstrous vermin,
恶毒卑鄙的杀人凶手
poisonous, vile murderers,
他们吃喝拉撒的都是钱
and they eat, drink, and shit money.
他们廉价收买♥♥政客
They buy our politicians for a song.
政客夜夜笙歌♥ 百姓水生火热
Then these fucking politicians sing as we gag and cough,
被政♥府♥出♥卖♥♥♥ 只能等死
sold down the river to die.
去你那些被选举出来帮助人♥民♥
Fuck you who betray the people you were elected to help,
改善人♥民♥生活
elected to work to help
却背叛了人♥民♥的政客
to make life better for.
我♥操♥♥死♥你们 卖♥♥♥国♥的傀儡
Fuck you all in the ass, you fucking treasonous puppets!
十八层炼狱会迎接你们
The ninth level of hell will welcome you.
够了 我不想再痴等着电♥话♥响
Okay, I'm tired of waiting for the phone to ring.
我要去酒馆
I'm going to the Roadhouse.
我知道他讨厌那个地方
I know he couldn't stand that place,
但其他地方我们已经找遍
but we've checked everywhere else.
你要和我一起去吗
Are you coming with me?
奥黛丽 瞧瞧我这些文件
Audrey, look at this paperwork I have,
我急着要处理
and I've got a deadline.
你瞧 堆积如山
Look, stacks of it.
我怎么能放下工作 深夜出门
How can I leave this and go out so late at night?
我也和你一样想找到比利 但...
I want to find Billy same as you, but...
不能明天一早再开始吗
can't we start out in the light of day?
今晚新月 外面漆黑一片
It's a new moon tonight. It'll be dark out there.
留下来 睡个好觉
Stay here and get a good sleep,
明天我们一起去找
and we'll both go looking tomorrow.
怎么有你这种混账
What kind of shit are you?
如果你失踪了
If you were missing,
你希望别人先做完他们该死的作业
would you want people finishing their fucking homework
再去找你吗
before they went looking for you?
你就是一个没种的窝囊废
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表