剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Commence arm wrestle!
还没到底
Ain't touching yet!
干掉他
Take him out!
快扳倒他
Take him down!
起始位置
Starting positions.
快啊
Come on.
-快点啊 老大 -老大 你还愣着干嘛
- Come on, boss. - Boss, what are you doing?
加把劲 别玩了 老大
Come on, stop playing around, boss.
在起始位置舒服多了
Starting position's more comfortable.
快点啊 兄弟
Come on, man!
加油 老大 搞定他
Come on, boss! Get him!
你♥他♥妈♥别动 雷
Don't you fucking move, Ray!
-加油 -赶紧的 老大
- Oh, come on. - Come on, boss.
继续啊 扳倒他 掰过来
Bring it back, bring it back, bring it back.
-加油 快啊
- Come on, come on.
你掰到这位置时我的手有点不舒服
It hurt my arm when you moved it down here.
到这个位置是真的很痛
But it really hurt when you had it down here.
感受到了吗
See?
我把你的手掰到这位置是不是不舒服
Doesn't that hurt your arm when I go like that?
我想这样会更痛
I think it's much worse when it's down here.
操
Ah, fuck.
还是回到起始位置吧
Let's go back to starting positions.
真的舒服太多了
It's really much more comfortable.
干掉他
Take him out now!
你最好是待着别动
You best stay here.
-干掉他 -快啊
- Finish him! - Come on!
搞定他
Take him out!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
抓住他
Grab him.
站好 站好
Stand up, stand up.
-站好 别动 -操
- Stand up, stay there. - Shit.
他任你处置 老大
He's all yours, boss.
给我些手♥机♥
Give me some cell phones.
这里接收不到信♥号♥♥的 老大
Y-you're not gonna get any reception up here, boss.
雷和我要单独谈谈
Ray and I are gonna need some privacy.
他是你的了 老大
He's all yours, boss.
我们可以谈谈这个吗
Can we talk about this?
现在我们可以谈谈了
Now we can talk.
你需要钱吗
Do you need any money?
不需要
No.
有人雇你来杀我
Somebody hired you to kill me.
是谁
Who is it?
我有让你开口的方法
I can make you tell me.
我知道
I know it.
一个叫菲利普·杰弗里斯的人吩咐的
It came through a man named Phillip Jeffries.
至少这是他告诉我的名字
At least that's the name he gives.
我没见过他
I never met him.
我只跟他在电♥话♥里聊过
I only talked to him on the phone.
继续说
Keep talking.
他跟墨菲典狱长策划这一切
He set the whole prison thing up with Warden Murphy.
杰弗里斯说你会杀了我的
Jeffries says you were gonna kill me.
他说如果我先把你杀了 就可以出狱
He said I could get out and stay out if I killed you first.
为什么
Why?
他说你身上有他们想要的东西
He said that you got something inside that they want.
他有提过布里格斯少校吗
Did he ever mention Major Briggs?
没有
No.
放轻松 雷
Easy, Ray.
我又没拿枪
You know I don't have a gun.
我要给你看样东西
I got to show you something.
杰弗里斯原本吩咐我
Jeffries said I was supposed to put this on you...
杀了你之后把这东西放你身上
after I killed you.
你从哪得来的
Where did you get that?
就是在我走出牢房♥见到你之前
It was given to me...
拿到这东西的
right before I walked out of my cell and saw you.
谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
一个门卫
A guard.
我也不知道
I don't know.
他穿着门卫的衣服 但我从没见过他
He was dressed as a guard, but I'd never seen him before.
把它戴在 无名指上 左手
Put it on-- ring finger, left hand.
现在
Now...
你知道我想要什么的 雷
you know what I want, Ray.
你想要我从黑斯廷斯得到的坐标吗
You want the coordinates I got from Hastings?
还是 他那美女秘书 贝蒂
Rather, his pretty secretary, Betty?
你真以为我会告诉你吗
Do you really think I'm gonna give them to you?
你真觉得我给你的数字可信吗
You really think you could even trust the numbers I give you?
我知道你谁
I know who you are.
我可以伸手进口袋吗
Can I reach in my pocket?
那要看看里面是什么
Depends on what's in the pocket.
数字啊 笨
The numbers, stupid.
我把那些坐标都写了出来
I have the coordinates written out.
它们就在我口袋里
They're in my pocket.
给你
Here...
雷 菲利普·杰弗里斯在哪
Ray, where is Phillip Jeffries?
我不知道
I don't know.
雷 菲利普·杰弗里斯在哪
Ray, where's Phillip Jeffries?
我最近听说
Last I heard,
他在一个叫荷兰人的地方
he was at a place called The Dutchman's,
但这不是一个真的地方名
but it's not a real place.
我知道是什么
I know what it is.
拉斯维加斯城市警♥察♥局
不 你开过了
No. You went too far.
大概是两个街口
It's--it's about two blocks back.
掉个头
Try to make a U-turn.
很好 然后
Okay, then jus--
绕回那个街口 你刚刚路过了
Go around the block. You just missed it.
好的 我会跟他说的
Yeah. I'll tell him.
好 再见 母亲
All right. Bye, Mom.
小心驾驶
Drive careful.
母亲叫我们周日去吃晚餐
Mom wants us to come to Sunday dinner.
希望这个周末能顺顺利利
Hopes there's no murders this weekend.
又要长胖了
Fat chance that's gonna happen.
她不能在这撒尿
She can't piss on the floor!
快带她走
Get her out of here!
她还在尿尿 菲尔
She's still pissing, Phil.
狗♥杂♥种♥ 我要喂你吃屎
Cocksuckers! I'll shit in your mouth!
我来搞定她
I'll get her.
她有刀
And she's got a knife!
去你的 傻♥逼♥
Fuck you, Twinkies!
我要把你给阉了
I'll cut your nuts off!
电她 电她
Tase her, tase her!
菲利 电她
Phil, tase her!
把她弄出去
Get her out of here.
拿到道格拉斯·琼斯的指纹了
Got the prints on our pal Douglas Jones.
指纹识别系统显示 两天前
According to AFIS, he escaped
他从南达科他州的一间重刑犯监狱越狱了
from a high-security prison in South Dakota two days ago.
-什么 -不 好戏在后头
- What? - No, it gets better.
他是一名失踪的联调局探员
He's a missing FBI agent.
那
That...
那是个天大的错误
That's a huge fucking mistake!
什么
What?
-赌一块钱吗 -来吧
- A dollar? - Oh, go for it.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Sure.
好吧
All right, all right.
打扰一下
Ex-- excuse me?
我想找克拉克警探
I-I'm looking for Detective Clark.
他在后面抽烟
Yeah, he's out back, grabbing a smoke.
从这道门穿过去
Just through the doors.
好
Okay.
操
F-fuck.
-你来干吗 -我要问你一个问题
- What are you doing? - I need to ask you a question.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表