剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
但现在...
But now...
你愿意指证邓肯·托德吗
are you prepared to testify against Duncan Todd?
愿意
Y-yes.
愿意
Y-yes.
愿意 即使我会在这之间死掉
Yes, even if I die in the process.
我几星期没合眼
I haven't slept for weeks.
我还吐了血 我不能再这样生活下去了
I vomited blood. I can't live like this.
我只想死或者做出改变
I only want to die or change.
布♥什♥内尔 请帮帮我
Bushnell, please help me.
我只想重回正道
I only want to make things right again.
还有那两个道吉发现的警♥察♥呢
And these two cops that Dougie found?
什么 他连他们俩也都知道了
Wha-- He knows about them, too?
他们俩 也
Them, too.
他们比托德还要坏
They're worse than Todd.
你不知道你在问什么
You don't know what you're asking.
我其实不是在问你 安东尼
I'm not really asking, Anthony.
我只想弥补我犯下的错
I-I only want to fix this mess I made.
道吉救了我的命
Dougie saved my life.
谢谢你 道吉
Thank you, Dougie.
谢谢道吉
Thank Dougie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
双R餐厅
你最近还好吗
How are you?
你呢
How are you?
还行吧
Hanging in.
给我来份老样子
I will have the usual.
好
Okay.
-一会就给你送过来 -谢谢
- Get that right up for you. - Thanks.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
你好 诺玛
Hey, Norma.
雪莉已经回家了吗
Shelly go home already?
是的
Yeah, she did.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那就不打扰二位了
I'll leave you two.
不不 过来一起吃晚餐吧
No, no, come and have some dinner.
我刚点了 谢谢
I just ordered. Thanks.
博比 快给我坐过来
Bobby, get your butt back over here.
独自进餐可不好
It's no good eating alone.
谢谢
Thanks.
那...
So...
有什么新鲜事吗 副警长
What's new, Deputy?
我们今天找到了一些我爸留下的东西
Oh, well, we, uh, found some stuff that my dad left today.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
什么样的东西
What kind of stuff?
还不知道 但它...
Don't know yet, but it--
是个什么东西
something.
知道吗
You know?
谢谢
Thanks.
不过我们会查明的
We're gonna check it out, though.
我会告诉你结果的
I'll tell you that.
我去给你取餐 艾德
I'll go bring your dinner, Ed.
你希望我换个座位吗
Hey? You want me to move to another booth?
这样你们好...
So you guys can...?
没原因 伙计 这里不会发生什么
No reason, pal. Nothing happening here.
-给你 -谢谢你 宝贝
- There you go. - Thanks, babe.
你来了
Hey, you.
你好 亲爱的
Hey, girl.
你俩聊
You two talk business.
我们换个地方坐
We'll move somewhere else.
很高兴见到你 沃尔特
Good to see you, Walter.
我也很高兴见到你
Oh, yeah. Good to see you, too.
他叫什么来着
What's his name again?
艾德
Ed.
艾德·赫尔利
Ed Hurley.
对 是
Oh, right, yeah.
你看起来很美
You're looking beautiful.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
我该怎么感谢你呢
So, uh, to what do I owe this pleasure?
诺玛 我得开车去一趟
Norma, I had to make the drive
因为今早我拿到了上个月的报告
'cause I got last month's reports this morning,
我迫不及待想说给你听
and I was so excited to share them with you.
快说来听听
Tell me.
我们五家诺玛的双R分店中有三家
Three of our five Norma's Double R franchises
开始盈利了
turned a profit.
对这样一个新品牌来说这是个巨大的里程碑
And that's a huge milestone for such a new brand,
尤其目前整个地区的经济
particularly when this whole region
都还面临着艰巨的挑战
still faces such uphill challenges economically.
所以这是好消息吗
So that's good?
这是大好消息
That's very good.
看看这个...
Looking at what's...
奇怪的是
Curiously,
两个拖后腿的餐厅其中之一
one of the two that's lagging
就是这里
is this one right here--
你的旗舰店
your flagship diner.
现在这行情生意都会有点下滑的
Well, business always takes a little dip this time of year.
这已经持续几个月了
It's been going on for a few months now.
所以我擅自做了一个销♥售♥终端分♥析♥
So I took the liberty of running a point-of-sale analysis
将这里和其餐厅做了一个对比
between this location and the others.
我真的有点看不懂这个
I-I can't really decipher that.
你能直接告诉我这是什么意思吗
Could you just tell me what it means?
简单来说
In black and white,
你将派成本太高
you're spending too much per pie
收费不够
and not charging enough.
听着 沃尔特
Well, look, Walter,
我之前就想对你说 就是...
I wanted to say this to you before. It's--
我听别人说
I-I've heard from other people
他们觉得我们其它分店做的派
that they think that our pies at the other locations
没有我们这家好吃
are just not as good as the ones we have here.
我在听
I hear you.
但按照我们和每一家签的协议
And I gave them all my exact recipes,
我把全部的配方都给他们了
as per our agreement,
我觉得他们没有按照配方来
but I don't think they're following them.
诺玛 我向你保证
Norma, I assure you
他们完全是按你的配方来的 而且...
they're following your recipes to the letter, but also...
根据和每一家签的协议...
per the agreement...
他们可以自行决定在哪购买♥♥原料
Using their discretion about where they get the ingredients.
不对
Mm, no.
我所有的原料都是天然 有机的本地食材
All my ingredients are natural, organic, local.
我知道 你用爱在做这些派
I know. You make them with love.
但我们的协议就是如此
But this was our agreement.
诺玛...
Norma...
你是个真正的艺术家
you're a real artist.
但爱没法一直让我们盈利
But love doesn't always turn a profit.
我们百分之百相信你
We believe in you 100 percent,
但从商业角度来说
but from a business perspective,
董事会希望你能在不牺牲任何高标准的情况下
the board would like you to consider some alternatives
考虑下其它选择
without sacrificing any of the high standards
而这些标准正是你的金字招牌
that you're so well-known for.
好吧 要是你能说一下有哪些选择
Well, if you can explain the alternatives,
我会考虑一下的
I'll--I'll look into it.
我一点儿也不想泼你冷水
Well, look, I-I don't mean to sound discouraging one little bit.
这是个大好消息
This is all good news.
就是稍微调整下配方
It's just about tweaking the formula
维持菜品的高水准并保持盈利
to ensure consistency and profitability.
举个例子
For instance,
我们觉得现在应该把餐厅名字改为
we think it's really time you changed this name
诺玛的双R
to Norma's Double R.
知道吗 沃尔特 在双峰镇
You know, Walter, in Twin Peaks,
双R这个名字已经有50多年的历史了
it's been the Double R Diner for over 50 years,
这才是大家熟悉的名字
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表