剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
How you?
比尤拉
Buella,
雷和达雅
Ray and Darya--
你把他们带回来了吗
have you got them back there somewhere?
我去叫他们
I'll get 'em.
还有 比尤拉
And, Buella,
装饰一下你的前门吧
put something better at your front door.
世界上都是卡车司机
It's a world of truck drivers.
雷
Ray!
达雅
Darya!
雷
Ray,
达雅
Darya,
我们走
let's go.
C先生 C先生
Mr. C. Mr. C.
再见 奥蒂斯
See ya, Otis.
特雷茜
Hey, Tracey.
他不在这里
He's not here.
没人在这里
No one is here.
真的吗
Really?
好奇怪
Weird.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
这说明我可以
Does this, by any chance,
跟你一起进去吗
mean that I can go in there with you?
我又带了两杯拿铁来
I brought us two lattes again.
那么
Well,
既然没人来阻止你
since there's no one here to stop you,
我想你可以进来一会
I guess you could come in for a little while.
但我不知道如果保安回来
But I don't know how you're gonna get out
你要怎么出去
if the guard comes back.
我们先别去想这种可能性
Let's not overthink this opportunity.
那是什么
What is that thing?
一个玻璃箱
A glass box.
但是用来做什么呢
Yeah, but what's it for?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
只是我帮学校做的一个活
It's just a job I got to help with school.
这地方是谁的
Whose place is this?
听说是个亿万富翁的
I heard a billionaire.
某个匿名富翁
Some anonymous billionaire.
好神秘啊
Mysterious.
我得留心观察这个箱子
I'm supposed to watch the box
以防里面出现些什么
and see if anything appears inside.
什么
What?
会有东西出现吗
Do things appear?
从开始到现在 我什么都没看到
I haven't seen anything since I started.
但是我取代的这个人
But the guy I replaced,
他看到过一次
he saw something once.
什么
What?
他不肯告诉我
He wouldn't tell me.
或是不能告诉我
Or couldn't tell me.
我们不该说起这个地方
We're not supposed to say anything about this place
或是那个玻璃箱
or that glass box.
好多设备
It's a lot of equipment.
是不是某种科学实验
Is it some sort of science experiment
或是类似的东西
or something like that?
我想你也可以这么说吧
I guess you could say that.
你要不要坐下
Do you want to sit down?
好
Okay.
很舒服
Cozy.
给 你的咖啡
Here's your coffee.
谢谢你 特雷茜
Thanks, Tracey.
你要不要亲热一会
Do you want to make out a little?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
停下
Stop.
怎么了
What?
南达科他州鹿角镇
怎么了 阿姆斯特朗
What is it, Armstrong?
露丝
Ruth.
露丝 你在里面吗
Ruth, are you in there?
我的老天爷
My goodness.
我们走 走吧 阿姆斯特朗
Come on. Come on, Armstrong.
走 阿姆斯特朗
Come on, Armstrong.
走
Come on.
来 阿姆斯特朗 来
Come on, Armstrong. Come on.
来 小乖乖
Come on, little you.
好
Yeah.
天呐
By golly.
喂
Yes, hello?
你们不认识我
Yeah, you don't know me.
我叫玛乔丽·格林
This is-- this is Marjorie Green.
但是我的邻居不对劲
But my neighbor, there's something wrong.
我三天没见到她了
Yeah, I haven't seen her in three days.
然后有一股难闻的气味
Oh, and then there's that terrible smell.
阿姆斯特朗闻到了
And Armstrong smelled it in the--
然后我闻到了 不是
Then I smelled it-- No.
不是 阿姆斯特朗是我的狗
No, Armstrong's my dog.
不是 我的地址吗
No-- Oh, my address?
我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
老天爷
My goodness.
是 我知道的
Yes, I know this.
我知道的
You know, I know this.
太好笑了
It was a funny thing.
我打电♥话♥给你们的时候
I couldn't remember my address
我不记得我的地址了
when I called you on the phone.
臭味从哪发出来的 格林太太
Where's the smell coming from, Mrs. Green?
又来了
Oh, there it is again.
就是这股臭味
There's that smell.
女士 这里的管♥理♥员♥有钥匙吗
Ma'am, is there a manager on-site with a key?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
巴尼平时都在这里
Barney's usually here.
你要我去找找他吗
Do you want me to go check?
要的 女士 如果你不介意的话
Yes, ma'am, if you don't mind.
我刚想起来了
Oh. I just remembered.
巴尼不在这里
Barney's not here.
巴尼很幽默
He's a funny one, that Barney.
他现在医院
He's in the hospital,
不是普通的医院
not the regular hospital.
达琳
Hey, uh, Darlene,
派个开锁匠来箭头路1349号♥
we're gonna need a locksmith over at 1349 Arrowhead,
或许是1054号♥
possible 10-54.
不 不对 是1349号♥
No, no, 1349.
女士 谁住这间房♥
Ma'am, who lives in this apartment?
露丝 露丝·达文波特
That would be Ruth, Ruth Davenport.
我又想起一件事
And I just remembered something.
什么事 女士
What's that, ma'am?
巴尼每次离开镇子
When Barney's out of town,
都会把钥匙留给他兄弟
he leaves the keys with his brother.
他兄弟是谁
And who would that be?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我从来没见过
I've never met him.
但汉克认识他
But Hank would know him.
汉克是谁
Who's Hank?
巴尼的朋友 汉克·菲尔莫尔
Barney's friend, Hank Fillmore.
我们去哪儿能找到汉克
Where would we find Hank?
那个...
Oh, well...
这会儿我也不知道
I don't know right now.
他是我们这里的修理工
He's our maintenance man.
但我刚才看到他回来了
But I saw him out back a little while ago.
哈维
Harvey?
哈维 你个混♥蛋♥
Harvey, you son of a bitch!
你是汉克吗
Are you Hank?
你们搞什么鬼
What the hell?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表