剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
双峰 第三季第二集
我只能让你俩短暂地见一面
Now...I can only give you a short visit.
谢谢 戴夫
Thank you, Dave.
乔治说他们不会让你保释的
George says they're not gonna let you out on bail.
我...
I'm--
我麻烦大了
I'm in so much trouble.
我...
I have--
我得告诉你件事
I have to tell you something.
我不在那里
I wasn't there,
但是我...
but I h--
我那晚做了个梦
I had a dream that night
是...
that--
我在她公♥寓♥里
that I was in her apartment.
你在那里
You were there.
那里有你的指纹
Your fingerprints are there.
不 我对你发誓 我不在那里
No, I sw--I swear to you, I wasn't there.
我发誓 那是个梦
I swear to you, it was a dream!
去你大爷的
Fuck you.
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastard!
我知道你的婚外情
I've known about this affair.
我知道很久了
I've known about this affair all along.
现在 你看着我
Now, you lookee here.
我知道你和乔治的事
I know about you and George
也许还有别人也知道
and maybe somebody else too!
你完了
You're going down.
终身监禁 比尔
Life in prison, Bill.
终身监禁
Life in prison.
再见 比尔
Good-bye, Bill.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天...
Oh, my--
天啊
oh, my God.
天...
Oh, my--
天啊
oh, my God.
乔治
George.
菲莉斯
Phyllis.
他怎么样
How is he?
他知道了
He knows.
不要送我出去
Don't walk me out.
等等在我家见
I'll see you later at my place.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他
Well, he's, uh,
不得不承认 他是吓坏了
pretty shook up, I have to admit.
菲莉斯呢
And Phyllis?
我想她今天过得很糟
She's had a really rough day, I believe.
是啊
Yes. I understand.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你做得很好
You did good.
你很好地遵从了本性
You follow human nature perfectly.
这是乔治的枪
This is George's gun.
内华达州 拉斯维加斯
罗杰 进来
Roger, come in here.
告诉她她被录用了
Tell her she has the job.
托德先生
Mr. Todd?
什么事 罗杰
Yes, Roger?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
说吧
Go ahead.
你为什么让他逼你
Why do you let him make you...
做这些事
do these things?
罗杰
Roger...
你最好祈祷
...you better hope
永远别和他这种人扯上关系
that you never get involved with someone like him.
这辈子别遇上
Never have someone like him
他这种人
in your life.
杰克 你的三份晚餐都没怎么吃呢
Jack, you barely touched your three dinners.
听达雅说
Darya said something about you,
你在担心明天的事
uh, being worried about tomorrow?
还是后天的事
Or the day after?
我不担心 雷
I'm not worried, Ray,
什么也不担心
about anything.
那挺好啊
Well, that's good.
后天开始
For a while, day after tomorrow,
我得单独行动一阵子
I'll need to be on my own.
到时候你就能好好学习
That might be a good time for you to learn
如何管好你自己的事
how to mind your own business.
好吧
Well...
在这期间 有什么我能帮上忙的
meantime, there's anything I can do to help,
尽管告诉我
just let me know.
我会的 雷
I'll be sure to let you know, Ray.
我会跟进我那个线人
And I'll follow up on that contact of mine,
希望能拿到你需要的信息
hopefully get the information you need.
我想要
Want,
不是需要
not need.
我什么也不需要 雷
I don't need anything, Ray.
关于我这个人
If there's one thing you should know
你得知道 雷
about me, Ray,
我什么也不需要
it's that I don't need anything.
我想要
I want.
我想要那个信息
And I want that information.
她只愿意给你也是挺可笑的
Kind of funny that she'll only give it to you.
这信息似乎对你很重要
This information seems pretty important to you.
别担心 我会帮你拿到的
Don't worry. I'll get it for you.
而且最好是可靠的信息
And I better be able to trust that information.
她是黑斯廷斯的秘书
She's Hastings' secretary.
他知道的她都知道
She knows what he knows.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
霍克
Hawk.
你今晚走去哪儿
Where are you walking tonight?
我再一次和你的木头同步了
Once again, your log and I are on the same page.
这里今晚应该会有事发生
Supposed to be something happening here tonight.
众星转动
The stars turn...
时间自我呈现
and the time presents itself.
霍克
Hawk,
仔细观察
watch carefully.
我会的 玛格丽特
I will, Margaret.
我太虚弱 没能和你一起去
I'm too weak to go with you.
但顺道来一趟
But stop by.
我给你准备了咖啡和派
I have coffee and pie for you.
得晚一点了 我快到了
Gonna have to be after. I'm almost there now.
请告诉我发生什么事
Please, let me know what happens.
我会的 玛格丽特
I will, Margaret.
晚安 玛格丽特
Good night, Margaret.
那是
未来
还是
那是
过去
有人
来
了
你好
库柏探员
你现在
可以
出去了
你认得我吗
你是劳拉·帕尔默吗
Are you Laura Palmer?
我好像认识她
但有时我的手臂
向后弯
你是谁
Who are you?
我是
劳拉·帕尔默
劳拉·帕尔默已经死了
But Laura Palmer is dead.
我
确实死了
但我以这样的方式活着
我什么时候可以离开
When can I go?
这是
未来
还是说
这是
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表