剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
因为我再也不想看到你们了
because I never want to see either of you again.
这小妞真狠
Tough dame.
真狠
Tough.
什么叫他不在车里 三具尸体
What do you mean he wasn't in the car? Three bodies?
不
Oh, no.
操
Fuck!
奈兹·珀斯制♥造♥
你干什么
The hell?
上女厕所 查德
Use the ladies' room, Chad.
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
拜托 查德
Please, Chad,
去别的隔间上厕所
use another restroom.
你和警长说过了吗
Clear this with the sheriff?
你不说的话我说
I'll tell him if you don't.
去说吧 查德
Yeah, you do that, Chad.
写报告一点都没意思 伙计们
Filling out paperwork's no fun, fellows.
我知道 但是总得写
I know that, but, uh, gotta be done.
等你做完...这堆破事
And when you finish... That motherfucking piece of shit.
我要你处理...
...I want you to handle that...
惊喜吧 惊喜吧
Well, surprise, surprise!
没有修好
It's not fixed!
怎么了 多丽丝
What's that, Doris?
爸爸的车
Dad's car.
今天早上他要开
This morning he went to drive,
根本开不出车道 弗兰克
couldn't even get it out of the driveway, Frank!
只会一晃一晃
It just lurched and lurched.
他应该没有放手刹吧
Sounds like he left the emergency brake on.
你是说我爸爸不知道怎么开车吗
Are you telling me my father doesn't know how to drive a car?
你是想说这个吗
Is that what you're telling me?
你别想
Don't you dare,
你别想把这开不了的破车
don't you dare try to blame my father
怪到我爸爸头上
for that car not running right!
如果能让你好受点
We'll get it looked at again
我们就再找人来看看
if it'll make you feel better.
好受点 好受点
Feel better? Feel better?
为什么 你为什么老和我对着干 弗兰克
Why, why are you always against me, Frank?
去我办公室吧
Let's go to my office.
他们修得太差了
They did a lousy job fixing that car.
他们得修好
They have to make it right,
不然我们就不付钱
or we're not paying them until they do!
换我可不会受她这种鸟气
I sure wouldn't take that kind of shit off her.
怎么了
What?
你根本不知道你自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
是吗 怎么说
Oh, yeah? How's that?
算了
Forget it.
怎么了
What's the matter?
这是个自♥由♥的世界
It's a free world.
我能表达我的观点
I can voice my opinion.
你当然可以
Oh, you sure can.
哥们儿
Oh, brother.
她以前不是这样的
She didn't use to be like this.
你不知道他们儿子自杀了吗
You didn't know that their son committed suicide?
我听说过
Yeah, I heard something about that.
他受不了成为士兵
He couldn't take being a soldier.
警局 有什么紧急情况
Sheriff's Department. What's your emergency?
你在哪里
Where's your location?
你电♥话♥多少
What's your telephone number?
*跪到地上*
*Hit the ground*
*院子里*
*The yard*
*我发现了什么*
*I found something*
*我能尝到你嘴巴的味道*
*I could taste your mouth*
*关上门*
*Shut the door*
*沐浴着阳光*
*Now in the sun tanning*
*你那么*
*You were so*
*就这么*
*Just*
*看向天空*
*Looking across the sky*
*记不清*
*Can't remember*
*我记不起来*
*I can't recall no*
*我什么都*
*I can't remember*
*记不起来*
*Anything at all*
*让我们奔跑*
*Let's run under*
*在夜里诅咒我自己*
*Cursing myself at night*
*七点慢点*
*Slow it was seven*
*我希望整晚*
*I wish it was*
*都是七点*
*Seven all night*
*告诉我何时*
*Tell me when*
*告诉我何时会结束*
*Tell me when is this over*
*吞噬你*
*Chewed you out*
*吞噬我*
*Chew me out*
*我犯傻*
*When I'm stupid*
*我不想让*
*I don't wanna*
*所有人无奈*
*Everyone else pales*
*派来猫头鹰*
*Send in the owl*
*告诉我我不是孩子*
*Tell me I'm not a child*
*你的召唤*
*You summon*
*忘记*
*Forget about*
*所有人*
*Everyone else*
*坠落*
*Fall away somehow*
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表