剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
双峰
第三季第十七集
你还好吗 戈登
You okay, Gordon?
我做不到 艾伯特
I couldn't do it, Albert.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
你越老越心软了
You've gone soft in your old age.
什么
What?
我说 你越老越心软了
I said, "You've gone soft in your old age."
该硬的时候可没软过 伙计
Not where it counts, buddy.
敬局里
Here's to the Bureau.
-敬局里 -敬局里
- To the Bureau. - To the Bureau.
现在听我说
Now listen to me.
25年来
For 25 years,
我一直有件事瞒着你 艾伯特
I've kept something from you, Albert.
布里格斯少校消失前
Before he disappeared,
曾跟我和库柏分享过
Major Briggs shared with me and Cooper
他关于一种存在物的发现
his discovery of an entity,
一种极度消极的力量
an extreme negative force
在古代被称作乔德伊
called in olden times "Jowday."
随着时间推移 渐渐变成了"朱迪"
Over time, it's become "Judy."
布里格斯少校 库柏和我想了个计划
Major Briggs, Cooper, and I put together a plan
能带我们找到朱迪
that could lead us to Judy.
然后布里格斯少校就出事了
And then something happened to Major Briggs,
库柏也出事了
and something happened to Cooper.
菲利普·杰弗里斯
Phillip Jeffries,
那个已经不存在的人
who doesn't really exist anymore,
至少在常规意义上已经不存在了
at least not in the normal sense,
他在很久以前告诉我
told me a long time ago
他在查这种存在
he was onto this entity,
然后他也消失了
and he disappeared.
库柏最后跟我说的话是
Now, the last thing Cooper told me was...
"要是我也像其他人一样消失了
"If I disappear like the others,
尽你最大能力去找我
do everything you can to find me.
我想要一石二鸟
I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone."
现在却出现了两个库柏
And now this thing of two Coopers.
而且最近
And recently,
一个叫雷·门罗的收钱线人
a paid informant named Ray Monroe
发来一条隐晦的信息
sent a cryptic message
暗示我们在监狱里见到的库柏
indicating that the Cooper we met at prison
正在寻找做坐标
is looking for coordinates,
某个布里格斯少校的坐标
coordinates from a certain Major Briggs.
这个计划 艾伯特
This plan, Albert,
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you about,
很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
我明白
I understand.
我知道你明白 艾伯特
I know you understand, Albert,
然而我还是很抱歉
yet I'm still sorry.
我完全不知道这计划的进展是否正常
And I don't know at all if this plan is unfolding properly
因为我们现在应该
'cause we should have heard by now
收到亲爱的戴尔·库柏的消息了
from our dear Dale Cooper.
我是科尔
This is Cole.
我的海德利特工 长官
Agent Headley here, sir.
我们找到他了
We found him.
我们找到道格拉斯·琼斯了
We found Douglas Jones.
但是 我们不知道他在哪
But... we don't know where he is.
是我的手表停了
Has my watch stopped,
还是说这是马克斯兄弟中的一个
or is that one of the Marx Brothers?
这话是什么意思 海德利
What the hell does that mean, Headley?
床上没人
The bed is empty.
现在我的小队正在把所有东西发给你
My team is sending everything to you as we speak.
科尔局长 全都理清楚了
Director Cole, we got it all--
整个故事
the whole story.
电♥话♥那头是戈登·科尔吗
Is that Gordon Cole on the phone?
正是
Yes, it is.
-怎么了 -我有信息要给他
- Why? - I have a message for him.
来自道吉的信息
A message from Dougie.
你说什么
What's that?
你说什么
What's that?
这儿有个人...他说他有来自道格拉斯·琼斯的
Uh, there's a man here-- he says he has a message
信息要告诉你
for you from Douglas Jones.
那就告诉我吧
Well, give it to me.
请问你是戈登·科尔先生吗
Am I talking to Mr. Gordon Cole?
是我本人
Yes, you are.
道吉要我念这条信息给你
Well, Dougie wanted me to read you this--
"我要前往
"I am headed
杜鲁门警长那里
for Sheriff Truman's.
现在拉斯维加斯是2点53分
It's 2:53 in Las Vegas,
加起来等于10
and that adds up to a ten,
这数字代表完成"
the number of completion."
他写的就这些
That's all he wrote.
而先生你的大名是
And what is your name, sir?
布♥什♥内尔·穆林斯
Bushnell Mullins.
幸运之七保险公♥司♥
Lucky 7 Insurance.
我是他的上司
I'm his boss.
谢谢 穆林斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Mullins.
万分感激
Thank you very much.
我们俩都感谢你
And that makes two of us.
道吉就是库柏
Dougie is Cooper?
到底怎么回事
How the hell is this?
曾有人引爆道吉·琼斯的车
They blew up Dougie Jones' car.
还有位恶名昭彰的杀手
Then a notorious hit man
企图在他的公♥司♥外枪击他
tried to shoot him outside his place of business.
有人见到他在公♥司♥里
He's been spotted in the company
和两位犯罪集团首领在一起
of two organized-crime figures.
他把叉子插♥进♥了墙上的插座里...
He electrocuted himself by sticking a fork...
然后触电了
in a wall socket.
这就有点奇怪了 库柏也不干这种怪事
That's strange, even for Cooper.
应该又是一桩蓝玫瑰案
A Blue Rose case, most definitely.
他直到今下午还都在医院昏迷不醒
He was hospitalized in a coma until earlier this afternoon.
准备出发 我知道他要去哪里了
Pack it up! I know where he's going.
双峰镇警♥察♥局
终于安静了
Finally.
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucker.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
不知道啊 伙计
No clue, mate.
"不知道啊 伙计"
"No clue, mate."
怀俄明州
Wyoming?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
您是叫本吗
Is your name Ben?
是的
Yes.
我们这有个伙计...
Got a guy here--
没带身份证 不肯告诉我们名字
no identification, won't give his name,
说他是你的哥哥
says he's your brother.
还说他用望远镜杀了人
Says his binoculars killed somebody.
那是我哥哥 杰瑞·霍恩
That's my brother, Jerry Horne.
他现在有什么指控吗
Is he charged with anything?
没有
No.
我会派人把他接回来的
I'll make arrangements to get him home.
你叫什么名字
What's your name again?
威廉姆斯警官 杰克逊镇警局
Sergeant Williams, Jackson Hole Police.
你可以寄点衣服来
And you can send clothes.
我们发现他的时候他是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
When we picked him up, he was completely naked.
祝您度过美好的一天 先生
Have a good day, sir.
这是什么
What is this?
双峰警局
库柏特工
Agent Cooper,
是你吗
is that you?
库柏特工
Agent Cooper,
真是你啊
it is you.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表