剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
我会找到的
I'll find it for you.
这里很滑
It's slippery in here.
很高兴再见到你 库柏
It's good to see you again, Cooper.
见到戈登帮我打声招呼
Say hello to Gordon if you see him.
他会记得非正式版本的
He'll remember the unofficial version.
在这里可以找到朱迪
This... is where you'll find Judy.
可能有个人...
There may be someone...
你问了我这个吗
Did you ask me this?
这里
There it is.
现在可以进去了
You can go in now.
库柏...
Cooper...
记住
...remember.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
无处可去了 是吗 詹姆斯
There's no place left to go, is there, James?
想说什么就说吧
Say whatever you want.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
我爱你
And I love you.
我爱你 詹姆斯
I do love you, James.
让我们一起迷失吧
Let's get lost together.
该死
Shit.
什么
What?
他可能会想杀了你
He might try to kill you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么
What?
如果他发现了
If he finds out...
劳拉 怎么了
Laura, what's the matter?
博比杀了一个人
Bobby killed a guy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
博比没有杀人
Bobby didn't kill anybody.
你想看吗
Do you want to see?
看什么
See what?
好
Right.
睁开你的眼睛 詹姆斯
Open your eyes, James.
你都不了解我
You don't even know me.
我有一些
There are things about me...
连唐娜都不知道的事
even Donna doesn't know me.
你的劳拉消失了
Your Laura disappeared.
现在只有我了
It's just me now.
劳拉
Laura.
这样呢 詹姆斯
What about this, James?
我觉得你现在想带我回家了
I think you want to take me home now.
劳拉
Laura!
不要
Don't!
上来
Come on!
不要
Don't!
不要
Just don't!
我爱你 詹姆斯
I love you, James!
你是谁
Who are you?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
等等
Wait.
我在梦里见过你
I've seen you in a dream.
在梦里
In a dream.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我们要回家
We're going home.
去钓鱼了
Going fishing.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表