剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Yeah, I know that.
你确定吗
You're sure?
但是...
But...
好吧
Okay.
好
Yeah.
是的 蒂娜
Yes, Tina.
好的
Okay.
你怎么知道...什么
How did you find-- What?
真的吗
Really?
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
谢谢你 蒂娜
Thank you, Tina.
好
Great.
我们回头再说
I'll talk to you soon.
我明天联♥系♥你
I'll try tomorrow.
嗯 还是要为这么晚才联♥系♥你道歉
Yeah, again, sorry to call so late.
你跟我说的这些简直难以置信
Unbelievable, what you're telling me.
我不会的
I won't.
快...
Come...
我保证
I promise.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
再见
Bye.
你不会告诉我她说了什么
You're not gonna tell me what she said?
你不会告诉我她说了什么
You're not gonna tell me what she said?
查理
Charlie!
我知道你们关门了
I know you're closed.
谢谢
Thanks.
坐标
Coordinates.
坐
"Co...or...
标
din...ates...
加二
plus two."
双峰镇
双峰镇
枪炮酒吧
安琪拉在哪里
Where's Angela?
我不知道
I haven't got a clue.
她昨晚说好要来的
She was supposed to show last night.
但她也没有出现
She didn't show then either.
她可能在和克拉克一起
She might be with Clark.
克拉克
Clark?
是啊
Yeah.
他们最近总是在一起
They've been hanging out lately.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
你看起来很惊讶
You look surprised.
是啊 因为我大概两个晚上前还看到
Yeah, 'cause I saw Clark and Mary together here,
克拉克和玛丽一起在这里
like, two nights ago.
我很她
I hate her.
安琪拉也恨她
And Angela fucking really hates her too.
他们在这里干什么
What were they doing?
就是在亲热
Like, practically making out.
慢摇 靠得非常近
Slow dancing and getting real close.
就在那个角落
Over in the corner.
沉浸在他们的世界里
Off in their own world.
很多人都看到他们了
Lots of people saw 'em.
要是安琪拉知道了 肯定会气疯了
Angela's gonna go crazy when she gets wind of this.
她对克拉克很认真
She's getting really serious about Clark.
她喜欢他好几周了
He's been on her for a couple of weeks now.
她甚至还会梦到他
She's even dreaming about the guy.
操
Shit.
看来克拉克就是在广撒网
I guess Clark's spreading it around.
她现在还停药了
And she's off her meds now.
我希望克拉克别惹出什么乱子
I hope Clark doesn't fuck this up.
我觉得她肯定接受不了
She won't be able to take it, I don't think.
是啊
Well, yeah.
她情绪很不稳定
She's kind of on the edge.
谁不会呢
Who wouldn't be?
她妈妈那样死的
Losing her mom like that?
操
Fuck.
我来这里的路上差点被杀了
I almost got fucking killed coming over here.
某个混♥蛋♥在路上朝我冲过来
Some fucking ass-eater's heading toward me on the highway
把我别出了主路
and runs me off the road.
我就看到两盏大灯冲着我
All I see is two headlights coming fucking right at me.
我驶离了道路 差点撞上一棵树
I drove off the road and almost hit a tree.
还是一个农民把我从车里拉出来的
Some farmer had to pull me out.
该死 真想把那个肇事的家伙杀了
Man, I could kill the motherfucker that did that.
我需要瓶啤酒 你们肯定也要加
I need a beer. Obviously you want one too.
-要加一瓶吗 -好的
- Do you want another one? - Yeah, sure.
好的 我马上回来
All right, I'll be right back.
谢了 特里克
Thanks, Trick.
感觉特里克能捡回一条命真是走运
Trick's lucky to be alive, sounds like.
是啊
Sure does.
特里克不是被软禁了吗
By the way, isn't Trick under house arrest?
没有啊 我是说 这件事已经过去
No. I-I mean, yeah, but he got that behind him now.
他又自♥由♥了
He's a free man again.
自♥由♥人
A free man.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表