剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
离我们的老警局很近
It was near where our station used to be.
是我们的奇迹之地
It was our make-believe world,
我们会在那里编故事
you know, where we made up stories.
是我叫那里杰克兔子的宫殿
I was the one who named it Jack Rabbit's Palace.
他预料到了这一切
He saw all this.
不管是怎么回事
Whatever this is.
我爸爸就是这样
That's my dad.
我们两天后去那里
We'll go up there two days from now,
你可以带路
and you can lead the way,
就想你♥爸♥爸想要的一样
just as your dad wanted.
等等
Wait a minute.
还有别的
There's something else.
库柏/库柏
"Cooper/cooper."
两个库柏
Two Coopers.
我们来陪你 戴安
We came out to join you, Diane,
艾伯特不舒服
while Albert's indisposed.
戈登
Gordon.
我们以前那个时候 经常一起抽烟
We used to smoke together, way back when.
你还记得吗
You remember?
当然了 戈登
Yeah, we sure did, Gordon.
当然了
We sure did.
谢谢你 戴安
Thanks, Diane.
不想抽完吗
You don's want to finish it off?
塔米
Tammy.
你好 黑斯廷斯先生
Hello, Mr. Hastings.
我是联调局的塔米·普雷斯顿探员
I'm Agent Tammy Preston of the FBI.
天啊 联调局
Oh, God, the FBI.
黑斯廷斯先生
Mr. Hastings,
我们的对话将被录像
I'm also recording our conversation.
好
Okay.
你能说出你的名字和年龄以供记录吗
Would you state your name and age for the record?
威廉·黑斯廷斯
William Hastings.
字幕
I'm 43.
黑斯廷斯先生 你是网上
Mr. Hastings, are you the author
一个叫《区域搜索》的
of an online journal or blog
文章作者或博客主吗
entitled The Search for the Zone?
是的
Uh-huh. Yes.
你都写些什么
What sort of things do you write about?
各种东西
Different things.
两周前
Approximately two weeks ago,
你是不是写道发现了
did you write an entry about encountering
所谓其他维度的入口
what you described as an alternate reality?
不同的维度
A different dimension.
是的 但这是真的
Yes, but it's real.
都是真的
It's all real.
你关注这类话题多久了 黑斯廷斯先生
How long have you been interested in this subject, Mr. Hastings?
很多年
Many years.
我...我读过很多
I do... I do a lot of reading.
但这一次 你写道你终于找到
But this time, you wrote that you actually found
并进入了这个地方
and entered such a place.
是的
Yes.
在这个地方
And that while in this place,
你写道 原文是
you wrote, and I quote,
"遇到了少校"
"We met the Major."
是的
Yeah. Yes.
露丝很擅长
You see, Ruth was very good at...
恢复隐藏记录
uncovering hidden records.
她说过如果我们在特定的时间
And she had indications that if we went to a certain place
去特定的地方
at a certain time,
就能进入那个维度
we would enter the dimension
就能和某个人取得联♥系♥
and make contact with a certain person.
我们就去了那里
And so we went there.
你们就在那里找到了上校
And that's where you found the Major.
他躲在那里
He was hiding there,
或者如他所说是"蛰伏"
or "Hibernating," As he said.
其他人可能...
And other people may...
可能会找到他
Were maybe gonna find him,
他想去其他地方
and he wanted to go to a different place,
所以他要我们给他找到数字
and so he asked us to get him numbers.
很重要的数字
Important numbers.
坐标
Coordinates.
我们在他要我们去的地方找到了
And we found them in the place he told us to go,
一个秘密军事基地
a secure military database.
那些坐标还在你这吗
Do you still have those coordinates?
不 在露丝那儿
No, Ruth had them.
她写在她的手上了
She wrote on her hand, though,
这样她就不会忘了
so that she wouldn't forget.
抱歉
Sorry.
然后呢 威廉
What happened then, William?
我们上周四把数字都给他了
We brought him back the numbers last Thursday.
然后发生了很可怕的事
And then something terrible happened.
那些人
These others...
那些人进来了
These others came in,
他们抓着我的脖子
and they grabbed me by the neck,
然后把我...把我推倒
and they pushed... They pushed me down.
他们说"你妻子叫什么"
They said, "What's your wife's name?
"你妻子叫什么"
"What's your wife's name?"
我说"菲莉斯"
"Phyllis," I said.
我没有杀露丝
I didn't kill Ruth.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
你...你得相信我
You... you have to believe me.
我爱她
I loved her.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不该发生这种事的
It never should have happened.
威廉 我给你看的这六张照片里
William, are any of these six photographs I'm showing you
有你称为上校的人吗
the man you call the Major?
那就是上校
That's the Major.
在你指认为上校的人照片上画个圈
Draw a circle around the photo of the man you call the Major.
签字并署上日期
Sign and date it.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened?
我们把坐标给他
We gave him the numbers.
他开始飘起来
And he started to float up...
他说了一些词
and he said some words.
"库柏 库柏"
"Cooper. Cooper."
然后他就消失了
Right before his head disappeared.
好像根本就没存在过似的
It was something like no one has ever seen before.
我从来没见过这种事
I've never seen anything like it.
我...我从来没...我...
I... I've never... I've...
我从来没见过这种事
I've never read anything like it.
你都不知道 你不在场
You don't know. You weren't there.
那...他...
It was... he...
他...
He...
太美了...
It was beautiful.
然后露丝死了...
And then Ruth was dead.
太可怕了
It was so terrible,
我...我得抱着她
and I had... I had to hold her.
然后...然后我醒了
And then... and then I woke up,
我...我就在家里
and I was in... I was in my home.
我在家里
I was in my home.
上校杀了露丝吗
Did the Major kill Ruth?
不 那里有很多人
No, there were so many people there.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
求你了 我没有杀露丝
Please, I didn't kill Ruth.
我爱她 我爱她
I loved her. I loved her.
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what is happening to me.
你们为什么不能帮我 求你们了
Why can't you help me, please?
求你们了
Please.
我们一起很快乐
We were so happy together.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表