剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
双峰
第三季第四集
中了多少大奖
How many jackpots?
目前有29次头奖
So far, 29 mega jackpots.
我死定了
I'm dead.
大奖先生 大奖先生
Mr. Jackpots! Mr. Jackpots!
告诉我选哪台
Tell me which one.
30次了
Now 30.
谢谢你 大奖先生
Thank you, Mr. Jackpots!
谢谢 谢谢你 大奖先生
Thank you! Thank you, Mr. Jackpots.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
道吉
Dougie!
道吉 是你吗
Dougie, is that you?
我是比尔·谢克 联合化工的
It's Bill Shaker, Allied Chemicals.
怎么 你出来晃晃吗
What, are you taking a walk on the wild side?
比尔·谢克
Bill Shaker.
比尔·谢克
Bill Shaker.
道吉·琼斯
Dougie Jones.
道吉·琼斯
Dougie Jones.
对 我是比尔·谢克 你是道吉·琼斯
Yes. I'm Bill Shaker, and you're Dougie Jones.
天 道吉 我能说你看起来像百万富翁吗
Man, Dougie, can I say, you look like a million bucks.
怎么回事 减肥了吗 换了发型
What is it, the diet? New haircut?
抱歉 我也很饿
I'm sorry. I'm really hungry.
我早上在家吃了饭 到现在还没吃过东西
I haven't eaten since breakfast at home.
家
Home.
抱歉 我没明白 道吉
Sorry. I don't get it, Dougie.
你想回家吗 道吉
You want to go home, Dougie?
是吗
Is that right?
我觉得他想回家
I think he wants to go home.
回家
Home.
你想知道家在哪 是吗
Where is your home? Is that right?
他知道他家在哪
He knows where his home is.
那他家在哪
Well, where is his home?
家在哪
Where home?
我的天 在兰斯洛特法♥院♥
Oh, my God. Lancelot Court.
你家大门是红色的
Your house has the red door.
我每次都是那样找到你家的
That's how I always find it.
在梅林家的市场附近
Near Merlin's Market.
离这里不远
It's not far from here.
离这里远
Far from here.
不 离这里不远
No, not far from here.
打车可能六块至八块吧
It's maybe a $6 or $8 cab ride.
打车
Cab ride.
你肯定遇到了什么事 是吗 道吉
Something must have happened, right, Dougie?
外面门口有一整排的出租车
There's a whole line of cabs right out front.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他没事吧
Is he okay?
很高兴见到你 道吉
It was good to see you, Dougie!
天 希望他没事
Gee, I hope he's okay.
我觉得他不太好
I don't think he's okay.
他在这里
He's here!
他要走了
He's leaving!
不好意思 先生
Excuse me? Sir?
不好意思 请留步 先生
Excuse me. Excuse me. Sir? Hi.Hi.
请你跟我来一下好吗
Can you, uh, please come with me?
我们走这边
We'll go this way.
来吧
Come on.
你赢的钱都不拿可不能走
You weren't going to leave without your winnings,
对吧 先生
were you, sir?
先生
Sir?
我们能帮你做些什么吗
Is there anything we can do to help?
找人帮忙
Call for help.
找谁
Call who?
谁
Who?
我们当然愿意帮助你
Well, we'd certainly like to help you.
要不要开个房♥间 有好吃的好喝的
Would you like a room? Good meal? A drink?
再找人陪陪你
A little companionship?
算我们的
On the house.
就当我们是
Think of us as
离开家之外的另一个家吧
a home away from home.
家
Home.
你住在这附近吗
And do you live around here?
你家在哪
Where is your home?
兰斯洛特法♥院♥ 打车
Lancelot Court. Cab ride.
不不 不打车
Oh, no, no, no. No cabs.
你叫什么 先生
What's your name, sir?
道吉·琼斯
Dougie Jones.
为琼斯先生准备一辆豪车
Limo for Mr. Jones.
史密斯 请开一辆豪车出来
Smithie, bring a limo around front, please.
但你得答应我一件事
But you have to promise me something.
你要再回来试试运气
You'll come back and try your luck with us again...
尽早 什么时候都行
soon, anytime...
白天或是晚上都行
day or night.
或是晚上
Or night.
对
That's right.
我们在看着你
We're watching you,
琼斯... 先生
Mr....Jones.
我们在兰斯洛特短街上
We're on Lancelot Court.
你不知道自己住在哪儿吗
You don't know your address?
只知道门是红色的吗
Just a red door?
红色的门
Red door.
问题是
The thing is, though,
晚上很难看清颜色
it's hard to see the color at night.
红色
Red.
不是
No.
那是黑色的
That's black.
我刚才说了 晚上真的很难
Like I was saying, it-it's real tough
看清楚颜色 所以...
to see the color at night, so...
就在那儿
There it is.
你的家门就在那边 琼斯先生
There's your door right there, Mr. Jones.
琼斯先生 琼斯先生
Mr. Jones? Mr. Jones?
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我在这儿陪着你
All right. I'll wait right here with you.
该死
Damn.
你这样吓到我了
Those things spook me.
道吉
Dougie?
是你吗
Is that you?
道吉
Dougie!
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
-这是什么 -夫人...
- What is this? - Ma'am...
他是银色野马的客人
h-he was a guest at the Silver Mustang,
他一个人去的 老板叫我送他回家
on his own, and I was asked to bring him home.
我走了
I'll be going now.
一句话都没说就消失了三天
Three days without a word?
你没去上班
You don't show up at work,
也没去桑尼·吉姆的生日会
and you miss Sonny Jim's birthday.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
给我进屋去
Get inside.
你都干什么去了
What have you been doing?
为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Why didn't you call me?
你哪儿搞的黑西装
Where'd you get that black suit...
还有这发型 道吉
and that haircut, Dougie?
袋子里是什么
What's in this bag?
道吉
Dougie?
道吉
Dougie.
道吉 这里面...
Dougie, there's...
这里面有好几万美元
there's thousands and thousands of dollars here.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
是从银色野马那儿弄的吗
Did you get this at the Silver Mustang?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表