剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
但我要在十二点半跟你朋友见面
And now I have to meet your friends at 12:30.
我...你的车呢 还有你钱包去哪了
I--w-where's your car? And your wallet?
你的钱包跟身份证都跑哪去了
What happened to your wallet and your identification?
如果那些是工作文件 你最好现在就开始干活
And if that's work, you better get started right away.
我们可不想你丢了工作 道吉
The last thing we need is you losing your job, Dougie.
好了 现在
Okay, now,
我要上楼跟桑尼·吉姆说晚安
I'm gonna go upstairs and say good night to Sonny Jim.
明天是个重要的日子
Tomorrow's a big day.
重要的日子
Big day.
-道吉 -重要的日子
- Oh, Dougie... - Big day.
是的 亲爱的
Yes, sweetheart.
幸运7号♥保险公♥司♥
你
必须
醒过来
快醒过来
别死
别死
别死啊
盗窃类索赔表
幸运7号♥保险公♥司♥
非放弃条款契约
安东尼·辛克莱
幸运7号♥保险公♥司♥
克拉克县
调查人员 卢米斯警官和斯托克顿警官
祝你今晚愉快 戈登
You have a super night too, Gordon.
我不知道我什么时候才能回家
I don't know when I'm gonna get home.
谢谢 艾伯特
Thank you, Albert.
我要提醒你
And let me remind you
你今晚执行的任务
that this work you are doing tonight
超级无敌重要
is very, very important.
我一喝这个就想到你
And I will be thinking of you as I drink this...
给你
Here you go.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, sweetheart.
波尔多精品白兰地
...fine Bordeaux.
是的 我喜欢这小镇的夜晚
Yes, I love a night on the town
现1度还下着雨
when it's 34 degrees and raining.
吉恩·凯利 你这混♥蛋♥
Fuck Gene Kelly, you motherfucker!
玛·安酒吧
戴安
Diane.
你好 艾伯特
Hello, Albert.
华盛顿
操
Ah, shit.
这真是
That is... whoo!
没错 很爽吧
That's right, small time.
你可以
You can, uh,
你可以在玛丽·安那里把剩下的都拿了
you can pick the rest of it up at Mary Ann's.
你怎么知道那名字
How'd you know that name?
你知道那地方吗
You know the area?
操
Shit.
这玩意劲真大
Oh, tha--this stuff kicks.
你有研究过你的手吗
Have you ever studied your hand?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
过去的几个星期我一直待在这里
I've been all around here last couple of weeks.
我
I, uh...
我喜欢这里
I like it.
我们可以 我们可以把那东西
We can-- we can move the sparkle
直接从加拿大拿过来
right down from Canada.
是的
Yeah.
我的肝有点问题
I got a problem with my liver.
这些小城镇的人
These fucking little towns,
很容易搞定的 不是吗
they're a pushover, right?
执法的人都是浑浑噩噩的
Law enforcement's asleep at the wheel.
这里的警长好像90岁来着
Fuckin' sheriff here is like 90 years old or something.
你看过《国王与我》这部电影吗
Did you ever the see the movie The King and I?
什么
What?
我喜欢那电影
I said I like it.
你怎么看
What do you think?
你
You, uh,
你把局面控制住了吗
you got this under control?
控制住了
Yeah.
最好是这样
You better have.
还有一个问题
There's--there's one problem.
我还不了解你
I don't know you yet.
我会盯着你的 小子
I'm gonna be watching you, kid.
盯着你
I'm watching you.
明白了吗
Got that?
是
Yeah.
我明白了
I got it.
别叫我"小子"
Don't call me "kid."
记住这个
Just-- just remember this,
小子...
kid...
我会看着你脑袋开花
...I will saw your head open
然后吃掉你的脑花
and eat your brains
如果你把事办砸了
if you fuck me over.
走着瞧
You can count on that.
这是你
This is you.
这是我
This is me.
正 我赢
Heads, I win.
反 你输
Tails, you lose.
"小子"
"Kid."
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, man!
冷静 冷静
Come on. Come on.
冷静 冷静
Come on. Come on.
早上好 比尔
Morning, Bill.
卡尔
Hey, Carl!
什么事
Yeah?
能载我去趟城里吗
Can I get a ride with you into town?
我得去邮局取琳达的邮件
I-I gotta pick up Linda's mail at the P.O.
没问题 米基
Sure, Mickey.
比尔
Bill.
早上景色真不错 不是吗
Beautiful morning, huh?
你
You, uh,
你每天都这个时候进城 不是吗
you go into town about this time every day, don't you?
差不多吧
Damn near.
为什么
How come?
我可以离开这个拖车公园
Gets me out of this trailer park.
我这个年纪已经没有什么念想了 米基
Not much I got to look forward to at my age, Mickey,
每天就是等死
except the hammer slamming down.
别这么说 卡尔
Don't say that, Carl.
你还有很长的路要走呢
You know, you got a lot of tread left.
琳达怎么样了
How's Linda?
好多了
She's doing a lot better.
终于要政♥府♥部门送来了
Got the government agencies to finally get
一台电动轮椅
one of them electric wheelchairs.
该死的战争
Fuckin' war.
政♥府♥在照顾你 是吗
So the government's taking care of you, huh?
没多大帮助
Not hardly.
我们花了六个月才要到这个轮椅
Took us about six months to get this wheelchair for her.
该死的政♥府♥
Fuckin' government.
想抽烟吗
Want a smoke?
想
Yeah.
想抽 但我已经戒烟了
Yeah, but I quit.
戒烟
Quit?
是的
Yeah.
大约一年前就戒了
Quit about a year ago.
我抽了75年的烟了
I've been smoking for 75 years,
每天都抽
every fucking day.
有人路过那间商店时 我心想
So when I pass that shop, I say,
"不知他们有没有写了我名字的杯子蛋糕"
"Oh, I wonder if they have a cupcake with my name on it."
我进店一看 他们果然有
And when I go in, sure enough, they have it.
很神奇
It's magic.
我路过双R餐厅时 心想
And when I pass by the Double R, I say,
"不知他们有没有
"Hm, I wonder if they have
写了我名字的樱桃派"
a slice of cherry pie with my name on it."
我一进店 你们果真也有
And when I come in, sure enough, you have it.
今天你们有两块
Today you had two pieces of pie
写了我名字的派 两块我都要了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表