剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Fuck!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
听着 把所有后援都给我派过来
Listen, I need all available backup
梧桐街2240号♥
at 2240 Sycamore,
梧桐街2240号♥
2240 Sycamore.
没有后援能处理这个
There's no backup for this.
发生什么了 麦克利
What the hell happened, Macklay?
他死了
He's dead.
双R餐厅
你想做什么 贝基
What do you want to do, Becky?
我恨他 我想离开他
I hate him. I want out.
你想离婚吗
You want a divorce?
不知道 我爱他
I don't know. I love him.
门的钱还有损坏公♥寓♥的赔偿
You're gonna have to pay for the door
得由你来出
and the damage to the apartment.
我才不付钱给她的公♥寓♥
I'm not paying for her apartment.
-贝基 -我不会付的
- Becky. - I'm not going to do it.
再说了 我一分钱也没有
I don't have any money, anyway!
亲爱的
Honey,
要不是我是警局的人
if I didn't work for the sheriff,
你现在就已经在监狱里了
you'd be in jail right now.
我借你一些钱
I'll loan you the money.
不要
Ugh, no.
我不能再拿你的钱了 母亲
I can't take any more money from you, Mom.
而且他会把你给我的钱都花光
And he spent everything you ever gave me, anyway.
我借给你
I'll loan you the money.
但你之后要把钱还我
But you gotta pay me back.
你要把这事搞定
And you gotta make this right.
我们要帮你离开那拖车
And we have to get you out of that trailer
还要远离他
and away from him.
他只是处于低谷时期
He's just going through a bad time right now.
贝基
Becky,
我一直没抓他的唯一原因
the only reason I haven't busted him is,
是希望他能为了你回头是岸
I was hoping he would come around for you.
我现在认为这是不可能的了
I don't think that's gonna happen.
可是这...这会实现的 我坚信
But it-it's gonna happen. I know it will.
他的心还是好的
He's good inside.
他每天都出去找工作
He goes out every day looking for work.
至少我认为他有这样做的
At least I thought he did.
卡尔说那拖车有点不对劲
Carl said things aren't right in that trailer.
他有打过你吗
Has he ever hit you?
不 没有
N-no, no.
他不是...这样的人
He's not... like that.
别这样
Come on.
希望你没看错人
I hope you're right.
从现在开始 如果他碰你一下
From now on, if he ever touches you
或者有任何违法犯罪的话
or breaks the law in any way,
我立马抓他
I'm gonna bring him down.
贝基
Becky,
我们都知道你已经长大了还结了婚
we know that you're a grown, married woman.
但我们是你的父母
But we're your parents.
我们爱你
And we love you.
还有...
And...
我们只是...我们不想失去你
we just-- we don't want to lose you.
你从挡风玻璃上掉下去的时候还好吗
Oh, w-when you flew off the windshield, are you okay?
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
-我没事 -我不是故意的
- I'm okay. - I didn't mean to do that.
-我真的是无心的 -我没事 我没事
- I really didn't. - I'm okay. I'm okay.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你今晚跟我住一起 好吗
You're staying with me tonight, okay?
晚点见
See you later?
老地方吗
Same place?
所有人趴下 趴下
Everybody down! Get down!
特德 把灯关了
Toad, turn off the lights.
这是什么
What is this?
我的天 鲁斯
Oh, my God, Russ!
鲁斯 搞什么鬼
Russ, what the hell?
鲁斯 我的天
Russ! Oh, my God!
拉尔夫 他拿了把枪 鲁斯
Ralph--he's got a gun, Russ!
我的天 我的天啊 鲁斯
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Russ!
是不是你把枪放车里的
Did you put a gun in this car?
去你的 你是怎么想的
Damn you! What were you thinking?
这枪放在副驾的盒子里的
It was in the front seat in a box.
我根本不知道它是枪
I didn't know it was a gun!
他可能杀了自己
He could have killed himself!
他还可能把我们都杀了
He could have killed all of us!
它就在我的脚边 鲁斯
It was by my feet, Russ.
我把它移开了不想它挡道
I moved it to get it out of the way.
你觉得我知道它是枪的话
Do you think I would have put it
会把它放在后面跟拉尔夫一起吗
in the backseat of the car with Ralph if I knew it was a gun?
你傻的吗
Are you a fucking moron?
你脑子出什么问题了
What is wrong with you?
-女士 -什么事
- Ma'am. - Yes?
我在双峰镇警♥察♥局工作
I'm with the Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department,
我是布利格斯警官
Deputy Briggs.
请把枪给我
Please hand me that gun.
好的
Okay.
给你
Here.
现在 我要你们俩的身份证
Now, I'm gonna need identification from both of you, please.
我刚刚在大艾德燃气农场
I was at Big Ed's Gas Farm.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我听到了枪声
I heard shots.
很明显 是那小孩
That kid found a gun, evidently,
在这车的后座找到了把枪
in the back of this van
然后射穿了双R餐厅的窗户
and shot through the window into the Double R.
这两位应该是他的父母
These are his parents, I think.
我要他们俩的证件
I need IDs on both of them.
女士 体谅一下
Ma'am, please!
我去叫那女人别再按喇叭
I'm gonna try and stop this woman from honking her horn
疏通一下道路
and get this traffic moving.
好的 博比
I got it, Bobby.
女士 麻烦别按了
Please, ma'am. Ma'am, please.
拜托你了 女士
Please, ma'am--
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
我们还要回家啊
We're trying to get home!
已经迟到了
We're already late.
晚餐迟到了 六点半已经过很久了
We're late for dinner. It's way past 6:30.
为什么遇到这种事
Why is this happening?
我看见那把枪朝窗外开枪
I saw that gun go shooting out the window.
她舅舅也会来
Her uncle is joining us.
她已经很久
She hasn't seen him
没有见到他了
in a very long while.
我们迟到了
We're late!
还有好几公里的路啊
We've got miles to go!
拜托 我们得回家了
Please, we have to get home!
她生病了
She's sick!
我的天
Oh, God!
双峰镇警♥察♥局
据我推算 我们要去的就是这
By my reckoning, this is where we're headed.
但那无路可走 路不通
But there's no road. The road's gone.
我一直在思考布里格斯少校所提供的信息
The information that Major Briggs gave got me thinking.
等我解释了我的地图后
You'll understand a lot more
你会更明白的
when I explain my map.
这张地图虽古老
This map is very old,
但永不过时
but it is always current.
它有生命
It's-it's a living thing.
这是布里格斯少校曾派驻的地方
This is where Major Briggs' station was.
这是蓝松山
This is Blue Pine Mountain
一个备受尊敬的的圣地
and a-a very revered sacred site.
我认为少校给我们的信息
I think that the information that the major gave us
要把我们指向那里
is gonna take us here.
这看似篝火的东西是什么
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表