剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
我不记得今天早餐吃了什么
I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning,
但我不会忘记那事
but I remember that.
告诉我你还记得些什么内容
Tell me what you remember.
我们都了解阿库
Well, we all knew Coop,
可是他那天表现得非常...
but that morning he was acting mighty...
奇怪
strange.
然后呢
And?
我带他去医院
I took him to the hospital,
他检查的时候我就在附近转转
and I had him checked out while I made my rounds.
大概一个小时之后
About an hour later,
我看到他穿着整齐
I saw him sneaking out of intensive care,
偷偷地从重症病房♥里溜出来
fully dressed.
他...他转身 然后
He... he turned, and...
然后他看到了我 接着
And he looked at me, and...
我又看到了他那副奇怪的表情
I saw that strange face again.
我大声叫他
I called out to him,
可是他没有理我
but he didn't say a word.
他转身就走了
He just turned around and walked out.
他在重症病房♥里做什么
What was he doing in intensive care?
我...我想了一下
I-I thought at the time
他可能顺路探望奥黛丽·霍恩
he might have been looking in on Audrey Horne.
银行发生那可怕的事
That terrible business at the bank, and...
她那时处于昏迷状态
She was in a coma.
身体怎么样 医生
How they biting back there, Doc?
有天早晨
You know, just the other morning,
我在睡衣里抓到了两天棕鳟
I caught two brown trout in my pajamas.
是吗
Yeah?
它们是怎样进到我睡衣里的
How they got in my pajamas,
我...我真不知道
I'll... I'll never know.
那你煮了它们当早餐吗
Did you make a breakfast out of them?
在河边用平底锅把它们煎了
Panfried 'em right out there by the river.
我还做了些炒鸡蛋
I had some scrambled eggs and...
还有一个英格兰松饼配越橘莓酱
and an English muffin with huckleberry jam.
不错
Yeah.
很高兴能跟你聊天 医生
Mighty good talking to you, Doc.
我会帮你向哈里问好的
I'll give your good wishes to Harry.
不论怎样
Whatever this is about,
我希望你能一切顺利
well, I hope it turns out all right for you.
继续您河边的工作吧 博士
Keep working the sunny side of the river, Doc.
再见 弗兰克
So long, Frank.
麦克利警探
Detective Macklay?
我是诺克斯中尉
I'm Lieutenant Knox.
你好 中尉
Oh, yes, Lieutenant.
很高兴见到你
It's good to meet you.
警探 感谢你的接见
Detective. Thanks for seeing me.
这不会花费太多时间
This shouldn't take long.
你前几天
You submitted a set of fingerprints
提交了一组指纹到我们的数据库
a few days ago to our database,
我们需要核实一下
and we need to verify the source.
我可以带你去看看
Well, I can show them to you,
我们的调查受到了阻碍
but our search was blocked.
希望能从你这里得到些头绪
That must have been from your end?
请带我去看看这些指纹
I'd like to see the prints, please.
你们从哪里收集到这组指纹的 犯罪现场吗
Where did you lift them from... A crime scene?
不是
No.
从一具尸体上收集的
Off the body.
还有尸体
There's a body?
是的 有一具尸体
There's a body, all right.
他的头去哪了
Where's the rest of him?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
这位先生多少岁
How old was this man?
快五十
Late 40s.
他是什么时候死的
When did this man die?
死了五六天吧
Within the last five or six days.
你们确定
You're sure this is the body
指纹是从这尸体上收集到的吗
you took those prints from?
没错
Yeah.
如果你喜欢的话 我可以再提取一次
I'm happy to pull 'em again for you, if you like.
如果知道了这是谁
It would sure help our investigation
对我们的调查肯定有很大的帮助
to know who this is.
先失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
长官 我是诺克斯中尉 长官
Sir. Lieutenant Knox, sir.
这次不单只是指纹
It's not just prints this time.
是一具尸体
It's a body.
戴维斯上校
是他
It's him.
你确定吗
You're sure?
指纹是从这具尸体上来的
The prints came off this body.
好的
Okay.
好了 我现在要打个电♥话♥
Okay. I have to make that other call.
还有一件事 长官
There's just one thing, sir.
什么事
What's that?
实际上 两件事才对
Actually, two things.
尸体的头不见了
The head is missing.
而且年龄也不对
And he's the wrong age.
你这是什么意思 辛迪
What do you mean, Cindy?
我的意思是
What I mean
他的头不在这里
is that his head is not here.
头不见了
It's missing,
还有那尸体显示
and the body
这是一名接近五十岁的男性
is that of a man in his late 40s
死亡时间是前几天
who died a few days ago.
如果他是最近死的
If he died recently,
布里格斯少校应该是七十多岁
Major Briggs should be in his 70s.
这中间肯定有什么不对
There must be some mistake.
我亲眼看过那具尸体
I've seen the body myself.
验尸官验证了年龄还有指纹
Coroner verified the age and the prints.
你先留在那里
Stay there.
我晚点再联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you.
我现在先打个电♥话♥
I'm making that other call now.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
不允许其他人接近这尸体
No one else gets access to this body.
你介意跟我们说一下情况吗
You care to share any of this with us?
并不是由我来说...
You didn't hear it from me...
我想这案子
but I don't think this is going to be your investigation
很快就要交给上级调查
for too much longer.
谁
Yes?
请进
Come in.
事情办得怎么样了
How did it go?
不太顺利
Not well.
我说"你好 戴安"
I said, "Hello, Diane."
她回答说"要问库柏的事 对吗"
She said, "This is about Cooper, isn't it?"
我说"可能是"
I said, "Maybe."
她回答说 我只是复述她原话
She said, and I quote,
"他妈门都没有"
"No fucking way."
然后我就回家了
I was at home, dripping wet,
浑身湿透 十五分钟后差点就得肺炎了
on the verge of pneumonia 15 minutes later.
你那晚怎么样 警长
How was your evening, Chief?
这不是什么好消息啊 艾伯特
This is not good news, Albert.
她要见他
She needs to see him.
你出马吧
Your turn.
你会跟我一起吗
But you'll go with me?
-说"请" -什么
- Say "Please." - What?
你听到的 别装了
You heard me.
请
Please.
联调局 你叫
FBI, champ.
戴安的朋友
Friends of Diane.
请进
Come on in.
谁来了
Who is it?
我的天
Oh, my God.
再见 戴安
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表