剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
过去
这是手臂的
进化
我
就是
手臂
而且 我
听起来像
这样
你
还记得
你的
分身吗
他
必须要
在
你
走
之前
回到
你
身上
杰克 过来一下
Jack, come here.
妈的
Shit.
他要进来了 我要挂电♥话♥了
He's coming. I have to get off the phone.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
你在跟谁讲电♥话♥
Who you talking to?
杰克
Um, Jack.
只是想跟他确认一下
Just making sure I get the job done
我在秘书的车上动的手脚都搞定了
on the secretary's car.
那杰克怎么说
What did Jack say?
他说一切顺利
He said it's all good to go.
我很开心能见到你
I'm happy to see you.
我还以为
I thought maybe you'd
可能你自己跑哪去待了一阵子
gone off on your own for a while,
如你之前所说的
like you were saying.
你见到我很高兴吗 达雅
You're happy to see me, Darya?
高兴 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
真好 达雅
That's nice, Darya.
雷本来打算今天下午跟我见面的
Ray was supposed to meet me this afternoon.
-但他没出现 -是吗
- He never showed. - Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
你那枪放哪了 达雅
Where's that .45 of yours, Darya?
我把它放我床头了
I've got it here by the bed.
怎么了吗
What's up?
我可能要借用一下
Might want to borrow it for a job.
我的就是你的
What's mine is yours.
达雅 杰克死了
Darya, Jack is dead.
两小时之前在他把车弄好后 我把他杀了
I killed Jack two hours ago after he wired the car.
别动
Don't move...
一丁点都不要动
...one muscle.
我要放个东西给你听 达雅
I'm gonna play something for you, Darya.
我们都会觉得有趣的东西
I think we'll both find this interesting.
达雅 是你吗
Darya, is that you?
雷 你♥他♥妈♥在哪啊
Ray, where the hell are you?
我在联邦监狱 南达科塔州
Federal prison, South Dakota.
搞什么鬼 你犯了什么事 雷
What the fuck? What did you do, Ray?
过州边境的时候携带了武器
Carried weapons over the state line.
我搞砸了 挑在最差的时机
I fucked up, the worst possible moment.
你怎么给我打电♥话♥的
How are you calling me?
这是个一次性手♥机♥ 不用担心
This is a burner. Don't worry about it.
没有人偷听
Nobody's listening.
库柏那边 我们要做些什么
So what do we do about Cooper?
杰弗里斯打过给我
I got another call from Jeffries.
如果库柏明晚还活着 你一定要杀了他
You have to hit Cooper if he's still around tomorrow night.
现在 达雅 你必须这么做
That means you now, Darya. You have to do this.
操
Fuck.
操 他刚停车 操
Fuck, I think his car just pulled up.Fuck!
看看明天什么情况吧
Let's see what happens tomorrow.
如果形势所迫 我会搞定他的
If I have to, I'll take him out.
妈的 他要进来了 我要挂电♥话♥了
Shit, he's coming. I got to get off the phone.
你是要杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
是的 达雅
Yes, Darya.
操
Shit!
达雅...
Darya...
是谁雇你和雷来杀我的
who hired you and Ray to kill me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我发誓 我不...
I swear, I don't...
雷知道
Ray knows.
我不知道 他没告诉过我
I don't know. He never told me.
你真指望我会相信
Do you really expect me to believe that
雷进监狱是因为持枪跨越州界吗
Ray's in prison for carrying guns over a state line?
达雅 看着我
Darya, look at me.
这事想来还挺有趣的
This is quite an interesting thing to think about.
游戏开始了
The game begins.
他说过他们为什么想杀死我吗
Did he say why they want me dead?
没有 我不知道为什么
No, I don't know why.
他们有多想我死 他们给了你们多少钱
How much do they want me dead? What are they paying you?
我们分了50万
We'd split a half a million.
我不想这么干的
I wouldn't have done it.
我告诉过雷
I just said that to Ray.
闭嘴 达雅
Shut up, Darya.
但是...
But...
你说过你明天要去某个地方
you said you were going away somewhere tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow,
我本来会被拉回一个叫黑色小屋的地方
I'm supposed to get pulled back into what they call the Black Lodge.
但我不会回那里了
But I'm not going back there.
我想了个计划
I've got a plan for that one.
但雷那个混♥蛋♥进监狱这件事...
But this prison thing with that fucker Ray...
达雅 雷是从黑斯廷斯的秘书那里得到的消息吗
Darya, did Ray get that information from Hastings' secretary?
他有和你提过具体坐标吗
Did he ever mention coordinates to you?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
地理坐标 数字 字母
Geographical coordinates, numbers, letters.
这些东西可以救你一命
They could save your life.
他说过她告诉了他一些事情 但我不知道是什么
He said she told him something, but I don't know what.
有人给你看过这个吗
Anybody ever show this to you before?
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
你之前有见过类似的东西吗
Did you ever see anything like this?
我想要的就是这个
This is what I want.
你现在是要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me now?
是的 达雅
Yes, Darya.
菲利普
Phillip?
你迟到了
You're late.
我也无能为力
Couldn't be helped.
在纽约我错过了你
I missed you in New York,
但我看你还在鹿角镇
but I see you're still in Buckhorn.
而你还是不知所踪 是不是
And you're still nowhere, is that correct?
你见到了少校加兰德·布里格斯
You met with Major Garland Briggs.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
菲利普
Phillip?
实际上 我打电♥话♥给你是为了道别的
Actually, I just called to say good-bye.
你是菲利普·杰弗里斯吧
This is Phillip Jeffries, right?
你明天就得回来了
You're going back in tomorrow,
然后我会再次和鲍勃在一起
and I will be with Bob again.
你是谁
Who is this?
探员编号♥
密♥码♥
鹿角镇
南达科他州
扬克顿联邦监狱
搜索结果
扬克顿联邦监狱 南达科他州
扬克顿联邦监狱
机构
姓名
号♥码
扬克顿联邦监狱
下载
下载完成
谁
Yeah?
是我
It's me.
我需要你来把六号♥房♥清理一下
I need you to clean up in room six.
一切都清理了
Everything.
达雅
Darya?
真是个好消息
That's good news.
我太嫉妒那个婊♥子♥了
I was getting so jealous of that bitch.
那就去把你的丈夫找来
Then go get your husband.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表