剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
你姨妈来了吗
You on the rag?
来了又怎么样
What if I fucking was?
好吧
Okay.
看上去像个巡游马戏团
Looks like a fucking circus parade.
加长豪华轿车...
Stretch limo...
穿粉色裙子的女人
Girls in pink.
没有道格拉斯·琼斯
No Douglas Jones.
搞什么
What the fuck?
扎瓦斯基会计公♥司♥
喂
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你们占了我的私人车道
You're in my driveway.
我们没在你的私人车道上
We're not in your driveway.
我们连你的私人车道的边都没沾 混♥蛋♥
We're not even close to your fucking driveway, asshole.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself!
我挪车
I move car.
这个混账
That fucker!
搞什么 香塔尔
What the fuck, Chantal?
那个混球真的气死老娘了
That douchebag is really pissing me off!
香塔尔
Ah, Chantal!
快掩护我
Fucking winged me!
你把所有事都搞砸了
This shit is fucking up the whole thing.
快离开这里
Get us the fuck out of here.
这附近都住着些什么人啊
What the fuck kind of neighborhood is this?
大家压力都很大 布拉德利
People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
是啊
Yeah.
联调局
FBI!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
我说了把枪放下
I said put the gun down!
慢慢地远离你的枪
Now slowly back away from your gun.
把枪收起来 好吗
Put down the gun, okay?
我们带姑娘们走 好吗
Let's get the girls and get out of here, all right?
我需要增援和一辆救护车
I need backup and an ambulance
兰斯洛特法♥院♥这里
At Lancelot Court.
兰斯洛特法♥院♥
Lancelot court!
你
醒了
完全清醒了
One hundred percent.
终于
另一个
他没有
回去
他还在外面
拿上这个
你有种子吗
Do you have the seed?
你拿到种子了吗
Do you have the seed?
你得再帮我做一个
I need you to make another one.
我明白
道吉
Dougie?
爸爸
Dad?
道吉
Dougie.
你好啊 桑尼·吉姆
Hello, Sonny Jim.
我的天...
Oh, my...
道吉
Dougie.
你好 珍妮·E
Hello, Janey-E.
道吉醒了
Dougie's back!
我就知道
I knew it.
珍妮·E 你能去叫个医生来吗
Janey-E, would you please go find a doctor right now?
-好的 -桑尼·吉姆...
- Yeah. - Sonny jim...
你和妈妈一起去吧
Why don't you go with your mom?
好吧
Okay.
布♥什♥内尔 把那盘三明治递过来
Bushnell, pass me some of those sandwiches.
我要饿死了
I'm starving.
办公室刚才打电♥话♥来
The office just called.
说联调局正在找你
The FBI was there looking for you.
太好了
Perfect.
你可总算是挺过来了
You sure came through this pretty strong.
慢着点 你这是要干什么
Whoa, whoa, what do you think you're doing?
我不用再输液了
I no longer need this IV.
医生 你能不能检查一下我的生命体征
Doctor, will you confirm that my vitals are a-okay?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
布♥什♥内尔 帮我拿一下衣服
Bushnell, my clothes, please.
在你后面的橱子里
The cabinet behind you.
道吉 你确定你会没事的吗
Dougie, are you sure this is a good idea?
我没问题的
It's a good idea.
看样子你确实没什么大问题了
It looks like it's a pretty good idea.
我去给你准备出院手续
I'll prep your release papers.
珍妮·E 去把车开到门口来
Janey-E, please bring the car around front.
我穿好衣服就下楼找你们
I'll get dressed and meet you downstairs.
好的 来吧 桑尼·吉姆
Okay. Come on, Sonny Jim.
爸爸让我们去把车开来
Daddy thinks we should get the car around.
谢谢 布♥什♥内尔
Thank you, Bushnell.
爸爸的话变多了
Dad sure is talking a lot.
确实是这样 桑尼·吉姆
Yeah, he sure is, Sonny Jim.
布♥什♥内尔 给我你左胳膊下面的枪套里
Bushnell, I'm gonna need to borrow the .32 snub nose
那把32口径短管手♥枪♥用一下
you wear in the shoulder holster under your left arm.
没问题 道吉
Sure thing, Dougie.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help you in any way?
你可以帮我打电♥话♥给米彻姆兄弟
You can get the Mitchum brothers on the phone.
没问题
Sure thing.
他们把私人电♥话♥留给我了
They gave me their personal number.
我已经设成了快速拨号♥
I got it on speed dial.
喂
Hello.
是布拉德吗
Yeah, t-this Brad?
是罗德啊
Oh, Rod.
先别挂电♥话♥
Listen, uh, hold on.
道吉要跟你说几句话
Dougie's got to talk to you.
罗德 我二十分钟后带着我的家人到赌场
Rod, I'm bringing my family to the casino in 20 minutes.
在大厅等我们
Meet us in the lobby.
没问题 道吉
Whatever you need, Dougie.
然后我需要坐飞机去华盛顿州的斯波坎
And then I need a plane to Spokane, Washington.
那我们给飞机加满油
We're gassing up the jet.
我们这就把油加满
We're gassing it up right now.
布拉德利 我们要去华盛顿州 斯波坎市
Bradley, we're headed to Spokane, Washington.
二十分钟后大堂见
Meet you in the lobby in 20 minutes.
没问题
You got it.
对 加满油
Yeah. Gas it up.
-我们要去斯波坎 -走吧
- We're going to Spokane. - Let's go.
我们跟道吉约在大堂
Meeting Dougie in the lobby.
姑娘们 咱们坐飞机兜风去
Girls, let's go for a plane ride.
不知道道吉有什么打算
Wonder what Dougie's up to now.
走吧
Let's go!
我有预感 一位名叫戈登·科尔的人会来电
I have a feeling a man named Gordon Cole will call here.
如果他打来 给他念这条信息
If he does, read him this message.
你非常优秀 布♥什♥内尔·穆林斯
You're a fine man, Bushnell Mullins.
我会铭记你的大恩大德
I will not soon forget your kindness and decency.
那联调局的人怎么办
What about the FBI?
我就是联调局的人
I am the FBI.
坐过去 我来开车
Move over. I'll drive.
-但道吉... -珍妮·E 没事
- But, Dougie-- - Janey-E, it's okay.
这怎么回事 道吉
What's going on, Dougie?
系好安全带
Fasten your seat belt.
珍妮·E 银色野马赌场怎么走
Janey-E, how do we get to the Silver Mustang Casino?
你不会又要开始赌博了吧
You're not gonna start gambling again, are you?
我们要去见米彻姆兄弟
We're going to see the Mitchum brothers.
老爸开车
Dad can drive...
好厉害
really good.
未知号♥码
[笑脸]全部
未知号♥码
[笑脸]全部
我记得
I remember.
库柏
Oh, Coop.
我还记得
I remember.
希望这行得通
I hope this works.
正在发送...
请进 戴安
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表