剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
你知道你不该来这里
You know you're not supposed to come here.
我必须问你一个问题
I have to ask you a question.
最好不是废话
Better be good.
不是
It is.
我要知道一种没法查出来的
I need to know a good poison I could use--
毒药
undetectable.
你个混♥蛋♥
You shit.
什么
What?
乌头碱
Aconitine.
取证实验室变聪明了
Crime labs are getting wise to it,
但那是你最好的办法
but it's your best bet.
在哪能找到
Where do I get it?
付我高价就能找到 小子
By paying me top fucking dollar, cowboy.
你为什么这么针对我
Why are you so against me?
因为你是个软弱无能的胆小鬼
'Cause you're a weak fucking coward.
光看到你就让我倒胃口
It makes me sick just to look at you.
我在尽力不让整项行动瓦解
I'm trying to keep this whole operation from falling apart.
有人盯上我们了 所以我需要那些东西
Somebody's onto us. That's why I need the stuff.
这你得花点钱了
It's gonna cost you.
五
Five...
千块
thousand.
就能搞定
It'll do the job,
给你两小时的时候离开
give you two hours to get away.
对你这种胆小鬼完全足够了
It's perfect for a chickenshit punk like you.
我会把钱弄来的
I'll get the money.
今晚九点半
Nine-thirty tonight,
克罗斯利家后门
outside of Crosley's, at the back door.
怎么了
What's up?
他要按耐不住了
He's cracking.
那混♥蛋♥想要毒害某人
The fuck wants to poison somebody.
我打给托德先生
I'll call Mr. Todd.
好
Yeah.
犹他州
Utah.
摩♥门♥教♥徒
Mormons.
他们不喝酒
They don't drink liquor.
不喝咖啡
They don't drink coffee.
不喝可乐
They don't drink Coca-Cola.
而且
And...
他们甚至不会在婚前发生性行为
they don't even have sex before marriage.
但是在他们结婚的时候
Yeah, but when they do get married,
我听说他们
I heard they-- they can marry, like,
能娶六或十个女人
six or ten women.
好笑的是他们的人只有这么点
Funny there's not more of them.
我猜是因为酒的原因
I guess it's the drinks.
道吉
Oh, Dougie.
早上好 道吉
Good morning, Dougie.
一杯醇香的热咖啡怎么样
What do you say to a nice hot cup of coffee?
咖啡
Coffee.
我请你
It's on me.
给道吉·琼斯来杯上好的咖啡
Coffee for the great Dougie Jones.
道吉·琼斯
Dougie Jones.
西蒙极品咖啡店
咖啡来了
Here you go.
亲爱的 要来点樱桃派吗
Hon, you want some cherry pie?
樱桃派
Cherry pie.
去坐吧 我给你拿一块过去
Go sit down. I'll bring you a slice.
好好去享受你的咖啡吧
Go enjoy your coffee.
咖啡
Coffee.
别担心
Don't worry about it, okay?
道吉
Dougie...
你的咖啡在这
there's your coffee.
你的咖啡
Your coffee.
天呐
Oh, God!
很对不起 我从没想要伤害任何人
So sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone.
你的樱桃派来了
Here's your cherry pie.
这么难喝啊
That bad, huh?
道吉
Dougie!
道吉 很对不起
Dougie, I'm so sorry!
很对不起
So sorry!
咖啡店
贝基
Hey, Becky.
妈
Mom...
史蒂文昨晚没回家
Steven never came home last night.
他已经不见了两个晚上
That's two nights that he's been gone.
两天了 妈
That's two days, Mom.
很遗憾 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, honey.
我真的很担心
I'm really worried.
也许他只是需要点时间
Well, maybe he just needs some time.
我不知道 我觉得他出了什么严重的事
I don't know. I think he's going through something bad.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
亲爱的 我们能晚点再说吗
Okay, honey, can we talk about this later?
很多饥肠辘辘的客人
Hungry customers.
好
Sure.
不 不如这样吧
No, you know what?
不如你过来这里
Why don't you come down here,
我给你来一块美味的樱桃派
and I'm gonna serve you up a beautiful piece of cherry pie,
一勺香草冰淇淋
a scoop of vanilla ice cream,
还有很多的鲜奶油
and lots of whipped cream.
真要命 好吧
Oh... damn, okay.
听起来真不错 好吧
That sounds so good. Okay.
好 我一会儿到
Okay, I'll be right there.
好 快点 我们找时间聊聊 好吗
Okay, hurry up, and we'll find some time to talk, okay?
好 谢谢 我爱你
Okay, thanks. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我...
I--
不敢相信我犯了...
I can't believe what I've don--
不敢相信我成了这种人
I can't believe what I've become.
我企图给道吉下毒
I tried poisoning Dougie.
他一眼就识穿了 天呐
He saw right through me. Oh, God.
他是如此宽宏大量
He was so kind about it.
不敢相信我想干出这等苟且之事
I can't believe what I was about to do.
我一定要认错
I have to confess.
认错
Confess.
我会的 道吉
I will, Dougie.
我会的
I will.
布♥什♥内尔...
Bushnell...
好几个月来
I've been selling you down the river
我一直都在为邓肯·托德出♥卖♥♥♥你
for months and months for Duncan Todd.
我一直在给托德做事
I've been working for Todd.
我...
I--
我撒了谎 骗了钱
I've lied and cheated for money.
安东尼...
Anthony...
道吉已经告诉我了
Dougie already showed me.
他已经把这些全都告诉我了
He explained all this already.
真的吗
He did?
既然你已经认错了
Now that you're confessing,
不得不说我对你的愤怒
I have to admit that my anger,
还有鄙视正在平息
my contempt for you is subsiding.
道吉甚至把自己搭进去了
Dougie even implicated himself.
他告诉我你是如何操控索赔单
And he showed me how you manipulated claims,
你让我失去了一大笔钱
and you cost me plenty.
我之前很信任你 安东尼
I trusted you, Anthony.
我视你为朋友
I looked at you as my friend
我的头牌销♥售♥顾问
and my number-one sales agent.
头牌销♥售♥顾问
Number-one sales agent.
我怎么能这样忽悠你
How can I make it up to you?
我对自己所作所为感到无比羞愧
I'm so ashamed of what I've done.
要不是道吉
And if it weren't for Dougie,
我可能就成了一个杀人犯了
I might have a murder on my hands.
天啊 我该怎么办
Oh, my God, what can I do?
我准备把你送走很长很长一段时间
I was prepared to send you away for a long, long time.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表